After first time,....

After the first time: we cuddled and didnt talk much about it for a few days... I knew she really enjoyed it by how willing she was to suck him cock, let him eat her pussy and then allow him to fuck her brains out for over an hour before holding him into her and massaging him in a soothing way as heklp him be more relaxed and at ease when it came time for him to ejaculate his load into her pussy...despite her telling me she wanted him to wear a condom at first..she quickly forgot about that and that she also didn't want to suck his dick the first time as she saw that as an intimate personal thing reserved for me...she of course sucked him off right away and then let him cum inside her. .then I brought it up and asked how she felt about it and if she wanted it again...she told me I was right about her and everything and that she realized she needs to fuck other men and wants to continue exploring this if Im ok with it but to understand she might not be able to stop..I said yes, yes, yes, and I dont want you to stop so long as we agree on the ground rules and do this as a couple and no secrets..she agreed. And then we dove in, together, finding men she was open to fucking and also opening the doors to all kinds of directoins we could explore in this lifestyle...

I've got a question from you guys, my wife insists that she wants to be alone with her lover for their first sex do u think I should agree and just be at home ?! it turns me on but I'm somehow scared of how things could go
The biggest concern most married couples have regarding this activity, is how it will affect the marriage afterwards. That's really unpredictable based on a lot of variables you have little or no control over, yourself. You want your wife to enjoy it, BUT ... when emotional attachment happens, the whole chemistry of the marital relationship changes to some degree. I, personally prefer romance with sex, and although I'm happy with the romance my wife & I have now, its still not like it was 15 or so years ago ... a almost a lustful romance, the one that makes the heart beat much faster, causes that knot to appear in the belly, and makes you unable to think of anything else. When THAT happens, its hard to ignore the feeling, as it is a feeling you remember from long ago and have been missing but didn't know it. And THAT is the emotional attachment we should prefer trying to avoid, making it more specifically about pleasing sex. Emotional attachment more often happens when the couple are alone, and once that lustful romantic feeling arrives, its hard NOT to want a lot more of it.
If you, as a couple, are inexperienced, and particularly if you also have a young family at home, I personally wouldn't recommend allowing your spouse having "alone time" ... or sleeping over at her lover's location. They don't have an investment of marriage and/or family, so could care less about yours, really. Lots of cuckold husbands & wives, here, seem not to have that concern, but this is not something you plan or not plan for ... it just happens.
Be careful with the "alone time" as it can cause one to take higher risks and make bad decisions.

pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

The biggest concern most married couples have regarding this activity, is how it will affect the marriage afterwards. That's really unpredictable based on a lot of variables you have little or no control over, yourself. You want your wife to enjoy it, BUT ... when emotional attachment happens, the whole chemistry of the marital relationship changes to some degree. I, personally prefer romance with sex, and although I'm happy with the romance my wife & I have now, its still not like it was 15 or so years ago ... a almost a lustful romance, the one that makes the heart beat much faster, causes that knot to appear in the belly, and makes you unable to think of anything else. When THAT happens, its hard to ignore the feeling, as it is a feeling you remember from long ago and have been missing but didn't know it. And THAT is the emotional attachment we should prefer trying to avoid, making it more specifically about pleasing sex. Emotional attachment more often happens when the couple are alone, and once that lustful romantic feeling arrives, its hard NOT to want a lot more of it.
If you, as a couple, are inexperienced, and particularly if you also have a young family at home, I personally wouldn't recommend allowing your spouse having "alone time" ... or sleeping over at her lover's location. They don't have an investment of marriage and/or family, so could care less about yours, really. Lots of cuckold husbands & wives, here, seem not to have that concern, but this is not something you plan or not plan for ... it just happens.
Be careful with the "alone time" as it can cause one to take higher risks and make bad decisions.

View attachment 3495113
Very well said.

So question for both the husbands and wives-

after the first time how did you decide if it was something you wanted or not? This seems to be a tough question for us.

It sort of got a life of its own and became normal to be honest. Immediately after the first time (which was by a waiter on vacation in the Caribbean) neither of us could deny that we'd found it a massive turn on - Jess had a couple of fairly violent orgasms and I'd let the guy into our room, stood back and let him fuck her, enjoyed it and to be honest had the hardest of hard erections while he as doing it! We both couldn't stop talking about it afterwards. The following evening after our meal we went back to our room and there was a knock at the door, a different waiter this time, we didn't really speak I just let him in and Jess didn't say anything. He moved to Jess and started kissing her, she sort of melted in his arms and well she ended up being blacked by a second guy for the second night in a row. Over the next few nights we had a couple of visitors all following the same pattern- presumably the waiters must speak with each other! Anyway after that we continued in much the same way back at home. So the simple answer is for us it just sort of happened, we both enjoyed it (a lot), it made us closer and it's now a normal part of being a couple for us.

Our advice is to try it out, it's damn hot and go with flow - you'll both enjoy it, for different reasons😀♠️

Here's the reality from I guy that's played with alot of married couples. It will change your relationship anyone that tells you other wise is full of *******. Your marriage and friendship will be separated from your sex lives. Not that you wont have sex any more but your bull will dominate that part of your life. Even if you don't have sex with frequently hes the one you'll fantasize about, the one you'll want inside of you. You'll still love your husband but if you aren't ready to deal jealousy that comes with that it could cause problems.
Sometimes you have to get out of your own head

For all of you ladies and couples on here in this thread, -
1. Would you start again, knowing what you know now?
2. Would you recommend to your girlfriends and other couples to try this?
3. What would you tell your girlfriends about having a boyfriend to play with on the side?
4. For the husbands - what would you tell your guy friends about supporting their wives having a boyfriend on the side?
5. Ladies - Do any of your girlfriends know you have a boyfriend? How do they react, if they know?

I'm new to posting here. I've been doing a lot of reading here and learning many things - pretty HOT things!!!!!! After reading so many threads about the fun the ladies are having with boyfriends, and them having supportive husbands, I just had to ask a few questions of my own!
I don’t recommend or dissuade, my advice is to game out the possibilities of what can happen. Sex is both a physical and emotional interaction. Most count on the former, but not the latter. In my case after a couple years my wife met a guy she liked who wound up getting her pregnant. She says it wasn’t intentional but I’ll always wonder.

And I’m not interested in that. My husband is my best friend!
hi I read a 2 part story in cuckold stories forum entitled "husbands-interracial-fantasy-becomes-his-nightmare-part1"

Part one the buildup to actually doing it and then doing it with bull

Part 2 is the aftermath where she realizes her man isnt that much of a man seems she lost some respect for him
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-fantasy-becomes-his-nightmare-part-2.150031/

to me a very sad story he dont get to fuck her anyomre gotta be treated really bad IMHO.

Its a long read for both parts, I get her but still feel sorry for him

After my first time I was completely exhausted sexually! I had never been fucked like that in my life and didn't realize how much a bigger cock would feel. I had only 3 white men before my first BBC and god what a eye opening experience. There was no way I could go back to a white cock again and I haven't except the occasional time I let hubby in.

After my first time I was completely exhausted sexually! I had never been fucked like that in my life and didn't realize how much a bigger cock would feel. I had only 3 white men before my first BBC and god what a eye opening experience. There was no way I could go back to a white cock again and I haven't except the occasional time I let hubby in.
Still very generous with hubby
He is very lucky!

After first time,....I was shocked at how many times I had orgasm-ed and how I had made him cum a lot too. I felt a bit awkward too, just having met him and fucking, but was curious (and nervous) to meet him again, which I did just a few days later! Again, it was an amazing experience and seemed that I became addicted to feeling that good. It was very empowering to be so desired and wanted.

My first black lover was a co-worker I had known for a couple of years at least. Over time we had become friends. At some point he started to flirt with me. I wasn't sure how to respond, but at some point I mentioned it to my husband and he encouraged me to play along if I wanted to. I did and I enjoyed being pursued and the seduction part of it all. That was new and exciting after having been married for several years.

When he started asking me out I was hesitant and somewhat nervous, but my husband again encouraged me if I really wanted to find out what it was like. My husband and I had better and better sex leading up to my big date. My husband helped me get ready continuing to encourage me telling me how much my lover was going to love my breasts, or how my blow jobs would have my lover hard in no time and just all sorts of things that made me feel sexy and hot.

Sitting on my lover's living room floor having a candlelit dinner that morphed into a make out session that end with me partially naked having my first black cock was incredibly exciting. He really did love my breasts!! He played with them, caressed them and sucked my nipples so well. I was so wet and ready when he pulled off my panties. The first sex was good. His cock was a little longer than my husband's, but not as thick. The sex was great, but I didn't cum that first time -- it was all still so new. But he felt so good inside me and it was so exciting to be wanted by a man who wasn't my husband. His movements and style were different and it was all wonderfully new.

A little later when I rode him sitting on his couch I had two fabulous orgasms. He kept playing with my breasts and sucking my nipples as his hands held my ass. He kept saying sort of lovely, sort of obscene things about how much he loved my tits, my nipples, how hot and wet I felt, how much he loved the way my pussy squeezed his cock -- the things a man will say when he's buried deep inside a woman.

The third time he took me that night I was bent over an ottoman and I found out how that longer cock was meant to be used. He took me slow and deep and it felt so damn good. I came then like I'd never felt before since the extra depth just really turned me on.

After the firt time, it really wasn't a question of if I was going to see him again. I liked the man, he treated me very well and the sex was very good (once I got over my initial apprehension). It was a gamble that turned out very very well. I had/have no regrets and my husband was and is very supportive.

So for us the story is different than alot of people. We are swingers first and foremost and have been for 13 years. We have evolved alot. But when we opened our marriage up 4 years ago she had been disappointed with the lack of men of size. She saysbits because for a white guy I am above average at over 7 inches and she really wanted her play partners to be much bigger.

At one of our swing clubs, we were approached by a black male who was very respectful. While she didn't sleep with him that night she noticed the nice bulge he was packing. When we got home she told me about it and how she started dripping immedately. I contacted the male and set them up. She went to his place for a good hour. When she came home I could hear her fuck me boots pounding the floor as she ran across and jumped into the bed.

She immedately took my clothes off and slid me into her wet pussy. I could tell she had been fucked nicely and by a good sized cock. I flipped her on her back and told her to put her legs in the position he did. She obliged and during the intense pounding I was giving her she screamed his name.....and I came instantly. Thats when we knew it was for us.

Ever since then she almost exclusively wants to play with BBC and i encourage and often set it up. It brings us closer and forms a stronger sense of trust and communication. Just like when I get with the ladies I play with.....but thsts a story for another time

So for us the story is different than alot of people. We are swingers first and foremost and have been for 13 years. We have evolved alot. But when we opened our marriage up 4 years ago she had been disappointed with the lack of men of size. She saysbits because for a white guy I am above average at over 7 inches and she really wanted her play partners to be much bigger.

At one of our swing clubs, we were approached by a black male who was very respectful. While she didn't sleep with him that night she noticed the nice bulge he was packing. When we got home she told me about it and how she started dripping immedately. I contacted the male and set them up. She went to his place for a good hour. When she came home I could hear her fuck me boots pounding the floor as she ran across and jumped into the bed.

She immedately took my clothes off and slid me into her wet pussy. I could tell she had been fucked nicely and by a good sized cock. I flipped her on her back and told her to put her legs in the position he did. She obliged and during the intense pounding I was giving her she screamed his name.....and I came instantly. Thats when we knew it was for us.

Ever since then she almost exclusively wants to play with BBC and i encourage and often set it up. It brings us closer and forms a stronger sense of trust and communication. Just like when I get with the ladies I play with.....but thsts a story for another time
Very nice. Our story is similar to yours.

Back