After first time,....

When I met my husband after being with my new friend he asked me - well? Did you enjoy it? I answered yes. He said did you really enjoy yourself and I answered "It was fucking hot." He asked me so are you wanting to do this again? "fuck yes" was my answer and then I asked can we do this again next weekend?
I want this in my marriage or relationship...

It was my idea to get my wife into this lifestyle and it took me nearly 2 years to convince her, but from the 1st encounter my wife was addicted and the guy become her regular bull.
I did try and put a stop to it after about 2 months in "down to jealously I suppose "but my wife was hooked.
She reassured me that she loved me and it was purely just about the sex. I understood that I could never give her sex like her bull and agreed to let it continue. Almost 18 months into the lifestyle and I'm loving being a cuck hubby and it feels so natural, it takes a lot of pressure off me to satisfy my wife and I've really got into the humiliation side of the lifestyle. So it's a win win for us.

My situation is different than most. My ex-husband talked me into performing a train with four of his black work buddies in our bedroom... while he was out partying with other friends. I was nervous at first... but the first guy was highly skilled at taking his time, and was hell bent making me cum before he did. Long story short, I had back breaking orgasms with all four guys. It was both amazing and sad, as I had been faking orgasms with my husband for the past year. I told my husband that any or all of the guys were welcome back any time... but he had changed his mind. Was angry at me for enjoying so much. He and his tiny dick are long gone now, and I happily sleep with as many black men as will have me. But buyer beware. Be careful what you ask for.
Love this very true statement..

Reactions: wit
After the first time I was 'Blacked' (on vacation) I thought my husband didn't want to talk about it out of jealousy or nervousness, so I didn't broach the topic. Conversely, he thought that I was embarrassed or just didn't want to discuss it. After we got back home, about six weeks ellapsed before I finally said something; basically, I asked him what he thought of my 'little vacation fling'!

I was surprised that he said he found it very erotic and had thought about it often since it occurred. I didn't have a clue! We continued to discuss, determined that we were interested in doing it again, laid out some ground rules and began looking. I guess it took us about six months to find my first Bull after 'my opening' on vacation. We started having fun on about a monthly basis after that, which has continued to the present.

All told, counting the first black guy to have me, I've experienced four Black men (I only play with Blacks). Two (the first I already mentioned and my current Bull) have been long term situations and in between those, I had a one nighter but the guy turned out to be a total dud.

I guess the moral of the story is to keep the lines of communications open, don't hide anything and if you're apprehensive, express yourself! Remember, your partner should be your best friend, ever. So talking to them is always the best course of action - at least it's been that way for us!

Thanks for this! My husband brought this up to me this past spring. To say I was shocked was an understatement. My husband is pretty possessive and aggressive and we’ve always had amazing sex. Orgasms were never a problem for me, usually multiples. I’ve been opened minded and have enjoy fantasizing about it. It’s made our sex life even better. He has been encouraging me to move forward but I’m nervous. There’s a guy that comes into my work that we’ve talked about but I think that would be a terrible idea. I’m worried that I won’t like it and that he’ll be disappointed. I’m worried that he’ll regret it if we try it. Never in my wildest imagination did I think this would be something he would be interested in. Though looking back, he has been dropping hints about it for years. My marriage is the most important thing and I just don’t want to hurt that. I also don’t have a clue what I’m doing. I told him I’d reach out on this site so I’ve done that.

Thanks for this! My husband brought this up to me this past spring. To say I was shocked was an understatement. My husband is pretty possessive and aggressive and we’ve always had amazing sex. Orgasms were never a problem for me, usually multiples. I’ve been opened minded and have enjoy fantasizing about it. It’s made our sex life even better. He has been encouraging me to move forward but I’m nervous. There’s a guy that comes into my work that we’ve talked about but I think that would be a terrible idea. I’m worried that I won’t like it and that he’ll be disappointed. I’m worried that he’ll regret it if we try it. Never in my wildest imagination did I think this would be something he would be interested in. Though looking back, he has been dropping hints about it for years. My marriage is the most important thing and I just don’t want to hurt that. I also don’t have a clue what I’m doing. I told him I’d reach out on this site so I’ve done that.
We’re in the same boat!

So question for both the husbands and wives-
after the first time how did you decide if it was something you wanted or not? This seems to be a tough question for us.
Please keep in mind that doing a polling like this, on a website like this, is going to produce biased responses. Its sort of like going to a sports bar on any Saturday or Sunday and randomly asking the customers if they like football. Does that make sense? Point being that the unhappy customers aren't going to be there, OR ... maybe they prefer basketball.
Your situation & experience is probably gonna be different ( in some ways) due to many variables not under your control. I don't know what experiences the two of you have in "wife sharing", but don't expect the waters to part, bells to ring, and birds to gather and start singing. Assuming, however, that the reason for going forward is to add additional excitement back into your marital love life, it can provide a nice "alternative" plus add back some vigor & sexual desires with your spouse. The recharge my wife and I got after a nice 3-some (MMF and FFM) often lasted for weeks.

words_GoodLuck.jpg

I had my first time this weekend.

My husband and I went to a bar for some drinks at night. We were having a nice time at our table. He pointed two young gentlemen out to me that were black. They were probably around 25 - 30. He then asked me if they were the type of men I was looking for? I felt really on the spot and embarrassed that he would ask such a thing. All I could say to him was that, “they were very attractive”.

Then he really threw me off by telling me to go talk to them. I was turning into a ball of nerves. He told me a second time to do it. I got off my chair, walked up to them with my ******* in hand. I had one on each side of me as I introduced myself to them. We were really close to one another and we started talking.

During our conversation, they bought me a couple more drinks and I was really starting to feel them. I have to say, they were starting to feel me too. One would wrap his arm around my waist, then somehow I would be in the others arms. It got to the point where one of them asked if I would like to go to his hotel room with them. I told them I would have to ask my husband.

We walked over to him and I introduced them to my husband and asked him if we could all go back to our room. I nearly died when he said

Our first guy was terrific and I enjoyed sex like never before plus the husband loved seeing me let loose (turns out it really was my thing). Hard part for me was worrying that I liked it too much. My husband reassured me it was okay and I couldn’t get it out of my mind. That guy was so amazing we saw him a few times and then I freaked out about developing a connection with the bull. We just kept talking, my husband was patient with me, and I learned I can love the sex and care for my bull (I kind of need that connection) but it would never compromise my love and partnership with my husband.
so do you feel it threatened your marriage and still might?

I had my first time this weekend.

My husband and I went to a bar for some drinks at night. We were having a nice time at our table. He pointed two young gentlemen out to me that were black. They were probably around 25 - 30. He then asked me if they were the type of men I was looking for? I felt really on the spot and embarrassed that he would ask such a thing. All I could say to him was that, “they were very attractive”.

Then he really threw me off by telling me to go talk to them. I was turning into a ball of nerves. He told me a second time to do it. I got off my chair, walked up to them with my ******* in hand. I had one on each side of me as I introduced myself to them. We were really close to one another and we started talking.

During our conversation, they bought me a couple more drinks and I was really starting to feel them. I have to say, they were starting to feel me too. One would wrap his arm around my waist, then somehow I would be in the others arms. It got to the point where one of them asked if I would like to go to his hotel room with them. I told them I would have to ask my husband.

We walked over to him and I introduced them to my husband and asked him if we could all go back to our room. I nearly died when he said
Please finish this story

how did your story end at the bar?
In the elevator, they were all over me. Kissing and touching my breasts, grabbing my ass. It was so intense. By the time we got to our floor, my top was off and all I had on was my bra. Thank goodness our room was close to the elevator. We got to the room and I fell on my back on the bed as they started undressing me. I looked over and my husband was in a chair enjoying a *******.

Once they had me naked. They made me stand up so they could look at me. I kept hearing them compliment my husband on what a fine body I had. He even told them that I had a fine pussy too.

They pushed me to my knees and told me to take their cocks out. The first one that popped out was nice. 8 inches or so, but the second one was unlike anything I have ever seen. I swear he must have been 12. He wasn’t just long, but incredibly thick. We started with me giving them blow jobs, then my husband motioned me over to him. I crawled between his legs and took him out too giving him an incredible bj. I felt some hands on my hips, looked around behind me and the young man with the huge cock was behind me. I could feel the tip of it going up and down my pussy. I was soaking wet. Then he started to push into me. I have never felt so stretched. He just kept going deeper and deeper. To the point where he couldn’t get it all in. That is when I had my first orgasm. He wasn’t even really fucking me. That orgasm made me so wet. He kept fucking me with my husband in my mouth.

He then completely picked me up with his cock in me and laid me down on the bed. His friend came over so I could suck him.

They both fucked me for about an hour until I was telling them I wanted their cum in me. We all made a huge wet spot on the bed with all our cum.

They got dressed and left. My pussy was so stretched out and used. I told my husband I wanted to take care of him, so I got on my hands and knees and told him he probably wouldn’t feel anything with my pussy until it recovered. I let him know I wanted it in my ass. He used all that cum from my pussy to get it wet and slowly put it in me. It hurt for a while, but then it strangely turned into a weird kind of enjoyment. I was rubbing myself and could feel him getting close. I started cumming again, then he started cumming in my ass. Very different type of orgasm, but I loved it.

He told me I was such a slut. I kinda felt bad, so with him laying on his back I went to clean him up, taking him into my mouth again. Another first, to smell my ass, his cum, my cum, their cum all at the same time. I LOVED it! He obviously did too and started to get hard again. He came in my mouth and we both fell asleep. I slept on top of that wet spot all night.

I did feel bad when I woke up in the morning.

But, now I want more😀

Back