hello to all of you! yesterday I was invited by a black guy to go with my girlfriend to an afro-tropical night in a private-club! and I'm sure there will be lots of bbc's there wanting to fuck white wives and girlfriends! when I got home from work I said this to my girlfriend! I really want to go, my girlfriend didn't tell me that she wanted to go but I could see from her that she was excited! I think there's a chance she'll get fucked by the BBC! but there is a problem, the night is from 11 pm to 7 am, I don't know where to leave the ******* so we can go to that night! who would want to go to a party like this?

hello to all of you! yesterday I was invited by a black guy to go with my girlfriend to an afro-tropical night in a private-club! and I'm sure there will be lots of bbc's there wanting to fuck white wives and girlfriends! when I got home from work I said this to my girlfriend! I really want to go, my girlfriend didn't tell me that she wanted to go but I could see from her that she was excited! I think there's a chance she'll get fucked by the BBC! but there is a problem, the night is from 11 pm to 7 am, I don't know where to leave the ******* so we can go to that night! who would want to go to a party like this?
Welll what’s the update

you have parents or a friend who can watch yours chi ldren

So did you go to the club and if so what happened?
hello. yes we got to go that night. as i guessed of course there were lots of bbc's there so the night started off quiet but with all the bbc's looking at my girlfriend because we were new there. then later 2 bbc fucked her right in front of me. then at 7 o'clock in the morning when the night was over, the black man who invited me plus 2bbc negotiated with me so that i could come to my house and they would take my girlfriend to their house. it was a little difficult but both my girlfriend and I accepted it. I only went to pick her up at their house last night. she's all sore but she told me she loved it and wants to do it again...

did you go & how was it?

on the night of the party i was present and i saw the black guy who invited us to fuck my wife, but then i entered our house and he and the other 2 bbc's went to his house with her and spent the rest of the weekend there fuck her while I was home alone thinking about what they were doing to her and at the same time masturbating me
a great arrangement. good for her.

hello. yes we got to go that night. as i guessed of course there were lots of bbc's there so the night started off quiet but with all the bbc's looking at my girlfriend because we were new there. then later 2 bbc fucked her right in front of me. then at 7 o'clock in the morning when the night was over, the black man who invited me plus 2bbc negotiated with me so that i could come to my house and they would take my girlfriend to their house. it was a little difficult but both my girlfriend and I accepted it. I only went to pick her up at their house last night. she's all sore but she told me she loved it and wants to do it again...
Love it

Back