African Supremacy: BBC NWO

I live for the BNWO. I work hard everyday, trying to convert another lost and unaware of the absolute life changing impact that a superior, powerful, dominant, rock hard Black cock, will be from then on

Attachments

• IMG_1397.jpeg
    IMG_1397.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 31
  • AFCF1C38-4962-49ED-947E-25C6FEAA445B-12780-0000023DEFDA299A.mp4
    8.1 MB
  • IMG_0894.jpeg
    IMG_0894.jpeg
    303.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0584.jpeg
    IMG_0584.jpeg
    242.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0482.jpeg
    IMG_0482.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 46
Ohhh yes I am very much loving the Hot stories told to me by White Married couples who have been to The mom Land AFRICA! Many White Married Women are being Bted by multiple BBCs and they all have dealt with the Life changing experience and effects of their Mind blowing Exploits. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and personal experiences with Strong Powerful Black African Bulls. I am very much interested in hearing more about your erotic experiences and I would love to share some of my Amazing experiences with you as well! Let the sharing and caring and passionate Sexual Growth began. I want to Salute the both of you for your dedication and your beautiful supportive and very sexually obedient nature towards the interracial bonding of Black and Whites in your Choices and I am very happy with the way you will be a Intricate part of World Peace by transformng ignorance, hatred and Bigotry and building bonds, elevating and promoting love,caring, sharing and Sexual growth and healing. The BNWO is spreading its Wings All over the entire World! My bad! Long text but I express meanfully!🫅🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💦👅👰🏼‍♀️💍👨😋♠️💯❤️💯🔥✊🏿
I too love to see this happen. I'm a cuck wannabe unfortunately I couldn't persuade my wife to cuckold me. I would love to be a cuckold to hung black men.

Ohhh yes I am very much loving the Hot stories told to me by White Married couples who have been to The mom Land AFRICA! Many White Married Women are being Bted by multiple BBCs and they all have dealt with the Life changing experience and effects of their Mind blowing Exploits. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and personal experiences with Strong Powerful Black African Bulls. I am very much interested in hearing more about your erotic experiences and I would love to share some of my Amazing experiences with you as well! Let the sharing and caring and passionate Sexual Growth began. I want to Salute the both of you for your dedication and your beautiful supportive and very sexually obedient nature towards the interracial bonding of Black and Whites in your Choices and I am very happy with the way you will be a Intricate part of World Peace by transformng ignorance, hatred and Bigotry and building bonds, elevating and promoting love,caring, sharing and Sexual growth and healing. The BNWO is spreading its Wings All over the entire World! My bad! Long text but I express meanfully!🫅🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💦👅👰🏼‍♀️💍👨😋♠️💯❤️💯🔥✊🏿
Lovely post Sir

I hope so! I see a lot more white women with black men and I am one of them. They dress better and smell better and they certainly fuck better! I would take one eight inch black cock over three ten inch white cocks! The white men fuck like robots but the black man has rhythm and I love being fucked by black men. The bigger and blacker the better. A white woman's place is on her knees in front of the superior black man or black men!
Said by a man…..

Black supremacy, white supremacy, christian supremacy, muslim supremacy ,male supremacy, female supremacy,heterosexual supremacy...........................all kinds supremacy!!

Is it really so necessary to cling to the intoxicating feeling of superiority, because otherwise self-confidence lies in ruins!?
I am perfectly aware that some form of supremacism is a sexually attractive and excitement/orgasm-increasing factor for some people, for which social media can be used as a platform, but it is possible to produce a psychological "reciprocal" of any chauvinist ideology in seconds and create a video compilation for it based on generalization!

Don't get me wrong! I consider all supremacist ideas to be irritating, unfair and stupid (the basis of which is the inferiority complex resulting from stupidity), because in addition to self-aggrandizement, it degrades others out of hatred and disgust!!

Some of the black and Asian ladies, due to emotional bias, consider "whites" with perfect physical and mental attributes to be superior.
In parallel with this, you can find a lot of black sissy and shemale pictures and videos on sexual content websites, but because of this, I wouldn't even think of putting together a video in which I want to set ALL black men as feminine!! It would just be humiliating for them!

The black gentlemen in the video really produced a high level of physical and sexual performance, which the white ladies were most happy about , BUT no matter how much you want to see this, due to emotional bias, it is not universally valid, nor is it that white and Asian men are without exception feminine features!
A part of the Africans and Asians who come to Europe are uncivilized lazy work avoiders, but another part is much more valuable in all respects compared to a part of the native Europeans! I write all this as a Central Eastern European!

I don't think any one of you realises the truth it doesn't look good for emigrants, black people, and lest more for the musulmanes.

Eventually, Europe is turning to the RIGHT wind parties,Europe its filling vulnerable and that's will bring fear for any it doesn't look like the normal European.

Plus many of the emigrants some times they are rude and arrogant with Europeans.

The UK is the best country in terms of racial tolerant but of course, never cross the red line and everything will be find

Last edited:
I don't think any one of you realises the truth it doesn't look good for emigrants, black people, and lest more for the musulmanes.

Eventually, Europe is turning to the RIGHT wind parties,Europe its filling vulnerable and that's will bring fear for any it doesn't look like the normal European.

Plus many of the emigrants some times they are rude and arrogant with Europeans.

The UK is the best country in terms of racial tolerant but of course, never cross the red line and everything will be find

That's right! Extremism always generates the strengthening of extreme political groups.

That's right! Extremism always generates the strengthening of extreme political groups.
Marroquians they are giving to much problems,black Africans not all but the few stupids, they are giving to US a bad name but the white man is happy ,they are playing political games with out wrong do it's,the society slowly, slowly is turning against US for our stupidity.

Marroquians they are giving to much problems,black Africans not all but the few stupids, they are giving to US a bad name but the white man is happy ,they are playing political games with out wrong do it's,the society slowly, slowly is turning against US for our stupidity.
Among the North Africans, there are indeed more problems among the Moroccans. Black Africans tend to migrate to Europe from countries where the Russian Wagner group is also present. black and Chad also join the ranks of military dictatorships.

Back