View attachment 4577485

View attachment 4577490

View attachment 4577493

. . . soon enough her fear turns to love:

View attachment 4577496

View attachment 4577501

. . . and total submission:

View attachment 4577505
Dam… this post is super hot! It explains how I feel about my Big Black Cock addiction

BNWO is a powerful and increasing BDSM lifestyle under SSC/RISK principles. my Wife and me are both in a BNWO community. She is part of MASTER's harem and can be used by all the BLACK MEMBERS. i served as cuckold beta slave. we considered THEM as GODS. our mission is to compensate with our suffering and sacrifice the suffering of THEIR ancestors caused by our white ancestors. our goal is to serve all THEIR pleasure needs without other limit than our lives and health.

I'd love for my wife to be invited by a BBC king to Africa for some holidays. She would have to go alone (without me) once there, she would be made available to every single BBC that would want her. They would breed her all week. Fucking her pussy hardcore. During one week a 30 BBCs would fuck her and leave their seed inside her hoping she'll get pregnant, and she did, and these BBC Kings couldn't care less, coz it would be impossible for her to find ******* anyway.

Please login or become a member to view

mmmm always trying to do my part for NBWO in south africa. mmm south african bulls let me know where you are
Gorgeous 😍

I'd love for my wife to be invited by a BBC king to Africa for some holidays. She would have to go alone (without me) once there, she would be made available to every single BBC that would want her. They would breed her all week. Fucking her pussy hardcore. During one week a 30 BBCs would fuck her and leave their seed inside her hoping she'll get pregnant, and she did, and these BBC Kings couldn't care less, coz it would be impossible for her to find ******* anyway.
Ohhh yes I am very much loving the Hot stories told to me by White Married couples who have been to The mom Land AFRICA! Many White Married Women are being Bted by multiple BBCs and they all have dealt with the Life changing experience and effects of their Mind blowing Exploits. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and personal experiences with Strong Powerful Black African Bulls. I am very much interested in hearing more about your erotic experiences and I would love to share some of my Amazing experiences with you as well! Let the sharing and caring and passionate Sexual Growth began. I want to Salute the both of you for your dedication and your beautiful supportive and very sexually obedient nature towards the interracial bonding of Black and Whites in your Choices and I am very happy with the way you will be a Intricate part of World Peace by transformng ignorance, hatred and Bigotry and building bonds, elevating and promoting love,caring, sharing and Sexual growth and healing. The BNWO is spreading its Wings All over the entire World! My bad! Long text but I express meanfully!🫅🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💦👅👰🏼‍♀️💍👨😋♠️💯❤️💯🔥✊🏿

BNWO es un estilo de vida BDSM poderoso y creciente bajo los principios SSC/RISK. Mi esposa y yo estamos en una comunidad BNWO. Ella es parte del harén de MASTER y puede ser utilizada por todos los MIEMBROS NEGROS. Serví como esclavo beta cornudo. los considerábamos a ELLOS como DIOSES. nuestra misión es compensar con nuestro sufrimiento y sacrificar el sufrimiento de SUS ancestros causado por nuestros ancestros blancos. nuestro objetivo es atender todas SUS necesidades de placer sin otro límite que nuestra vida y salud.
metro gustaria formar parte de vuestra comunidad , ¿ me puedes informar ? besos

The NWO is all about strict discipliningView attachment 4577414 of white women:

View attachment 4577414

View attachment 4577420

. . . and mercilessly fucking them:

View attachment 4577436

View attachment 4577453

. . . it works even better when other brothers help:

View attachment 4577485

View attachment 4577490

View attachment 4577493

. . . soon enough her fear turns to love: