African American Women with White Men

Margiejj

Female
I am dating an older African American man, its great. We get along great.

We were having a discussion about our relationship, and the interracial aspect, and then the discussion about African American women and white men. There is not a lot of talking or reading about it.

Are there any African American women that are on here that only date white men? If so, why? My friend says thats not a good thing to do for a AA women?

Love to hear comments.

We were having a discussion about our relationship, and the interracial aspect, and then the discussion about African American women and white men. There is not a lot of talking or reading about it.

Are there any African American women that are on here that only date white men? If so, why? My friend says thats not a good thing to do for a AA women?

Love to hear comments.
In our community we call it Swirling when a BW dates or marries a WM. Swirling is very unpopular for two reasons #1. According to the data most people no matter what ethnicity tend to only date and marry their own people. So most BW do not date or marry out! #2. Outside of the black community BW are the least desired women in America. They have the lowest sexual market value. According to almost all the dating apps except the black ones BW always did the worst in getting dates. The data surveyed by those companies showed that all men accept black men actually put BW last on their list as a dating and marriage option.

So the Swirling community is very very small not only because most BW only want BM but because no other ethnicity of men are even considering BW for dating or marriage in any significant number.

Most black men don't care if BW date and marry out. The fact of the matter is there is actually 2 million more adult BW than BM so even the population numbers dictate that they date and marry out but other men do not prefer them like that. In fact right now Asian women are the hot commodity right now in the dating and marriage market because men overwhelmingly love that they are the most submissive, feminine, and cooperative women on the market.

Love to hear comments.

I can kind of answer this from the perspective of someone who was married to a black woman (not African-American - she was from the Caribbean) for almost ten years and who also dated a number of black women prior to that (in both regular/vanilla relationships and "BBC-inclusive" ones).

My ex-wife and one ex-gf (from Kenya) had only ever dated white men. The former because she was straight out warned not to date American black men by her family and the latter because she consciously chose to only date men with "prospects" (just want to be clear these aren't my personal opinions - I'm relating what they told me). I also dated one Southern Belle-type American black woman - think Whitley from "A Different World" - who, after her late 20s, only dated white men because "they treat me better" and I know her brother was pissed about that as he didn't like white people in general (we ended up actually getting along because I'd call him on his bullshit and didn't condescend or patronize him like some of her other white boyfriends did).

Other than those three, the other black women I'd dated - American or not - didn't have, or ever mention, any issues with dating white men (but they also didn't exclusively date white men) and none of their families, when I met them, seemed to have any issues with it either.

I have been with a woman from Rwanda and a Black woman who is from here, of course black women fuck white men and marry white men. What I find odd is the number of black families without a *******. Why do so many black women not live with a man

I have been with a woman from Rwanda and a Black woman who is from here, of course black women fuck white men and marry white men. What I find odd is the number of black families without a *******. Why do so many black women not live with a man
This was not always the case. Back in the 50s 60s and early 70s black family’s stayed together. Then the pill happened. People became more liberal. Think of the KISS on TV. If you don’t know you are young. There were protests over it. Star Trek had Captain Kirk kiss the ships Phone Operator , sorry Communication Officer. That was a real ground breaker ******* storm moment.

By the late 80s interracial couples were happening. Guess what. For that first year or so there was the social shock value then the went away and the couple were just like the rest of us. Having to make car and mortgage payments. In other words boring.

Back