Advice to help her dominate me?

Hi,

I've decided to put on hold encouraging my girlfriend to cuckold me. I think it would just be too complicated in this stage of our life. I've decided instead to encourage her to dominate and humiliate me in the bedroom. I'm hoping that degrading me sexually may he'll progress to cuckolding in the future.

But shed not that natural a sadist although she has enjoyed what we've tried before. She struggles to have the confidence to suggest things. Does anyone have any advice to help?

Thanks! I'm on Kik if any of you would prefer to talk that way :)

Admittedly, in the beginning I struggled at being a Domme, as it did not come naturally. My MIL helped me. Maybe movies would help? It is quite a transition developing first the confidence, until it becomes natural.

Admittedly, in the beginning I struggled at being a Domme, as it did not come naturally. My MIL helped me. Maybe movies would help? It is quite a transition developing first the confidence, until it becomes natural.

Sorry what's an MIL? We are both so new to this! What sort of videos? What could I do to boost her confidence?

Thanks so much for the reply!

MIL is mom in law. Hubby grew up in a cuckold household; his mom had many lovers.

Go to the free websites and look for Fem Dom.

Back