Advice on arranging a gangbang

PleaseFillMyWife

Couple
Real Person
From
OR, US
Hello all,

For a long time, my wife has been wanting a gangbang, but it seems logistically difficult to arrange. Does anyone have any experience with this?

1) How do you find real men willing to participate?
2) Where can you host such a thing if home is not an option?
3) How do you make sure that everyone is clean?

It's probably easier to find a regular black guy first, then when she's been with him a couple of times and the trust is there, then ask if he knows anyone who wants to join in. Guys will let you know if they know a couple of friends who want to do the group thing!

Hello all,

For a long time, my wife has been wanting a gangbang, but it seems logistically difficult to arrange. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Organising gang bang bit more tricky than it appears...from personal experience i have noticed guys get too nervous in gang bang ..some guys dont turn up and few guys who have not participated before get so much anxious that they face erection issue ..also you cant verify whether the guys are clean or not ..there are risk involved as there is fool proof method or screening merhod to filter those elements

Hello all,

Focus on established groups through swinger websites or find a guy who has friends

Get a hotel room

If the guys want to play bare make sure they have a recent *******-test, it is a common request in this type of situation. No test means they wear a condom, you make the rules, if they don't abide by them they cannot participate.

Back