I really need advice!

CuckEnvy

Couple
Hey there everyone,

So I just want to give a quick background of my situation. I have been fantasizing about being a cuckold for YEARS. I had three experiences with my first ex. Now I'm with the current girlfriend. I brought it up for her so many times and she's well aware of it. The problem is, she's not a sexual person. However, I like to always experience new things and try different stuff.

We've been dating for 4 years and I've built such a frustration wanting to be in such a lifestyle but she doesn't seem responsive. We have casual sex and that's about it.

I cum very quick and I just want to see her get pinned down and fucked like crazy. She only is interested in sex talk and that's it in such a fantasy.

If anyone one here were in a similar situation, how did you approach this topic with your partner? How did you both setup your first encounter and how did everything turn out?

I really would appreciate everyone's feedback!

Well, you will probably ignore advice here, but i would say get out now. She aint the girl for you. This cuckold fascination is not a passing fad. It is your sexuality and it is with you for life.
I would seriously have one last try at explaining this to her and how you just know you can never give her sexual fulfillment etc etc etc. Then walk away and find a girl who is more sexual and open minded. I feel for you man 🤜🤛

Well, you will probably ignore advice here, but i would say get out now. She aint the girl for you. This cuckold fascination is not a passing fad. It is your sexuality and it is with you for life.
I would seriously have one last try at explaining this to her and how you just know you can never give her sexual fulfillment etc etc etc. Then walk away and find a girl who is more sexual and open minded. I feel for you man 🤜🤛
Thanks for your advice man. I definitely will be doing so with giving her the ultimatum!

Thanks for your advice man. I definitely will be doing so with giving her the ultimatum!
No, not an ultimatum! If you put it that way its over! Jeez man, think it through first. She needs to understand the benefits and that you in no way want other women. Ever. And that you'd be happy if she Always wanted other men for sex. But hinestly, if she is not even curious about this then you may as well leave her and both of you start over in search of new partners.

No, not an ultimatum! If you put it that way its over! Jeez man, think it through first. She needs to understand the benefits and that you in no way want other women. Ever. And that you'd be happy if she Always wanted other men for sex. But hinestly, if she is not even curious about this then you may as well leave her and both of you start over in search of new partners.
That's what I meant I apologize for the bad choice of words lol. People who are in this lifestyle are so lucky. To maintain especially is more unique!

I think if you're not compatible sexually, it might not work out being together long term because at least one of you will never be happy. Even if you love each other, sometimes it's not enough. When you brought it up with her, was it in passing conversation or does she know the extent of what this means to you? I feel like it's going to be something you'll always think about.

I think if you're not compatible sexually, it might not work out being together long term because at least one of you will never be happy. Even if you love each other, sometimes it's not enough. When you brought it up with her, was it in passing conversation or does she know the extent of what this means to you? I feel like it's going to be something you'll always think about.
I agree sort of. I feel like I'm the one who's unhappy sexually. She showed a lot of interest in the past but when it comes down to doing it or finding a guy, she pulls back. So I can't help but to think she either is nervous how this would change our relationship, or maybe she thinks I'm doing this to have an excuse to sleep with other women, or she might worry about how I looked at her afterwards? I'm confused myself about it I can't read her.

I always think about it indeed! She has a solid idea how much it means to me for sure

I think she may need to hear this from someone else. A lady who has lived this lifestyle and a lady who has experience with Black men. Ask her, does she know anyone like this? And tell her, you dont mind of she discloses this about you to all her friends. One of them will likely help her to understand things better and maybe introduce her to someone 😉
Most women she knows would NOT talk badly of you for this. She may get the support she needs from them. Just enough to help her say ok lets give this a try. And if so, then its her choice of the man or men she has sex with. Not yours.

Agreed....4 years and no movement. You probably will continue to ask yourself, why did I not move on. If she is not " a very sexual person", then come to terms with this and start looking elsewhere. Just be real. Good luck

Back