Advice for making a BBC fantasy a reality

rayandE

Couple
My wife and I have discussed getting her a BBC for a while now and it's proving to be difficult to move from videos and toys to the real thing. Mostly out main Ci corn is safety and anonymity. Though we'd want to get to know the bbc we would let into our sex life she would prefer an alias so both mystery and personal lives remain intact. Imo that parts easy since if we both use masks our true identities will be safe but it's more safety that we are having trouble with (being clean that is). We have both been together for a long time and I've had a few partners prior to us meeting whereas I am the only man she's ever had sex with (she had done oral on previous bfs but nothing else). We both agreed that if we could find a bbc willing to do a std screening right before hand then making this a reality is much simpler. Also as a bonus to anyone willing to do this we both agreed bareback would be a strong possibility. However anytime I start talking to potential bbcs and bring this up they either disappear or ignore the option. Basically I'd like to know if this is something others find difficult to get past. We both would also do the screening as well. So if any bbcs in new England are an will to comply I think you'll find it more than worth it. I love role playing and am very open and my wife can be shy and a little self conscious but she is crazy in bed and hiding her true identity makes it easier for her to let go. We've used toys and she loves the feel of the larger ones we have 9.5 inch long and 2 to 3inth thick..

she's in her late 30s with blue eyes and DD breasts. She brunette with medium build and wants to experience more sexual adventures. Though she isn't begging to try this we both agree it would be a great experience. Her giggles worry is ill feel differently about her after but truth be told this is tame compared to my other fantasies (some even I may never tell her). I know if I can get us together with a bbc things will hapoen. I've even told her that if it's easier she can try first time without me and if she doesn't like it then don't tell me. I would like a bull who's also more open because it will help to make this happen. For example in our research we found different stories and forums on the subject and she prefers if I'm involved directly for first time so a bbc who's open to more 3 way scenario is best. She said seeing me interact with the bull would make it easier. One story told how the husband .prepped the bbc (blew him until erect) then guided the duck into his wifes pussy. She loved that idea since it's me who chose it and not only her.

So if your clean, hung and open let me know and we can get this going. For me if your clean and hung you can do whatever u want to her. If you fit that criteria then whatever happens after is actually up to you. I have a very kinky fantasy life and as long as it's enjoyable to her idc what happens. Honestly if u could convince her to fuck 100 guys I'd love it. Want to cut in her please do fill up her pussy. Name it and if u can convince her then it'll be done.

You definitely have some hurdles to clear. I want to point out (for your benefit) all the std screenings in the world wont garentee anything. I am by no means trying to discourage you from trying to protect yourselves as best you can but the truth is in this lifestyle no matter how safe you try to be there is ALWAYS a risk. Protecting identities may not be too hard but at least for us we just find it easier to just stick to people we trust to not complicate things. Right now we have a bull over and we are taking things slow to see how things go. We may decide we trust him enough to have some fun with him but we may also decide to play it safe. Trust between me and my wife is critical but trust between her and the bull is just as critical. If shes less experienced with swinging or cucking you might suggest some simple meet and greets with some potential bulls and let her decide if she wants to take it any further before discussing sex terms or anything like that. Patience is critical of you want to be safe and maintain comfort while still having some fun. If shes shy and reserved it may take some time for her to get comfortable enough with the situation or bull before she does anything extreme anyway. Just some advice but i do hope you and your wife find success and have alot of fun.

Back