Advice for a cuck to be

aguzman1999

Couple
From
FL, US
Hey guys.. new to the site..
Im 26, shes 24..
So I've been dating this beautiful thick white girl now for almost three months, and I've come to the conclusion that she wants to cuck me.. The last time we had sex, she went into full description on how she would cuck me without basically saying the word.. And shes asked me about what i think of mmf threesomes..

Something thats helped me feel like she might really want this is the fact that she rarely cums during sex and she says its hard for her to let go..
I'm not small.. seven inches, but I feel like she loves interracial sex and or big dicks but is afraid to admit that to me..
Idk I would be willing to be cucked for her just because I love her and want her to feel the best that she can..
Any advice? Bulls? Couples?
Please and thanks!

Attachments

• 20201028_212003.jpg
    20201028_212003.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 100
Im 26, shes 24..
So I've been dating this beautiful thick white girl now for almost three months, and I've come to the conclusion that she wants to cuck me.. The last time we had sex, she went into full description on how she would cuck me without basically saying the word.. And shes asked me about what i think of mmf threesomes..

Something thats helped me feel like she might really want this is the fact that she rarely cums during sex and she says its hard for her to let go..
I'm not small.. seven inches, but I feel like she loves interracial sex and or big dicks but is afraid to admit that to me..
Idk I would be willing to be cucked for her just because I love her and want her to feel the best that she can..
Please and thanks!
Do you know how many cucks would want to trade places with you?

Im 26, shes 24..

Please and thanks!
Yea go for it

Let her have sex with endowed black men stop holding her back ! That is so selfish of you !! Think about her needs and desires here she allows you to have sex with her and she’s totally not in to it but she’s doing it for you now you need to return the favor

Back