Adult ******* has found out about my lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left my computer on and on this website last week. My adult ******* came over to use it and seen everything and was shocked and upset. So I've been dealing with that and haven't been on here. Trying to explain hasn't went well and has got me in a pretty down mood :(
where in Mo are u? we are in St Louis want to talk? Bob

I left my computer on and on this website last week. My adult ******* came over to use it and seen everything and was shocked and upset. So I've been dealing with that and haven't been on here. Trying to explain hasn't went well and has got me in a pretty down mood :(

If she's adult like you say, maybe it's time for her to go black too ;)

One of my couple actually wanted me to try their ******* too in Europe and she's just 18.. Ima wait 2 more years until she's 20 and ima give it a try :D

Sorry for the inconvinience and for the unconfortable situation..But i´m glad to hear that thing are cool and resolved between you and your *******..While on the same token,I can´t forget to thank yougreatly for being one of the 1st people to welcom me to this site years ago.

In my case were my 2 teenage sons who found out,altough they already suspected something either by rumors or by seeing situations were the explanations that i said didnt stand up,like saying that the 3 black men that i was with in the garage,while my thong was on the floor,my skirt up to my waist,my blouse opened with my tits out and they were quickly putting on their pants,but they were there "helping me fix the car"...
I would call it an unscheduled inspection and lubrication:qos::mstickle:

Sorry to here sexy.At this point all honesty would probably remove that illusion of a pedestal that most ******* put on there parents and vice versa when they don't know a lot of private things about us. I'm sure if you ever had a telescope into her private life ,there may things that upset you.Just explain to her about the lifestyle what it is and how it works and that it's not for everyone but has worked for you and your happiness and sexual Gratification.outside of that it will be up to her to accept your life.I feel it can be fixed ,good luck.

Are you still with her Dad? Is that the problem, or is it more that you are in this lifestyle?

At least she was an adult when she found out! It would have been much more tramatic for her if she was still in her formative years! Now that she knows and after it settles into her mind,she may become inquisitive about the lifestyle and might want to try it herself!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back