Addicted

Ahh yeah! I only wish I would have started earlier in life like in college, im just lucky that I have a husband that supports and encourages me in this lifestyle
Wish I would have started earlier now myself. My younger sister was always bring black guys home to our apartment in college. Maybe I should have left my bedroom door open and slept nude more often.

Wouldn't say I'm 'addicted' but once I was over that first hurdle of taking my first black lover with hubbys knowledge, it got easier and I wanted to carry on. Even now I think I will drop out for a while but me and hubby both get those horny feelings again and you look for a new guy or meet up.
Hubby has been happy that I've wanted more, it turns him on. X
having a wife that likes dick is a turn on

First time I went black was also my first time having an orgasm just from f*cking, first time I multiple orgasmed, first time I squirted, first time my husband (or anyone for that matter) heard me swear and beg to be fucked more....yeah I was addicted the first time :)

My very first time was also my first time having a man inside me completely bare and the combination actually made me orgasm after his second thrust....he was rather pleased with himself and I was impressed. The "addiction" though dawned on me after I had gone about a week without hearing from him and being completely unable to think about anything but having that feeling again.

Back