Actual white slaves

I want to be completely owned, for life, by a Black Master, and have hubby become secondary in my life, its a great fantasy, not exactly sure if its possible to live it, but its certainly something that I desire greatly.

For the right master I would absolutely annul my marriage and relinquish all my human rights for life.

I want to be completely owned, for life, by a Black Master, and have hubby become secondary in my life, its a great fantasy, not exactly sure if its possible to live it, but its certainly something that I desire greatly.

For the right master I would absolutely annul my marriage and relinquish all my human rights for life.
Good girl! Would you try it for a vacation? Be a sex slave for a week?

There’s a difference between a Dom and a slave owner. Slaves are denied freedom they seek, if you give a submissive freedom it’s an insult. Doms get bored with subs often and try to send them on their way, give them freedom. To be disowned by master is devastating and the good dominants know that and don’t take their ownership lightly. So yeah, know that there’s a difference.

There’s a difference between a Dom and a slave owner. Slaves are denied freedom they seek, if you give a submissive freedom it’s an insult. Doms get bored with subs often and try to send them on their way, give them freedom. To be disowned by master is devastating and the good dominants know that and don’t take their ownership lightly. So yeah, know that there’s a difference.
Oh I know I miss my black master Eric so much

Back