Actual white slaves

Do white people (male or female) really have the Fantasy to be sex slaves to black men? Would you offer me your body, serve me sexually and give up your dignity?
Respected Sir, Black_horse1: YES, i do & would. But You infer that serving You sexually would involve giving up (some of) my dignity. i humbly submit that i do not see it that way. i truly believe in Black Superiority. i was convinced of that (at least the physical aspects) before my 1st BBC Dom/Top got even HALF undressed. And that has been reinforced by Black Gods, over & over, ever since. AND i truly believe in the BNWO coming to full fruition. (i much prefer Black Men to white-bois, why shouldn't/wouldn't white girls feel likewise?) By becoming a slave to a Black God, i get to spend time in the presence of gorgeous, Sexy, HOT & awe-inspiring, Admired, RESPECTED Superior, basking in all those Superior qualities, serving Him sexually, which i believe is AT LEAST as pleasurable, enjoyable, Fun & HOT for me as for Him, & serving otherwise in all matters One whose genes are going to carry the human race into the future. IMHO, there is no loss of dignity in any if that. And i would JUMP at the chance to quit fantasizing about it & start living it.

It sounds crazy, but I'm honest. I would definitely want to be a slave for black people and not just serve them sexually. However, there would be prerequisites, i.e. it would have to fit in with my life, health must be given etc. But it would actually be a dream. If I was financially provided for, even 24/7

It sounds crazy, but I'm honest. I would definitely want to be a slave for black people and not just serve them sexually. However, there would be prerequisites, i.e. it would have to fit in with my life, health must be given etc. But it would actually be a dream. If I was financially provided for, even 24/7
That sounds something I would like.

Im Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde aged 65 but look act 45 live durham in uk. Looking for experienced genuine black dom for long term relationship. Hubby aware of my needs cravings and ok t. I hsve been previously black owned controlled used abused humiliated degraded etc over 11 years so know what to expect. Dont host. My kick I'd is subaly
You are very lucky to have such a beautiful lady.
I would love to find a woman like yours.

Back