Actual white slaves

Yes ! I would love to be nothing more than to be a total slave, fuck toy, and a piece of property for a Dom black man. My purpose would be to please him and be used when and how he sees fit. I have a fantasy of being part of a white woman breeding farm. Where black men come in and select which one of us he wants to impregnate. All I’m used for is sex and birthing black babies

Do white people (male or female) really have the Fantasy to be sex slaves to black men? Would you offer me your body, serve me sexually and give up your dignity?
Yes Black master my name is Martin I am submisive bi white male from Slovakia and I looking for Hotwife for cuckold lifestyle when you will cuckold me and sexualy punishing me whit Black Bull.
You know i would like sucking Black cock, lick black balls and ass a front of white woman's ,white woman's must see that Black refugees dominated me and i am respect my place in this world that i am not really man like Black refugees.

Yes ! I would love to be nothing more than to be a total slave, fuck toy, and a piece of property for a Dom black man. My purpose would be to please him and be used when and how he sees fit. I have a fantasy of being part of a white woman breeding farm. Where black men come in and select which one of us he wants to impregnate. All I’m used for is sex and birthing black babies
Mmmmm interesting concept we can talk about that some more

Do you think white boys should sit in the farm and watch them get impregnated

The white boys should become the fluffers for the black penises by sucking them hard to impregnate the white women, make them cock sucking boys lol 🤣

Back