Accepting her Bull would bread her that night and for ever more.

Richard and Jane

Couple
From
UK
My slim attractive 40 year old wife has been in a relationship with her junior colleague for a bout two years now and despite him being only in his early 20s he is a very confident and becoming more dominant over her and myself as her cuck husband. However, despite my acceptance on their relationship and that Joe is a great lover and she adores his body, he has grown in confidence and has in the past few months spoken about wanting to take her bear and bread her. Although Jane and I have spoken about this and at time she has teased me with the idea of him Cumming in her, this has only been for our kinky befit and bedtime conversations.

However, when Jane as getting ready to meet joe last Friday, she asked him to text me as normal on what he wanted her to wear and as is the system, I get a copy of his text to my wife so that I can prepare her onutfit to his requests. On this occasion Joe wanted her to wear a little red short dress, black low cut bra, her nylon style suspenders and some Gio seamed stockings with he black high heel stillettos, however, he also said on the bottom of the text, don’t being any condoms babe, as its time you were bread!

I was shocked as this is not what we had agreed and not something we have spoken about, when Jane arrived home that afternoon in anticipation of getting ready and being dropped off to her bull later, I said that I had received Joes text as normal and that I had got her things out ready for her to wear later. She didn’t say anything although she would have known that I had seen the remak about it being time for Joe to take hear bear back.

A few hour later at around 9.00pm Jane arrived downstairs having spent over two hours getting herself ready wow she looked so sexy, her gym fit body and slim sexy let and cute little bum all locking so hoy beneath that short little red dress and stockings. Wow you look hot babe, I hope Joe is ready for you, Jane smiled and replied, yes I am sure he will be as always darling.

Then just as we were about to leave, I turned to her and say, oh did you pick up any condoms darliong only I didn’t know if you had any i your bag for last week. at this point Jane must have know what I was doing, she simply turned to the door and said, no don’t worry we may not bother with them tonight.

As I drove her to Joes place i could not stop thinking about this Young’s bull fucking my wife which normally is a great turn on however, as I looked down at Janes sexy slim legs cross in front of the car, I was wondering if she would really break our rule and let her bull finally bread her.

I dropped her off and gave her a kiss on the cheek said have fun and that I would pick her up later that night as soon as she text me.

I drove home both excited but worried about her bull and what would she allow him to do, the next four hours passed slow slowly it felt like a week, no text, no sexy pictures of her and no FaceTime call which are normal to me as her sub cuck and part of my wife’s growing dominance and control over me.

At 1.00am I received a text from Joe which simply read, job done collect your slut wife cuck!

I had not received such a short and direct message from Joe in the past as he normally liked to tease and add some kind of comments bout how great Jane was, her outfit or something about what they had been doing, nothing just Job Done!

I raced over and when Jane appeared she looked a little worn out although happy with herself and smiling as normal, we drop back and I asked, did you have fun, yes she said it was amazing, oh better than normal then, yes she said joe was full on, we got home and Jane took her self off the bedroom, I locked up and followed just to see her getting undressed, wow she still looked hot in her underwear and black stockings. we got into bed and I tuned the lights out.

As normal we had a little exchange of words which was simply me as her chuck asking if Joe enjoyed fucking he and if his big cock and balls pleased her, Jane loves to tease and always comes back with some kinky little tip bits however, this time said said nothing for a while and then, she turned laying on her back and opened her legs a little, I was unsure what was happening, then she wisphered, hubby, lick my pussy.

I waited for a moment and she said a light louder, lick my pussy hunny. I then got down undert the bedsheets and moving into position, at first a lightly licked her lips and as I repeated this Jane slid down a little pushing her pussy onto me, lick deeper she said as I did she push down on my face again, I was getting excited and tuned on and started to lick her pussy harder and harder and then she stopped, me pulled her legs to her waist and her pussy up higher and said, now lick me lick a dog Cucky.

We were both very exited and as I licked her harder and harder Jane pushed down onto my face and then, just then I felt a warm salty wetness running out of her, my god I though Joe has bread my wife, he has fucked her without a condom and filled her with his black seed, I was both angry and existed, I then her Jane say, can you taste him hubby, lick me , lick me you little chuck boy. With his Jane pushed here’d and harder and as she was so exited I too was and I licked her pussy and Joes cum just as she demanded, eventually she came and when she was done she tuned away and went to sleep.

The following morning nothing was said and we simply carried on with our day although as she left for work, I knew this was a new step in our relationship with he bull.

More to follow.

Richard and Jane’s true stories

My slim attractive 40 year old wife has been in a relationship with her junior colleague for a bout two years now and despite him being only in his early 20s he is a very confident and becoming more dominant over her and myself as her cuck husband. However, despite my acceptance on their relationship and that Joe is a great lover and she adores his body, he has grown in confidence and has in the past few months spoken about wanting to take her bear and bread her. Although Jane and I have spoken about this and at time she has teased me with the idea of him Cumming in her, this has only been for our kinky befit and bedtime conversations.

However, when Jane as getting ready to meet joe last Friday, she asked him to text me as normal on what he wanted her to wear and as is the system, I get a copy of his text to my wife so that I can prepare her onutfit to his requests. On this occasion Joe wanted her to wear a little red short dress, black low cut bra, her nylon style suspenders and some Gio seamed stockings with he black high heel stillettos, however, he also said on the bottom of the text, don’t being any condoms babe, as its time you were bread!

I was shocked as this is not what we had agreed and not something we have spoken about, when Jane arrived home that afternoon in anticipation of getting ready and being dropped off to her bull later, I said that I had received Joes text as normal and that I had got her things out ready for her to wear later. She didn’t say anything although she would have known that I had seen the remak about it being time for Joe to take hear bear back.

A few hour later at around 9.00pm Jane arrived downstairs having spent over two hours getting herself ready wow she looked so sexy, her gym fit body and slim sexy let and cute little bum all locking so hoy beneath that short little red dress and stockings. Wow you look hot babe, I hope Joe is ready for you, Jane smiled and replied, yes I am sure he will be as always darling.

Then just as we were about to leave, I turned to her and say, oh did you pick up any condoms darliong only I didn’t know if you had any i your bag for last week. at this point Jane must have know what I was doing, she simply turned to the door and said, no don’t worry we may not bother with them tonight.

As I drove her to Joes place i could not stop thinking about this Young’s bull fucking my wife which normally is a great turn on however, as I looked down at Janes sexy slim legs cross in front of the car, I was wondering if she would really break our rule and let her bull finally bread her.

I dropped her off and gave her a kiss on the cheek said have fun and that I would pick her up later that night as soon as she text me.

I drove home both excited but worried about her bull and what would she allow him to do, the next four hours passed slow slowly it felt like a week, no text, no sexy pictures of her and no FaceTime call which are normal to me as her sub cuck and part of my wife’s growing dominance and control over me.

At 1.00am I received a text from Joe which simply read, job done collect your slut wife cuck!

I had not received such a short and direct message from Joe in the past as he normally liked to tease and add some kind of comments bout how great Jane was, her outfit or something about what they had been doing, nothing just Job Done!

I raced over and when Jane appeared she looked a little worn out although happy with herself and smiling as normal, we drop back and I asked, did you have fun, yes she said it was amazing, oh better than normal then, yes she said joe was full on, we got home and Jane took her self off the bedroom, I locked up and followed just to see her getting undressed, wow she still looked hot in her underwear and black stockings. we got into bed and I tuned the lights out.

As normal we had a little exchange of words which was simply me as her chuck asking if Joe enjoyed fucking he and if his big cock and balls pleased her, Jane loves to tease and always comes back with some kinky little tip bits however, this time said said nothing for a while and then, she turned laying on her back and opened her legs a little, I was unsure what was happening, then she wisphered, hubby, lick my pussy.

I waited for a moment and she said a light louder, lick my pussy hunny. I then got down undert the bedsheets and moving into position, at first a lightly licked her lips and as I repeated this Jane slid down a little pushing her pussy onto me, lick deeper she said as I did she push down on my face again, I was getting excited and tuned on and started to lick her pussy harder and harder and then she stopped, me pulled her legs to her waist and her pussy up higher and said, now lick me lick a dog Cucky.

We were both very exited and as I licked her harder and harder Jane pushed down onto my face and then, just then I felt a warm salty wetness running out of her, my god I though Joe has bread my wife, he has fucked her without a condom and filled her with his black seed, I was both angry and existed, I then her Jane say, can you taste him hubby, lick me , lick me you little chuck boy. With his Jane pushed here’d and harder and as she was so exited I too was and I licked her pussy and Joes cum just as she demanded, eventually she came and when she was done she tuned away and went to sleep.

The following morning nothing was said and we simply carried on with our day although as she left for work, I knew this was a new step in our relationship with he bull.

More to follow.

well I think part of you wanted this as well I would have see what happens but wife going to make you enjoy it more with her orders mmmm

More to follow.

Great progress. Would love to see some pictures of her on her way out one night

I hope she gets her wish, I would love to suck those beautiful breasts dry after the baby is born...Nothing like fresh milk.

Wir waren beide sehr aufgeregt und als ich sie immer härter leckte, drückte Jane sich auf mein Gesicht und dann, gerade dann fühlte ich eine warme salzige Nässe aus ihr herauslaufen, mein Gott ich obwohl Joe Brot hat meine Frau, er hat sie ohne gefickt ein Kondom und füllte sie mit seinem schwarzen Samen, ich war beide wütend und existierte, ich dann ihre Jane sagen, kannst du ihn Ehemann schmecken, leck mich, leck mich du kleiner Chuck Boy. Mit seiner Jane hier und härter geschoben und als sie so aufgeregt war, war ich es auch und ich leckte ihre Muschi und Joes Sperma genau wie sie es verlangte, schließlich kam sie und als sie fertig war, schaltete sie sich aus und ging schlafen.

Am nächsten Morgen wurde nichts gesagt und wir machten einfach mit unserem Tag weiter, obwohl ich wusste, dass dies ein neuer Schritt in unserer Beziehung zu ihm war, als sie zur Arbeit ging.

Weitere werden folgen.

Die wahren Geschichten von Richard und Jane
[/ZITAT]
Da sind wir schon gespannt :cool: ;)

Back