Acceptance of the Black Man's Supremacy

I am back on this site after beimg off for a while. I am a white boy who has surrendered, acknowledge, and accept the superiority of the Black Man. It has been a years long process culminating in my surrender, but I now accept that they are bigger, stronger, bolder, and have superior sexual prowess and stamina than we white boys. More and more white women and girls are choosing them over us because of those reasons and the fact they have big cocks and we whiteboys have little penises.

i have just accepted my defete as a man. black men are superior and may take whtever they want from me. im here to serve bbc

same here. never though i'd want to even look at another man's cock but now am a sissy cuck wannabe for a superior Black Bull. i'm lucky enough to service a Superior Black Man every once in awhile, just really need to be in a cuckold relationship to take my servitude to the next level. Black Men are superior in every way and i believe i'm to kneel before them and serve them as they command me. Would like to find one Black Master to serve though.

Back