... about that cult

sean2020

Male
Gold Member
From
Germany
Dear communtiy, especially that american part,

I´m from Germany. Kind regards at first. I want you to ask, to describe me all around this subject - your immpressions and experiences. Background is following:

A few days ago I had a real good conversation with one guy from washington (not here). And he told me some impressions all around this subject. And the result was like, or what he has told me - that you even, the more younger the people are, see practical only interracial couples all over the place. And for him as a white boy it´s very hard to even get a women so far. He told me storys like he always see´s woman in parc´s, clubs, changing rooms or similiar - getting down on there knees in public to suck off some black man. White woman don´t react, if goes for it. For him it´s like a socially common sence, that woman more attracted to black men than to white men. And everybody knows it, but most of the people don´t talk about it.

In general I know, that Europe or germany is some kind of 10 to 15 years back in socially developments. And my impression is, that it´s also true in this case. And I was a little surprised what he was reporting. So I hope my school english is understanable and I would be glad, if you tell something about your opinion or impressions :qos: 🙃

Well I'm not young and I don't know where this guy you are talking about hangs out but I have never seen any women get down on her knees and suck off a guy of any color/race in public. So my guess is it is highly dependent on where you are and not something that is everywhere. Also your English is pretty good. Way better than my German for sure. :ROFLMAO:

Well I'm not young and I don't know where this guy you are talking about hangs out but I have never seen any women get down on her knees and suck off a guy of any color/race in public. So my guess is it is highly dependent on where you are and not something that is everywhere. Also your English is pretty good. Way better than my German for sure. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks a lot - and yes I´m quite sure there are many people who can´t even imagine what he reports. There are ore will people be this way or that direction. And of course I understand in general this must be depend in which state, area or else you are.

I´m from Germany. Kind regards at first. I want you to ask, to describe me all around this subject - your immpressions and experiences. Background is following:

A few days ago I had a real good conversation with one guy from washington (not here). And he told me some impressions all around this subject. And the result was like, or what he has told me - that you even, the more younger the people are, see practical only interracial couples all over the place. And for him as a white boy it´s very hard to even get a women so far. He told me storys like he always see´s woman in parc´s, clubs, changing rooms or similiar - getting down on there knees in public to suck off some black man. White woman don´t react, if goes for it. For him it´s like a socially common sence, that woman more attracted to black men than to white men. And everybody knows it, but most of the people don´t talk about it.

In general I know, that Europe or germany is some kind of 10 to 15 years back in socially developments. And my impression is, that it´s also true in this case. And I was a little surprised what he was reporting. So I hope my school english is understanable and I would be glad, if you tell something about your opinion or impressions :qos: 🙃
Well I have seen a white girl on her knees sucking off a Black Man outside a club in the early hours of the morning. But I don't think you are going to see this type of action often. In my city there are night clubs that have a mostly a Black male clientele and a lot of white girls it's nice but I imagine that they usually go home to fuck.

i saw a woman sucking a bbc in a parking lot outside at a wedding. when i started my car the lights lit them up like NYE. they started scrambling. it was fun to watch because she was one of the bride's maids & had a long gown on. he was hopping like a rabbit trying to get his dick back in his pants.

even though she had exhibitionist tendancies, my GF was mortified & i just sat there chuckling.

Well I have seen a white girl on her knees sucking off a Black Man outside a club in the early hours of the morning. But I don't think you are going to see this type of action often. In my city there are night clubs that have a mostly a Black male clientele and a lot of white girls it's nice but I imagine that they usually go home to fuck.
I did it in a parking lot some 30 years ago.

Did it in a hallway of a hotel Sunday afternoon.

I think you spoke with an american cuckboi who doesnt know what he is talking about. Women are not getting down on thier knees in parks and changing rooms and in public to suck on black gentelmans dicks. That is absurd. Is the sterotype of interracial dating or couples being dispelled? Perhaps, but the person you spoke with has no confidence or self assurance and therefore is floating around blaming his lack of success with the ladies on other men. I see interracial couples all over europe so this is not an american thing.

I think you spoke with an american cuckboi who doesnt know what he is talking about. Women are not getting down on thier knees in parks and changing rooms and in public to suck on black gentelmans dicks. That is absurd. Is the sterotype of interracial dating or couples being dispelled? Perhaps, but the person you spoke with has no confidence or self assurance and therefore is floating around blaming his lack of success with the ladies on other men. I see interracial couples all over europe so this is not an american thing.
i wouldn't say something so absolute.

I'm pretty sure that right now, somewhere, there is a woman going down for a black gentleman.

i wouldn't say something so absolute.

I'm pretty sure that right now, somewhere, there is a woman going down for a black gentleman.
Let me know when you see it in the parking lot of the grocery store on a Saturday afternoon.

Back