Hi there !
I'm new here.

What I should say about myself? I'm a black african guy that is fantasizing about white girls and indians since I was young. I still love pleasing white girls passing fun time.

I'm tall, 1.96 m (6.43f). My hands, my feet and I think my cock :) are proportional to my height.

You need to login or become a BlacktoWhite member to view this photo.

To years ago I passed 3 months with a cute girlfriend from Paris. She was in my country to work in a project for bringing solar computers for children in a small village. We meet there as I was the computer guy they take to install network.

We felt we was attracted together so she came sometimes to my room and we passed 3 months enjoying interracial hot sex.

The first night we had sex she had fear and told me to go very slow. It was her first interracial sex. I tried to take care and be gentle. She was really tight around my dick. Step by step I was going faster, harder and deeper. The first time I see a girl reaching deep vaginal orgasm. Amazing. She was wondering how I can cum and stay hard without losing my erection :). I was thinking it usual for every guys. I fucked her and cum up to 4 times. Here in my country I know many guys are so.

We passed 3 months to enjoy it in our rooms, outdor in the wood, on a mango tree behind the village.

After this nice experience, having sex with a white girl become my favorite.

If you plan to visit or travel trought Senegal, just hit me up, I will enjoy to welcome you :)