A Woman of Faith

I don't know if it matters whether or not they are Christians or not, but many of the woman I enjoy are church goers. What I find is that most woman who adhere to one faith or the other are basically deprived that intense sexual experience. What I have found is that most religions in order to try and avoid sexual sin just tells everyone sex is bad. This carries over into the marriage to the point that some of the woman I have been with only had sex in an effort to have *******. Then once they have it for fun, they realize they can enjoy it and in fact there is a great deal to enjoy.

As a matter of fact, there are three woman I enjoy who are all friends. The first one introduced me to the other two. They are also the three sluttiest woman I enjoy. They will do anything at least once.

As a Christian wife, I do like sex. To some of you reading this, such a proclamation makes me either an annoying freak or a bewildering mystery.
Can you hear the theologians murmuring… “Hmmm… We were busy studying discipleship when we stumbled across something that rarely is found in its natural habitat. A Christian wife. Who likes fucking black men in front of her husband. Fascinating.”
View attachment 19567
I like your story. Keep it up.

re: A Woman of Faith

You so-called Christian folks are so funny trying to convince everyone, but particularly yourselves, that fornication is ok in your Christian beliefs. You know damn well it isn't; if you know ANYTHING about the bible, you know both the old & new testiments speak very clearly in several books about "fornication" ... sex outside of marriage.
References:
  • The seventh of the Ten Commandments
  • Hebrews 13:4
  • 1st Corinthians 6:18
  • 1st Thessalonians 4:3; actually this book mentions fornication in several sections
  • John 14:15 which clearly states that if you love god, you will obey his commandment (speaking of fornication)
So, do what you wish, but if you're trying to convince non-believers or other believers that fornication is ok with God, you're full of BS and a hypocrite ... that is if you are true believers in the Christian faith.
Mac

ps ... don't worry about fornication being a sin, 'cause come judgement day there will be so many sinners being judged, St Peter is very likely to toss out "fucking" altogether. At least that's MY HOPES!

Last edited:
Both of my parents were ministers in our church. My mom is still a consultant to many of the churches. Although I have sex with a lot of men, I still find myself asking if what I am doing is going to end me in Hell. Because of my Christian upbringing, my head and my heart are often conflicted. Yet, I believe that God created us, as well as our sex drives.

The Christian religion has done a lot to squelch the voice of women, and many churches still see women as second to men.

Two men that I flirt with on a regular basis at work, I work part time at a second hand store, are very Christian. We flirt throughout the day, and at the end of the day, one of the men will usually tell me that he has to go home and read his Bible. He is 55 and hasn't had sex in 10 years. The other man will talk a lot of sexy talk, but when given the chance to do something, he always says that because I am married and that he and I aren't married, that the two of us having any intimate connection would be a sin.

According to Christianity, most everything is a sin. I choose to live my life out of a love for God and for myself. Other people tend to live their lives in fear.

That is one reason I'm so glad a Christian wife pointed out the concept of getting her husband's "blessing" allows for such actions. Mind you the blessing is pretty specific, not just "screw anyone you like". But rather for her, the husband's blessing is "only with single black men we both agree on".

That is a more common solution. It's not a loophole however, it's your marriage, so this option is shared between husband and wife. If it is made, ideally, it should be something a husband and wife discuss together.. and plan out certain boundaries together. Honestly & fairly to make sure these experiences are positive, enjoyable but also not offensive to God! A very careful line to walk, but it can be done with respect.

As for the earlier comment with biblical references. Yes, so true, it is the 7th commandment. "Thou shalt not commit adultery."
But let us not forget that God closed Sarah's womb (Abraham & Sarah) yet they still chose other options to make children possible for them to love! Now, in many respects the bible has a lot of guts covering the subject of infertility. Many other "religions" of the day leer away from this subject or they simply blame the woman. God, it appears, is willing to take some responsibility for his creation of man, and that at some times he doesn't allow fertility to work for whatever reasons he chooses. (He can see into the future and we can't...)

I do not presume to know the mind of God, nor do I wish to challenge him in any way.
I love and fear God, I respect him as I do my own *******.. but I often fail God just the same.
So I cannot deny the validity of your statements, but, don't forget very often in the bible, particularly the new testament God knocks people's views flat on their ass. God's plans are usually more grand, and well thought out than anything we ever do. We try with our traditions to cover our asses, but, God often is more impressed by action, by love, than by judgment. God seems to get rather upset when people try to do his job for him.

All I can do is have the standards I have set out for myself. I have never, ever, bed a woman who is cheating on her husband, because I always make sure he knows I am bedding her, and he is more than welcome to watch. Plus, I make sure I have his permission to do so. This may seem strange, but, it really it important to do, ideally.

Anyways, I respect your right to stick up for your beliefs, and I hope you might look at it a little differently. But my best option, is to ask that we always remember David, for all his infidelities is still loved by God.. although David isn't 5% as pious and obedient to God as Jesus, or most of the prophets to be entirely accurate. And david caused the death of a man under his command so he could have his wife, using ******* to get sex. Which is far far worse.

Last edited:
That is an interesting theme. Is it possible that some woman or couple can expand on that theme "Christian/Catholic Women Into Black Men", might make an interesting set of pics or a discussion point..religion fom both the white church and black church, has played a big role in limiting the lives of men and women into categories acceptable by races, and society in general..just an idea..OSP25

My mom always said that the quiet ones are the worst LOL....or best depending on how you look at it right

Last edited:
This picture really hits home for me. I am a Christian woman who has fallen to he pleasure of sex with black man and every time I am in church feel like Jesus is looking right at me and telling me what a sinner I am.
Well, if you or I or any other Christian (Catholic or Protestant) believes their religious tenets, then, "worshiping" some guy or his genitals & making them a "false" God would probably be sinful. There are NO perfect humans. I know because I've been looking. We are all sinners & need to resist sin, confess it & work at getting ourselves more in line with God. There is a posting or several on this site about the evil, oppressive, violent, black over white superiority/slavery mindset that is very often subverting & more frequently becoming a poisoned, cancerous part of the interracial sex scene. It's also often tied to the evil, violent, oppressive Islamic religious beliefs. No big surprise there. Like other cancers, it is not going away unless we make an effort to stop it. I don't think it's the interracial sex that's the problem, I think it's the mindset of the people involved, like most things it's about context. Like terrorism & criminal shootings, it's not about the guns, they can use other tools, it's about the mindset of the people & the context of the incident & how we can best protect ourselves & others from violence, regardless of the weapon be it a gun, knife car or bomb. As someone else said earlier, if your true faith & allegiance is to God & your spouse & your spouse is a willing, approving participant with other positive, caring, partners who are enjoying experiences with friends, then there probably isn't a sin problem. I think the difference is that in this context I am thinking of a primarily Christian group, thinking positively & lovingly about each other VS twisted mindsets that get involved that are clearly about manipulation, superiority, oppression, control, violence, selfishness, etc. What really bugs me is that humanity spews a lot of cheap B.S. & I even feel like we're in the decade or generation of B.S. because there are soo many lies & soo much corruption, especially overseas. Like Dad & his friends say, "When the wall came down (Berlin USSR reference), the inmates (communists) fled the asylum & there are Commie nuts everywhere pretending to be marketing consultants." A lot of people are sort of on autopilot going through their lives, not really paying attention to things nor thinking about the truths or lies involved & just sucking in miscellaneous manipulated tidbits from our Media Propaganda Ministry. We, humanity, could & should be doing so much better than we are... But, evil oppression & manipulation isn't going away without good people making a greater effort to stop it. It's people of any race, religion, sex orientation, nationality, gender, political perspective, income, education, positively communicating with their own kind & then with others about individual freedom from oppression/violence. I believe that those concepts are all included in Christianity. Of course evil satan doesn't want people to realize that, so, that's where all the lies, distractions, violence, manipulation, emotions, control issues, money, power, etc. comes in. Anyway, gotta run. Don't just believe me or ignore me. Seek out & know the truth. Check it out for yourself & you'll see. Try some random or even regular acts of kindness. Maybe I'll see you out there.

I think that you and women like you are proof God is real and loves you. he loved you enough to enjoy black man wanting to fuck you and God gave you a love for black dick and white holes to use it in.
I thank God every time my girl has a black cock shoot inside of her.
black dick is best in white holes. that's just a fact. you should thank God that you have a white pussy for him to fuck, and thank God that white girls feel better do more to satisfy and look better doing it than most black women.
you are truly blessed by your God, and i believe that you should always enjoy and appreciate the gifts you are given to show gratitude for the gift if nothing else. the best way to show your appreciation is to take full advantage of the fact god made you a beautiful woman who looks amazing with a black dick in her.
God made white women for the purpose of taking black cock. be thankful and show appreciation

I think that you and women like you are proof God is real and loves you. he loved you enough to enjoy black man wanting to fuck you and God gave you a love for black dick and white holes to use it in.
I thank God every time my girl has a black cock shoot inside of her.
black dick is best in white holes. that's just a fact. you should thank God that you have a white pussy for him to fuck, and thank God that white girls feel better do more to satisfy and look better doing it than most black women.
you are truly blessed by your God, and i believe that you should always enjoy and appreciate the gifts you are given to show gratitude for the gift if nothing else. the best way to show your appreciation is to take full advantage of the fact god made you a beautiful woman who looks amazing with a black dick in her.
God made white women for the purpose of taking black cock. be thankful and show appreciation
I agree!

That is one reason I'm so glad a Christian wife pointed out the concept of getting her husband's "blessing" allows for such actions. Mind you the blessing is pretty specific, not just "screw anyone you like". But rather for her, the husband's blessing is "only with single black men we both agree on".

That is a more common solution. It's not a loophole however, it's your marriage, so this option is shared between husband and wife. If it is made, ideally, it should be something a husband and wife discuss together.. and plan out certain boundaries together. Honestly & fairly to make sure these experiences are positive, enjoyable but also not offensive to God! A very careful line to walk, but it can be done with respect.

As for the earlier comment with biblical references. Yes, so true, it is the 7th commandment. "Thou shalt not commit adultery."
But let us not forget that God closed Sarah's womb (Abraham & Sarah) yet they still chose other options to make children possible for them to love! Now, in many respects the bible has a lot of guts covering the subject of infertility. Many other "religions" of the day leer away from this subject or they simply blame the woman. God, it appears, is willing to take some responsibility for his creation of man, and that at some times he doesn't allow fertility to work for whatever reasons he chooses. (He can see into the future and we can't...)

I do not presume to know the mind of God, nor do I wish to challenge him in any way.
I love and fear God, I respect him as I do my own *******.. but I often fail God just the same.
So I cannot deny the validity of your statements, but, don't forget very often in the bible, particularly the new testament God knocks people's views flat on their ass. God's plans are usually more grand, and well thought out than anything we ever do. We try with our traditions to cover our asses, but, God often is more impressed by action, by love, than by judgment. God seems to get rather upset when people try to do his job for him.

All I can do is have the standards I have set out for myself. I have never, ever, bed a woman who is cheating on her husband, because I always make sure he knows I am bedding her, and he is more than welcome to watch. Plus, I make sure I have his permission to do so. This may seem strange, but, it really it important to do, ideally.

Anyways, I respect your right to stick up for your beliefs, and I hope you might look at it a little differently. But my best option, is to ask that we always remember David, for all his infidelities is still loved by God.. although David isn't 5% as pious and obedient to God as Jesus, or most of the prophets to be entirely accurate. And david caused the death of a man under his command so he could have his wife, using ******* to get sex. Which is far far worse.

Wow! That was well said!

Back