A Woman of Faith

As a Christian wife, I do like sex. To some of you reading this, such a proclamation makes me either an annoying freak or a bewildering mystery.
Can you hear the theologians murmuring… “Hmmm… We were busy studying discipleship when we stumbled across something that rarely is found in its natural habitat. A Christian wife. Who likes fucking black men in front of her husband. Fascinating.”
View attachment 19567

Yes!!! ... "The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband..."
if this achieved by taking pleasure from another man's cock as he watches then wonderful. (and no one else's business)

Yes!!! ... "The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband..."
if this achieved by taking pleasure from another man's cock as he watches then wonderful. (and no one else's business)
She is a True White Trash Whore!

As a Christian wife, I do like sex. To some of you reading this, such a proclamation makes me either an annoying freak or a bewildering mystery.
Can you hear the theologians murmuring… “Hmmm… We were busy studying discipleship when we stumbled across something that rarely is found in its natural habitat. A Christian wife. Who likes fucking black men in front of her husband. Fascinating.”
View attachment 19567
Wish my Christian wife would go black!

You're welcome to interpret the Bible as it fits your convenience. Trying to explain to me, or to God later that you "misunderstood" won't keep you out of HELL, however. Most people who have something to hide or feel concerned/guilty of something do just that. How many people in prisons today will swear to you they aren't guilty of their crimes ... 90-95% maybe? Your consciousness will speak much louder and betray your declaration of innocence and God will see through all that. So, go ahead, try to make the OP, as well as yourself, feel better.

Exodus 20:14 states the 7th commandment - "thou shalt not commit adultery". The meaning of this law addresses relationships, sexuality, and encompasses both the physical and the emotional sin. Adultery encompasses the many sins of the flesh, driven by uncontrolled passions and lusts. See more <~ Read More

What Does "Commit Adultery" Really Mean?
The verse is straight-forward. It explicitly forbids the sin of having sexual intercourse, wanting to have intercourse, or imagining the act of sex with someone that is not your spouse. Marriage is a sacred ordinance.

This commandment was so significant in God’s sight that to violate it constituted one of the ten great sins. His law addresses relationships, sexuality, and encompasses both physical and emotional sins. Adultery encompasses the many sins of the flesh, driven by uncontrolled passions and lusts. It often stems from other sins including covetousness and a violation of the body, which is God’s temple. When God commanded people not to commit adultery, He was trying to protect their bodies, hearts, and souls. Of course if you don't truly believe in God or his words then you should have no concerns anyway, right? Religion, is primarily based on "belief" ... if you don't believe then "no sweat", right?

..................................................View attachment 6105226
You are what the apostle Paul calls a "Judaizer." That is, you are attempting to bring people under the impossible burden of the law of Moses, even though Jesus Christ already paid the price for every sin and freed us from that law. Read your Bible and stop cutting and pasting what you read somewhere on the internet.

Jesus Christ already paid the price for every sin and freed us from that law.
No I'm not, but as I said, interpret the bible as it fits your convenience. I'm not criticizing, just telling Cuckoldcouple what it says in the bible, and it sure isn't YOUR interpretation. Just don't feed people gif_CRAP.gif and call it ice cream.

The source, the New Testament

Jesus Teaches About Adultery (Matthew 27-29)​

27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You must not be guilty of adultery.’[a] 28 But I tell you that if anyone looks at a woman with lust, he has already committed adultery with her in his mind. 29 If your right eye causes you to sin, then take it out and throw it away. It is better to lose one part of your body than to have your whole body thrown into hell.

It's GOD's words, not just a carry-forward from the Old Testament.

And don't instruct me on what to do ... I'll post what I want to disburse what I feel is the correct information. Mac

Last edited:
No I'm not, but as I said, interpret the bible as it fits your convenience. I'm not criticizing, just telling Cuckoldcouple what it says in the bible, and it sure isn't YOUR interpretation. Just don't feed people View attachment 7105402 and call it ice cream.

The source, the New Testament

Jesus Teaches About Adultery (Matthew 27-29)​

27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You must not be guilty of adultery.’[a] 28 But I tell you that if anyone looks at a woman with lust, he has already committed adultery with her in his mind. 29 If your right eye causes you to sin, then take it out and throw it away. It is better to lose one part of your body than to have your whole body thrown into hell.

It's GOD's words, not just a carry-forward from the Old Testament.

And don't instruct me on what to do ... I'll post what I want to disburse what I feel is the correct information. Mac
Thank you for quoting the Bible instead of your opinion. I assume you must have already plucked out your right eye by now. Probably both, am I right? I mean, you take Jesus' words seriously, right? You must have plucked your eyes out unless (1) you claim to be sinless (better check 1 John 1:8 first); or (2) Jesus took away the sin of the entire world (John 1:29) and his clarification about the reach of the Mosaic law to extend into our heart and thoughts and not just our deeds was to illustrate the impossibility of keeping it so that we would all repent from our own efforts and let Him save us.

This is why the apostle Paul wrote this in Galatians 2:16 "And knowing that a man is not justified out of works of law but through faith in Jesus Christ...because out of the works of law no flesh will be justified."

You can keep pretending that your moral goodness is winning you brownie points in heaven. You are only deceiving yourself because no good work of your flesh can justify you. Only faith in Jesus' sacrifice on your behalf. So please stop trying to enslave people with the law of Moses again. (Galatians 4:24)

Thank you for quoting the Bible instead of your opinion. I assume you must have already plucked out your right eye by now. Probably both, am I right? I mean, you take Jesus' words seriously, right? You must have plucked your eyes out unless (1) you claim to be sinless (better check 1 John 1:8 first); or (2) Jesus took away the sin of the entire world (John 1:29) and his clarification about the reach of the Mosaic law to extend into our heart and thoughts and not just our deeds was to illustrate the impossibility of keeping it so that we would all repent from our own efforts and let Him save us.

This is why the apostle Paul wrote this in Galatians 2:16 "And knowing that a man is not justified out of works of law but through faith in Jesus Christ...because out of the works of law no flesh will be justified."

You can keep pretending that your moral goodness is winning you brownie points in heaven. You are only deceiving yourself because no good work of your flesh can justify you. Only faith in Jesus' sacrifice on your behalf. So please stop trying to enslave people with the law of Moses again. (Galatians 4:24)
You're changing the topic, Cuck, ole boy. My beliefs & actions are irrelevant to the topic. I'm not pointing a finger at anyone, just quoting scripture from the source that talks about it. For religious sources, the King James Bible is really the only source I reference.

Last edited:
So please stop trying to enslave people with the law of Moses again.
And quit trying to instruct me as to what I can do or not do ... you don't like my post, you have MY PERMISSION to fuck off and ignore it, HOW'S THAT? Peace to you fellow thread reader!

Last edited:
If you quote scripture to prove a point but do not follow it yourself, you are a hypocrite and not credible, so nobody should listen to you. If you quote scripture without acknowledging the clear result that would follow if anyone (not just you) followed your advice (in this case absurdity and calamity as the entire population of the earth plucks out their eyes and cuts off their hands), you are just a motherfucking religious dumbass. BINGO! Enjoy chasing your tail fuck face.

View attachment 19567
It's the best thing there can be, I love seeing my wife fucked by a BBC right in front of me, whether they are black Muslims or non-Muslims

you are just a motherfucking religious dumbass. BINGO! Enjoy chasing your tail fuck face.
Well, so typical when one loses an argument; finally let loose with your profane language ... feel better?
You keep ignoring the point; a supposedly christian poster asked for advice, I gave her "my" advice with documentation from the source she'd recognize. You pipe in now, calling ME a hypocrite. So, maybe I am, but I wasn't the topic or the POINT ... it wasn't about me but YOU wanted to make it about ME. Ok, so you have ... and now you unleash profanity on me.
Still I'll listen if you show me anywhere in the New Testament where Jesus condones adultery.
Otherwise, drop this topic & lick your wounds, 'cause you've already lost this one.

ps: my familiarity with the bible is because my ******* was a Methodist minister for over 45 years. I was often "fo.rce fed" scripture.

Last edited:
Back