A Woman of Faith

I also am a Christian who has taken this matter very seriously and searched the scriptures for guidance. The thought of adultery and fornication as we consider them today was created by the apostle Paul and I have no idea why. Abraham said that his wife was his sister and let the rulers of whatever city he came to have their way with her. God never rebuked him for this. Most of the patriarchs had multiple wives (including concubines) and God NEVER rebuked any of them for this. In fact, God promised multiple wives as a reward in one instance.

Fornication in the OT was used exclusively in the spiritual sense, i.e. that God's people were "prostituting themselves" to the nations and their idols. The Hebrew word for adultery in the commandments literally means "my stuff," as in "don't take my stuff." Obviously, if I give "my stuff" to you for you to enjoy, that would not violate the commandment.

Marriage was something God created "for man." That means that a man is the lord of his marriage just in the same way as Jesus said that He was Lord of the Sabbath because the Sabbath (and the showbread in the temple, which example He also used) were created "for God." As the Lord of the Sabbath, Jesus could "violate" it if he wanted (although it was not an actual violation) because it belonged to Him to do with it as He pleased. Since man is the Lord of his marriage, he can give his wife for another man to enjoy if it pleases him (and her -- I'm not against women, and neither is God). This is why God did not judge Abraham for repeatedly giving Sarah his wife away. And yes, he did it repeatedly. Although there are only two recorded incidents of this, the Bible goes on to state that this was his "custom wherever he went."

I also am a Christian who has taken this matter very seriously and searched the scriptures for guidance. The thought of adultery and fornication as we consider them today was created by the apostle Paul and I have no idea why. Abraham said that his wife was his sister and let the rulers of whatever city he came to have their way with her. God never rebuked him for this. Most of the patriarchs had multiple wives (including concubines) and God NEVER rebuked any of them for this. In fact, God promised multiple wives as a reward in one instance.

Fornication in the OT was used exclusively in the spiritual sense, i.e. that God's people were "prostituting themselves" to the nations and their idols. The Hebrew word for adultery in the commandments literally means "my stuff," as in "don't take my stuff." Obviously, if I give "my stuff" to you for you to enjoy, that would not violate the commandment.

Marriage was something God created "for man." That means that a man is the lord of his marriage just in the same way as Jesus said that He was Lord of the Sabbath because the Sabbath (and the showbread in the temple, which example He also used) were created "for God." As the Lord of the Sabbath, Jesus could "violate" it if he wanted (although it was not an actual violation) because it belonged to Him to do with it as He pleased. Since man is the Lord of his marriage, he can give his wife for another man to enjoy if it pleases him (and her -- I'm not against women, and neither is God). This is why God did not judge Abraham for repeatedly giving Sarah his wife away. And yes, he did it repeatedly. Although there are only two recorded incidents of this, the Bible goes on to state that this was his "custom wherever he went."
Grace. Under Grace. Where there ois love.. perfect Love. There is no law. You are cool. And I love you. Want to have sex?

As a Christian wife, I do like sex. To some of you reading this, such a proclamation makes me either an annoying freak or a bewildering mystery.
Can you hear the theologians murmuring… “Hmmm… We were busy studying discipleship when we stumbled across something that rarely is found in its natural habitat. A Christian wife. Who likes fucking black men in front of her husband. Fascinating.”
View attachment 19567
The same here. Thank u

As a Christian wife, I do like sex. To some of you reading this, such a proclamation makes me either an annoying freak or a bewildering mystery.
Can you hear the theologians murmuring… “Hmmm… We were busy studying discipleship when we stumbled across something that rarely is found in its natural habitat. A Christian wife. Who likes fucking black men in front of her husband. Fascinating.”
View attachment 19567
When i married frank last year i couldnt wait. My divorce wasnt even final yet but was the most amazing man that ever came into my life. I knew frank in n high school but stayed away cuz of his rep. We were both popular ******* back then. Lol anyway ibwas married for 20yrs tontge navy and ugh was it a mistake and he was white. Sorry. I aways believed in same race. Anyway frank came into my life by accident due to business and boom we hit it right off. Spent everyday with him. Somthing missing and i asked him one day just as my boyfriend "lets go to church" he said "ok". Sex love and church wow i was in love and trully happy. Then one day after church ******* were gone horny and his beautiful big hispanic cock how could i go wrong. Well he was devouring my pussy and said he need to buy me some toys. Well i said i have confession and i have a black didldo under my mattress. Wasnt huge. Frank pulled it out. Now going back my ex and few that i dated were intimidated my this dildo and a few toys i had but frank oh hell know he gor excited and fucked me senceless and the only man in my life that can make me cum during sex due to a very long stamina. Well frank stamina for 47 at the time was and still amazing so he was so excited and he showed me tricks with my black dildo that day that blew my mind. 3 weeks later we are in houston and im fucking him and his good friend drake beautiful built black man and we fucked all night long. It was a fantasy to have 2 cocks at once and frank made It happen. The next day us 3 went to church and i felt guitly as hell and sore but yet wasnt married but in love with frank. We married and after church on another sunday we went home took nap and fucked crazy hubby made a confession. He told me that 3somes wil be part of our life. The only other cock allowed in this pussy will be black dick. I have a complete a complete hall pass for black men. He knew i could never be or marry on so that was safe b ut allowed to use and abuse they beautiful black dicks. I was blown away. Fucked drake few more times and he is consider my bf now. But havr had several black dicks now that wow but never thought i would be living this wonderful sex life. My hubby a wonderful man not sure why some women do crazy ******* to thier hubbys but im aure you had my man he would be driving u nuts

38b2a048-652e-4dd5-9d83-2e31d001cc75-gif.1965363

231ba0e3-f6e8-4a0f-8b77-31bbad070bd5-gif.1965365

43cac5a5-7c3d-4997-9a1c-663aaa4b6468-gif.1965366

158bc291-cbce-4443-9762-502da0f03f70-gif.1965367

2c305945-1ec2-44d3-9e8a-5a39ff630d73-gif.1965372

Like Reply

View attachment 19567
I like the picture!!!

Back