A Woman of Faith

portrait-of-a-jpg.2026050
As she should be

As a Christian wife, I do like sex. To some of you reading this, such a proclamation makes me either an annoying freak or a bewildering mystery.
Can you hear the theologians murmuring… “Hmmm… We were busy studying discipleship when we stumbled across something that rarely is found in its natural habitat. A Christian wife. Who likes fucking black men in front of her husband. Fascinating.”
View attachment 19567
Gods will

Actually the entire concept of “nuclear family” is a modern concept. The Old Testament is replete with polygamy and polyamory. Look no further than Abraham. Jesus only mentions marriage in the context of ending divorce, as a way to protect women in the ancient world - who were being dismissed by their husbands for little to no cause. Humans are sexual beings. Get your freak on!

I also am a Christian who has taken this matter very seriously and searched the scriptures for guidance. The thought of adultery and fornication as we consider them today was created by the apostle Paul and I have no idea why. Abraham said that his wife was his sister and let the rulers of whatever city he came to have their way with her. God never rebuked him for this. Most of the patriarchs had multiple wives (including concubines) and God NEVER rebuked any of them for this. In fact, God promised multiple wives as a reward in one instance.

Fornication in the OT was used exclusively in the spiritual sense, i.e. that God's people were "prostituting themselves" to the nations and their idols. The Hebrew word for adultery in the commandments literally means "my stuff," as in "don't take my stuff." Obviously, if I give "my stuff" to you for you to enjoy, that would not violate the commandment.

Marriage was something God created "for man." That means that a man is the lord of his marriage just in the same way as Jesus said that He was Lord of the Sabbath because the Sabbath (and the showbread in the temple, which example He also used) were created "for God." As the Lord of the Sabbath, Jesus could "violate" it if he wanted (although it was not an actual violation) because it belonged to Him to do with it as He pleased. Since man is the Lord of his marriage, he can give his wife for another man to enjoy if it pleases him (and her -- I'm not against women, and neither is God). This is why God did not judge Abraham for repeatedly giving Sarah his wife away. And yes, he did it repeatedly. Although there are only two recorded incidents of this, the Bible goes on to state that this was his "custom wherever he went."
I think that much of the Bible is misinterpreted. For example, modern people often say that God destroyed Sodom because its citizens were homosexual. In that part of the world, a long standing tradition required a host to protect guests. [It still exists today in Afghanistan. Case in point: how a villager protected an injured Navy SEAL, which was against the wishes of the Taliban- Famous movie etc.] The men of Sodom wanted to ******* the visiting angels, and were stubbornly persistent about it. One could say that this violation of hospitality rules is what caused God to be angry. And consider how Lot offered up his daughters as a substitute to the Sodomites-to be raped...perhaps to death. ["Great parenting"]....Perhaps if people lived to be hundreds of years old, having sex with your wife might have got boring..? HaHa

Back