A Woman of Faith

When i married frank last year i couldnt wait. My divorce wasnt even final yet but was the most amazing man that ever came into my life. I knew frank in n high school but stayed away cuz of his rep. We were both popular ******* back then. Lol anyway ibwas married for 20yrs tontge navy and ugh was it a mistake and he was white. Sorry. I aways believed in same race. Anyway frank came into my life by accident due to business and boom we hit it right off. Spent everyday with him. Somthing missing and i asked him one day just as my boyfriend "lets go to church" he said "ok". Sex love and church wow i was in love and trully happy. Then one day after church ******* were gone horny and his beautiful big hispanic cock how could i go wrong. Well he was devouring my pussy and said he need to buy me some toys. Well i said i have confession and i have a black didldo under my mattress. Wasnt huge. Frank pulled it out. Now going back my ex and few that i dated were intimidated my this dildo and a few toys i had but frank oh hell know he gor excited and fucked me senceless and the only man in my life that can make me cum during sex due to a very long stamina. Well frank stamina for 47 at the time was and still amazing so he was so excited and he showed me tricks with my black dildo that day that blew my mind. 3 weeks later we are in houston and im fucking him and his good friend drake beautiful built black man and we fucked all night long. It was a fantasy to have 2 cocks at once and frank made It happen. The next day us 3 went to church and i felt guitly as hell and sore but yet wasnt married but in love with frank. We married and after church on another sunday we went home took nap and fucked crazy hubby made a confession. He told me that 3somes wil be part of our life. The only other cock allowed in this pussy will be black dick. I have a complete a complete hall pass for black men. He knew i could never be or marry on so that was safe b ut allowed to use and abuse they beautiful black dicks. I was blown away. Fucked drake few more times and he is consider my bf now. But havr had several black dicks now that wow but never thought i would be living this wonderful sex life. My hubby a wonderful man not sure why some women do crazy ******* to thier hubbys but im aure you had my man he would be driving u nuts
Beautiful story of true love.

As a Christian wife, I do like sex. To some of you reading this, such a proclamation makes me either an annoying freak or a bewildering mystery.
Can you hear the theologians murmuring… “Hmmm… We were busy studying discipleship when we stumbled across something that rarely is found in its natural habitat. A Christian wife. Who likes fucking black men in front of her husband. Fascinating.”
View attachment 19567
what a fantastic picture, very sensual!

As a Christian wife, I do like sex. To some of you reading this, such a proclamation makes me either an annoying freak or a bewildering mystery.
Can you hear the theologians murmuring… “Hmmm… We were busy studying discipleship when we stumbled across something that rarely is found in its natural habitat. A Christian wife. Who likes fucking black men in front of her husband. Fascinating.”
View attachment 19567

love this picture

View attachment 19567
this is beautiful. God wants us to fuck, a lot.

I have had the privilege of being the black man with several women like yourself, active in church and yet active sexually with black men. Desires and pleasures of the flesh are not negated by one's church activities. Women who are active in church are often most active in bed when they are with with the right man.

My mom always said that the quiet ones are the worst LOL....or best depending on how you look at it right
This picture really hits home for me. I am a Christian woman who has fallen to he pleasure of sex with black man and every time I am in church feel like Jesus is looking right at me and telling me what a sinner I am.
I was with a wife who had the same struggles. Fortunately her husband was aware and presented and after our time together. We would sit and pray for forgiveness, healing and grace🙏.

She told me it gave her peace to know that she was not hiding from her husband or god

Actually the entire concept of “nuclear family” is a modern concept. The Old Testament is replete with polygamy and polyamory. Look no further than Abraham. Jesus only mentions marriage in the context of ending divorce, as a way to protect women in the ancient world - who were being dismissed by their husbands for little to no cause. Humans are sexual beings. Get your freak on!
This goes double for African society it's all tribal. The patriarch would have multiple wives and they jointly raised the children. Alot of our problem in America are from us trying to live up something that isnt natural.

View attachment 19567
Where you located?

En tant qu'épouse chrétienne, j'aime le sexe. Pour certains d'entre vous qui lisez ceci, une telle proclamation fait de moi soit un monstre ennuyeux, soit un mystère déroutant.
Pouvez-vous entendre les théologiens murmurer… « Hmmm… Nous étions occupés à étudier le discipulat lorsque nous sommes tombés sur quelque chose que l'on trouve rarement dans ******* habitat naturel. Une épouse chrétienne. Qui aime baiser des hommes noirs devant ******* mari. Fascinant .
View attachment 19567
Si le mari est au courant il n'y a pas tromperie adutére !??? Pour moi il n'y a rien d'exitant à cela !!! Par contre embrasser sur la bouche mon cocu de retour de ******* travail après avoir sucée et avalé le lait l,après midi d'un ou plusieurs blacks la oui je mouille je suis fière de moi et de mes maîtres noirs !!!!! Ça c'est trompée ******* époux 👄 !!!!!!!!! Ça fait 20 ans Queues ça dure 👄👍

Back