A Woman of Faith

As a Christian wife, I do like sex. To some of you reading this, such a proclamation makes me either an annoying freak or a bewildering mystery.
Can you hear the theologians murmuring… “Hmmm… We were busy studying discipleship when we stumbled across something that rarely is found in its natural habitat. A Christian wife. Who likes fucking black men in front of her husband. Fascinating.”
View attachment 19567
Gotta love this, better then like

When i married frank last year i couldnt wait. My divorce wasnt even final yet but was the most amazing man that ever came into my life. I knew frank in n high school but stayed away cuz of his rep. We were both popular ******* back then. Lol anyway ibwas married for 20yrs tontge navy and ugh was it a mistake and he was white. Sorry. I aways believed in same race. Anyway frank came into my life by accident due to business and boom we hit it right off. Spent everyday with him. Somthing missing and i asked him one day just as my boyfriend "lets go to church" he said "ok". Sex love and church wow i was in love and trully happy. Then one day after church ******* were gone horny and his beautiful big hispanic cock how could i go wrong. Well he was devouring my pussy and said he need to buy me some toys. Well i said i have confession and i have a black didldo under my mattress. Wasnt huge. Frank pulled it out. Now going back my ex and few that i dated were intimidated my this dildo and a few toys i had but frank oh hell know he gor excited and fucked me senceless and the only man in my life that can make me cum during sex due to a very long stamina. Well frank stamina for 47 at the time was and still amazing so he was so excited and he showed me tricks with my black dildo that day that blew my mind. 3 weeks later we are in houston and im fucking him and his good friend drake beautiful built black man and we fucked all night long. It was a fantasy to have 2 cocks at once and frank made It happen. The next day us 3 went to church and i felt guitly as hell and sore but yet wasnt married but in love with frank. We married and after church on another sunday we went home took nap and fucked crazy hubby made a confession. He told me that 3somes wil be part of our life. The only other cock allowed in this pussy will be black dick. I have a complete a complete hall pass for black men. He knew i could never be or marry on so that was safe b ut allowed to use and abuse they beautiful black dicks. I was blown away. Fucked drake few more times and he is consider my bf now. But havr had several black dicks now that wow but never thought i would be living this wonderful sex life. My hubby a wonderful man not sure why some women do crazy ******* to thier hubbys but im aure you had my man he would be driving u nuts
Hello me again, I have to say that alot has happened since this post. I can honestly say I'm a married true black dick slut. On 31st. Hubby had to work. So hubby makes love too me I cum and he gets ready for work. Well being with my hubby I get a text from Sean and reese theier finishing work out and said come over to fuck and smoke. So I just stayed in my gown brushed teeth and told hubby I'm horny and wanted to smoke and fuck. So we said goodbye kissed I love yours. He said be safe and cya thia afternoon. Raced over to thier place. They gave key so they were both in shower went to go give both a morning kiss and look at thier huge dicks. .Sean told be stuff was bed so I went to his bed took off gown completely nude rolling us a joint. So then when they got out shower well 3 hrs fun. Mmmm then I came home couldn't believe I walk thru apartment wearing this lol
Ugh got horny again cuz that was nasty. I jumped in bed cuz grls were still sleeping. Pulled out vibrator came. Not even he later sain calls. Married sean with my favorite black cock
Omg he text and said he has 45 mins. I stayed in my gown rushed over to the bank. We fucked senseless in his truck. It was 30 mins pure deep fucking I was screaming. He his the biggest beautiful cock I have seen huge. I told hubby I love his cock. So after went hubby cams home few hrs later . I jumped in shower with him. He asked how my day was and what I did. Told him i was fuck ing all day. He was getting hard and I told him what I did. He made love to me fucked we took a nap. Went to new years party thier we met Keith. Soon after new years I'm getting ddouble with kieth and hubby. I get so wet me hook ow bad I was on new years eve

As a Christian wife, I do like sex. To some of you reading this, such a proclamation makes me either an annoying freak or a bewildering mystery.
Can you hear the theologians murmuring… “Hmmm… We were busy studying discipleship when we stumbled across something that rarely is found in its natural habitat. A Christian wife. Who likes fucking black men in front of her husband. Fascinating.”
View attachment 19567
There are many ladies than one may suspect who are into this deeply.

View attachment 19567
What can you say-you are a freaking mystery-and isn't it wonderful?

Both of my parents were ministers in our church. My mom is still a consultant to many of the churches. Although I have sex with a lot of men, I still find myself asking if what I am doing is going to end me in Hell. Because of my Christian upbringing, my head and my heart are often conflicted. Yet, I believe that God created us, as well as our sex drives.

The Christian religion has done a lot to squelch the voice of women, and many churches still see women as second to men.

Two men that I flirt with on a regular basis at work, I work part time at a second hand store, are very Christian. We flirt throughout the day, and at the end of the day, one of the men will usually tell me that he has to go home and read his Bible. He is 55 and hasn't had sex in 10 years. The other man will talk a lot of sexy talk, but when given the chance to do something, he always says that because I am married and that he and I aren't married, that the two of us having any intimate connection would be a sin.

According to Christianity, most everything is a sin. I choose to live my life out of a love for God and for myself. Other people tend to live their lives in fear.
Honey-question. It is written-that the Christ you worship became sin-and nailed it forever-then said"it is finished"-no more questions. Love is the highest law-against such perfect love-there is no more law-oh by the way-it is written he took care of the law to. Said also we are under-grace.Just what I read.

Both of my parents were ministers in our church. My mom is still a consultant to many of the churches. Although I have sex with a lot of men, I still find myself asking if what I am doing is going to end me in Hell. Because of my Christian upbringing, my head and my heart are often conflicted. Yet, I believe that God created us, as well as our sex drives.

The Christian religion has done a lot to squelch the voice of women, and many churches still see women as second to men.

Two men that I flirt with on a regular basis at work, I work part time at a second hand store, are very Christian. We flirt throughout the day, and at the end of the day, one of the men will usually tell me that he has to go home and read his Bible. He is 55 and hasn't had sex in 10 years. The other man will talk a lot of sexy talk, but when given the chance to do something, he always says that because I am married and that he and I aren't married, that the two of us having any intimate connection would be a sin.

According to Christianity, most everything is a sin. I choose to live my life out of a love for God and for myself. Other people tend to live their lives in fear.
The only sin (I read) is and I quote-whatever is not-faith.So when in doubt-said this pretty smart writer -don't. Whatever you do-do it in faith. There is no more-condemnation.None.

I am looking forward to the website. I used to follow the yahoo groups, including this one. However, their format change made it impossible yo enjoy.
Greetings Eric. I read in this book-that-He who did not spare his only *******-will he not freely give-all things? To do for others-before self-like Uncle Snoop sings in "Sexual Eruption"-well-brings-glad tidings-I heard. What are your thoughts. The word is: Dynamic, That is taking five loaves and two fishes-and feeding 3 thousand. Right? How much more-can this give-if done in truth(with discretion-as long as we have flesh-we can fuck up-and trust me on this-till one is thoroughly trustworthy on this matter-with no resentments or bitter feelings-but with mature understanding and even enthusiasm(good word) this is Dynamic. Hope to see your sight soon-I hope to maybe be in it. By the way-ever heard of Art Hammer down in Florida? My dream is to meet him, Shane Deisel(of course) Lexx Steel,and one other-cannot think of his name at this moment. Anyhoo-Art heads Mandingo Land down in Florida. Neat-Neat-man.

Back