A Woman of Faith

5c27d4847b09e279299393-gif.2323336
She must know the best place to get some cum after church. Wish my wife would do that all she gets after church is fried chicken and mashed potatoes

Hey everybody, I'm Eric, the founder of ChristianWives4BlackSeed!

HTTP://groups.yahoo.com/group/christianwives4blackseed

I've been putting together a body of work based on this concept, and I really should build my own website so people can come and enjoy. For years we've been doing it on yahoo groups, learning what we can, getting feedback from married couples & their black sperm donors. We've made tons of captions, but this whole sliding screen thing they changed on yahoo prevents you from simply looking & reading the whole thing carefully. Annoying, to be sure, but some websites make changes just for the sake of making changes...

The idea behind Christian wives who harvest semen from black men was not my own, at all.
It's been going on for a hell of a lot longer than I've even been alive and I'm 40 something currently.
But it is really, an awesome way for husband & wife to use this option to enhance their sex life, but do something really wild & fun. Note: This is a great hobby shared by hubby & wife, even though the wife is the one doing all the sex.. married couples who do this love to talk, share stories with one another. They're satisfied in more ways than merely sexual. They are special!

I was involved in the interracial gangbang scene in Canada & USA for a number of years, when I met a very special married couple. The wife named Karen had a very interesting conversation with me. I was used to being allowed to ravage the wife while her husband or cuckold watched (usually masturbating.) But this wife was special, because she had an entire philosophy to present to me, and any black man who was willing to listen. This married couple was about 15 years older than me I think, but they were the real deal, and just so honest about it (in private.)

She told me that as a married couple, she never ever had sex with a black man until she got her husband's blessing. She told me that they were devout, obedient Christians, and they did not pursue this lifestyle without 1st a lot of prayer and studying scripture.

I'll save you the long details of how and why, but the bottom line is that she and her husband claim that if she has her husband's blessing to have sex with these men (essentially she is "ordered" to do so), that this is not adultery IF it is only done with single men. Now, this is very important because she doesn't want to devalue her marriage but more importantly she doesn't want their marriage to be ruined. She felt very strongly that God has blessed her marriage, and she doesn't wish to offend God, and break his laws.

The entire basis of a married couple doing this (ideally) is that rule #1 is honesty.

Basically it comes down to the best way to do this, and maintain your faith is that this is not merely a series of sexual acts, but rather your husband permits the wife for this purpose: regular sexual interaction with single black men who are clean, Christians.
This means the married couple chooses to respect their marriage, and show respect to God. None of these activities are a real relationship, in that the wife already has her husband, whom she loves. Divorce is not an issue, and the wife makes it very clear to the black men she & hubby chooses, her body is just for sex.. she isn't looking to marry anyone. Her family comes 1st, and oh yeah, stay away from their ******* (if any) for obvious reasons. Just fuck the wife please, good and hard and often. That's what she & hubby need your dick for.

Man, it is just so liberating, and honest to have it all laid out like that. Honestly, in a way, a wife who does this is a very special and rare find. Her husband is an even rarer find! Very few men will say to themselves "Gosh and golly gee, I sure want to see my wife fucked half to death by a black dick at least twice as long, or wide as my own." But, ironically husbands who have had some kind of severe back injury, impotence, lack of interest really miss making the wife squeal like in the old days. This is an option that WORKS!

BUT, it does happen!

There are a lot of reasons why Christian wives do this beyond mere sexual fulfillment but I have tons of captions I've made for that purpose, I'll see if they have a place for me to upload them here.

But you are NOT alone, and sharing the experiences with your husband (even if he's mainly watching, and getting water for you 2 or however many black guys are in the room), is a hell of a lot more awesome than you may 1st expect.

Check out my yahoo group, you may have a hard time reading the captions, but I'll be making a website of my own just for this purpose anyways. Feel free to discuss and throw in your 2 cents on this whole idea.
Definitely checking this and you're really on to something this is very helpful i bet for alot of couples

Hey everybody, I'm Eric, the founder of ChristianWives4BlackSeed!

HTTP://groups.yahoo.com/group/christianwives4blackseed

I've been putting together a body of work based on this concept, and I really should build my own website so people can come and enjoy. For years we've been doing it on yahoo groups, learning what we can, getting feedback from married couples & their black sperm donors. We've made tons of captions, but this whole sliding screen thing they changed on yahoo prevents you from simply looking & reading the whole thing carefully. Annoying, to be sure, but some websites make changes just for the sake of making changes...

The idea behind Christian wives who harvest semen from black men was not my own, at all.
It's been going on for a hell of a lot longer than I've even been alive and I'm 40 something currently.
But it is really, an awesome way for husband & wife to use this option to enhance their sex life, but do something really wild & fun. Note: This is a great hobby shared by hubby & wife, even though the wife is the one doing all the sex.. married couples who do this love to talk, share stories with one another. They're satisfied in more ways than merely sexual. They are special!

I was involved in the interracial gangbang scene in Canada & USA for a number of years, when I met a very special married couple. The wife named Karen had a very interesting conversation with me. I was used to being allowed to ravage the wife while her husband or cuckold watched (usually masturbating.) But this wife was special, because she had an entire philosophy to present to me, and any black man who was willing to listen. This married couple was about 15 years older than me I think, but they were the real deal, and just so honest about it (in private.)

She told me that as a married couple, she never ever had sex with a black man until she got her husband's blessing. She told me that they were devout, obedient Christians, and they did not pursue this lifestyle without 1st a lot of prayer and studying scripture.

I'll save you the long details of how and why, but the bottom line is that she and her husband claim that if she has her husband's blessing to have sex with these men (essentially she is "ordered" to do so), that this is not adultery IF it is only done with single men. Now, this is very important because she doesn't want to devalue her marriage but more importantly she doesn't want their marriage to be ruined. She felt very strongly that God has blessed her marriage, and she doesn't wish to offend God, and break his laws.

The entire basis of a married couple doing this (ideally) is that rule #1 is honesty.

Basically it comes down to the best way to do this, and maintain your faith is that this is not merely a series of sexual acts, but rather your husband permits the wife for this purpose: regular sexual interaction with single black men who are clean, Christians.
This means the married couple chooses to respect their marriage, and show respect to God. None of these activities are a real relationship, in that the wife already has her husband, whom she loves. Divorce is not an issue, and the wife makes it very clear to the black men she & hubby chooses, her body is just for sex.. she isn't looking to marry anyone. Her family comes 1st, and oh yeah, stay away from their ******* (if any) for obvious reasons. Just fuck the wife please, good and hard and often. That's what she & hubby need your dick for.

Man, it is just so liberating, and honest to have it all laid out like that. Honestly, in a way, a wife who does this is a very special and rare find. Her husband is an even rarer find! Very few men will say to themselves "Gosh and golly gee, I sure want to see my wife fucked half to death by a black dick at least twice as long, or wide as my own." But, ironically husbands who have had some kind of severe back injury, impotence, lack of interest really miss making the wife squeal like in the old days. This is an option that WORKS!

BUT, it does happen!

There are a lot of reasons why Christian wives do this beyond mere sexual fulfillment but I have tons of captions I've made for that purpose, I'll see if they have a place for me to upload them here.

But you are NOT alone, and sharing the experiences with your husband (even if he's mainly watching, and getting water for you 2 or however many black guys are in the room), is a hell of a lot more awesome than you may 1st expect.

Check out my yahoo group, you may have a hard time reading the captions, but I'll be making a website of my own just for this purpose anyways. Feel free to discuss and throw in your 2 cents on this whole idea.
Thank you for making the site, nice to have more real BBC wife videos. Still a good place for those like minded to go

Both of my parents were ministers in our church. My mom is still a consultant to many of the churches. Although I have sex with a lot of men, I still find myself asking if what I am doing is going to end me in Hell. Because of my Christian upbringing, my head and my heart are often conflicted. Yet, I believe that God created us, as well as our sex drives.

The Christian religion has done a lot to squelch the voice of women, and many churches still see women as second to men.

Two men that I flirt with on a regular basis at work, I work part time at a second hand store, are very Christian. We flirt throughout the day, and at the end of the day, one of the men will usually tell me that he has to go home and read his Bible. He is 55 and hasn't had sex in 10 years. The other man will talk a lot of sexy talk, but when given the chance to do something, he always says that because I am married and that he and I aren't married, that the two of us having any intimate connection would be a sin.

According to Christianity, most everything is a sin. I choose to live my life out of a love for God and for myself. Other people tend to live their lives in fear.
God made us (the human race, regardless of where from, color, religion, etc. etc. etc.) to procreate. You aren't going to hell. Those dogma's are man made, not divine.

Hello me again, I have to say that alot has happened since this post. I can honestly say I'm a married true black dick slut. On 31st. Hubby had to work. So hubby makes love too me I cum and he gets ready for work. Well being with my hubby I get a text from Sean and reese theier finishing work out and said come over to fuck and smoke. So I just stayed in my gown brushed teeth and told hubby I'm horny and wanted to smoke and fuck. So we said goodbye kissed I love yours. He said be safe and cya thia afternoon. Raced over to thier place. They gave key so they were both in shower went to go give both a morning kiss and look at thier huge dicks. .Sean told be stuff was bed so I went to his bed took off gown completely nude rolling us a joint. So then when they got out shower well 3 hrs fun. Mmmm then I came home couldn't believe I walk thru apartment wearing this lol
Ugh got horny again cuz that was nasty. I jumped in bed cuz grls were still sleeping. Pulled out vibrator came. Not even he later sain calls. Married sean with my favorite black cock
Omg he text and said he has 45 mins. I stayed in my gown rushed over to the bank. We fucked senseless in his truck. It was 30 mins pure deep fucking I was screaming. He his the biggest beautiful cock I have seen huge. I told hubby I love his cock. So after went hubby cams home few hrs later . I jumped in shower with him. He asked how my day was and what I did. Told him i was fuck ing all day. He was getting hard and I told him what I did. He made love to me fucked we took a nap. Went to new years party thier we met Keith. Soon after new years I'm getting ddouble with kieth and hubby. I get so wet me hook ow bad I was on new years eve
Please excuse my typos but hard when working. Hehe head nurse at big hospital

Colossians 3:18-19
"Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them"
This can be interpreted in many ways....I think that was the premise of the bible
If your hubby wants to share you with a Black man and you enjoy it then where is the sin, harm and/or shame
I think we and theologians take the writings to literal and serious
Sex and religion don't mix. Either you worship God or sex, you cannot serve 2 masters.....lol.

Sex and religion don't mix. Either you worship God or sex, you cannot serve 2 masters.....lol.
You don't have to worship sex, you just have sex.
Interestingly I've met a Christian husband who his wife is submissive and "obeys" her husband's wishes. According to them she fucks black guys because her husband ordered her to do so after his back got seriously injured in a car accident.
It works for them, because this man is almost in a wheelchair.
So if the husband says it's okay and she says it's okay, it's not infidelity!

As a Christian wife, I do like sex. To some of you reading this, such a proclamation makes me either an annoying freak or a bewildering mystery.
Can you hear the theologians murmuring… “Hmmm… We were busy studying discipleship when we stumbled across something that rarely is found in its natural habitat. A Christian wife. Who likes fucking black men in front of her husband. Fascinating.”
View attachment 19567
Sounds like a fantastic union to me. faith can make a relationship stronger and you have found a way to have sexual fun aswell. Keep up the great experience.

Nowadays Christian white couples are the ones who value serving a Black god in the comfort of their home. And hopefully they will get to go out and share the good news with their best friends.

Love this pic and caption...and even better that they are starting their journey and life as a Black Owned couple at a young and early stage...soooooo much fun and pleasure awaits them as they go deeper and deeper...and she looks awesome with that load all over her and licking BBC!

As a Christian couple whose devotion is to each other, the same goes with when the wife desires to indulge in her cuckold sexuality and her husband's cuckold fantasies: the husband is expected to remain solid and firm by her side as she starts on this journey. It is one they are both expected to commit to together . . . into Black-Ownership status.

View attachment 2117809
This pic is smoking HOT! A very sexy white slut, and love the collar...awesome! You know she is doing all the work to ride that BBC like a well-trained BBC slut should and hubby...he is enjoying the show! LOVE IT!

It doesn't matter what faith you proclaim: Christian, Muslim, Judaism, Buddhism... dick is dick, and black dick reigns supreme.
I like what you say about Black dick, but I always went for bisexual women as I love lesbian sex. ? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?

Last edited:
As a Christian wife, I do like sex. To some of you reading this, such a proclamation makes me either an annoying freak or a bewildering mystery.
Can you hear the theologians murmuring… “Hmmm… We were busy studying discipleship when we stumbled across something that rarely is found in its natural habitat. A Christian wife. Who likes fucking black men in front of her husband. Fascinating.”
View attachment 19567
Service is at the heart of religion

View attachment 19567
Nice

Back