A Woman of Faith

As a Christian wife, I do like sex. To some of you reading this, such a proclamation makes me either an annoying freak or a bewildering mystery.
Can you hear the theologians murmuring… “Hmmm… We were busy studying discipleship when we stumbled across something that rarely is found in its natural habitat. A Christian wife. Who likes fucking black men in front of her husband. Fascinating.”
View attachment 19567
Love that kissing.

As a Christian couple whose devotion is to each other, the same goes with when the wife desires to indulge in her cuckold sexuality and her husband's cuckold fantasies: the husband is expected to remain solid and firm by her side as she starts on this journey. It is one they are both expected to commit to together . . . into Black-Ownership status.

2016-08-06 05.04.50.jpg

As a Christian couple whose devotion is to each other, the same goes with when the wife desires to indulge in her cuckold sexuality and her husband's cuckold fantasies: the husband is expected to remain solid and firm by her side as she starts on this journey. It is one they are both expected to commit to together . . . into Black-Ownership status.

View attachment 2117809
Yes, very well stated..

As a Christian wife, I do like sex. To some of you reading this, such a proclamation makes me either an annoying freak or a bewildering mystery.
Can you hear the theologians murmuring… “Hmmm… We were busy studying discipleship when we stumbled across something that rarely is found in its natural habitat. A Christian wife. Who likes fucking black men in front of her husband. Fascinating.”
View attachment 19567

Colossians 3:18-19
"Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them"
This can be interpreted in many ways....I think that was the premise of the bible
If your hubby wants to share you with a Black man and you enjoy it then where is the sin, harm and/or shame
I think we and theologians take the writings to literal and serious

56568-jpg.2173305

View attachment 19567
I find that pic highly arousing.

I've been working on some new captions if anyone is curious...

The main idea behind it is Christian wives FIGHT unwanted pregnancies & abortions by harvesting sperm from unmarried black men.

I suppose a Christian wife could cuckold her husband and harvest semen from other men as well... but a wife fucking black men is more hot.

Any thoughts/suggestions on what direction this could go?

Attachments

• CW4BS 001.jpg
    CW4BS 001.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 347
  • CW4BS 002.jpg
    CW4BS 002.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 366
  • CW4BS 003.jpg
    CW4BS 003.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 343
View attachment 19567
I’m pretty sure you have sold your soul to the Devil.

It is god's will
View attachment 19567
it is as it should be

Back