A White Man's Place

Im sorry but as a white boy, our place is on our knees serving our black masters and our wives. Theres no debate about that. Its just reality.

That doesnt mean getting fucked or sucking dick, but it does mean complete obedience.

Well getting fucked and sucking cock is rather the point, no?

Honestly, how many of you fantasize about serving a black master? A white man's place is to serve and submit to the black man's superiority.

View attachment 1371950 View attachment 1371950 View attachment 1371951 View attachment 1371952 View attachment 1371953 View attachment 1371956 View attachment 1371957 View attachment 1371958
this is sooo cool , this white boy is ready for his chains to be locked down once and for all, lets get the transition done.

Yes, a black bull sodomizing you while you suck on another! :threesome:
I’ve never bottomed but if I ever get the chance this is how I would want it.
maybe even as a ****** surprise? Like a bbc calls me over to suck his dick abd when I get there he has a friend there too.
he tells me I’m going to suck both of them off
So I agree but after I get them both hard his friend moves around behind and pulls down my pants, I give a slight struggle but my dick gets super hard knowing what’s coming! He mounts me and I get fucked hard while sucking the other black dick

Back