A White Man's Place

Here is a sissy white boy that really knows her place. She is clearly on hormone therapy and even lactating, but she moans and begs for a black stud to fuck her harder. https://xhamster.com/videos/shemale...guy-5721433?embed=related&from=player_related
It's kinda 'edgy' to see so many white 'ex-males' completely acclimatised to providing sexual relief to more assertive Black men. As a white guy it's very sexually undermining to know that this could happen to you!

We met a ex-college football player for what we thought would be a normal threesum. His cock was huge but the most impressive part was his thickness. I knew my wife would have to be very wet so I started performing oral sex on her. He rolled her over on top of me. I was pinned and couldn't move. He started slapping my face with his cock and trying to ******* it in my mouth. I had never sucked a cock before but the sheer power, size, weight and hardness overwhelmed me. As I sucked it, I began to realize his superiority. After a while, he told me to put his cock in my wife's pussy and lick both of them. I had never seen her pussy stretched that much.When he came, I had to clean both of them. We agreed he could come again the next night.

He arrived before my wife got home from work. He asked me for a ******* and to strip before I came back like a good cuck. When I came back he was sitting in my favorite chair nude and with a semi hard cock. He told me to get on my knees and worship his cock and ass. Finally, I felt his balls tighten in my hand, his cock swell, and squirt spurt after spurt down He stuck his fingers in my mouth coating them with his semen. then, he used them to lube my asshole. He shoved me on my back and said this way I could watch. I was terified as I watched him lower massive cock between my legs. I felt his cockhead pushing against my asshole. It was huge. He slowly started getting the head in. I felt it pop in. He kept pushing more and more of his cock into me. I thought I was going to split. When I felt his balls against my ass he began stroking it almost all the way out and slamming it back in faster and faster each time. the pain was incredible. Then a feeling came over me I had never experienced. I had the most intense orgasm of my life with ever touching my life. He owned me completely.

We met a ex-college football player for what we thought would be a normal threesum. His cock was huge but the most impressive part was his thickness. I knew my wife would have to be very wet so I started performing oral sex on her. He rolled her over on top of me. I was pinned and couldn't move. He started slapping my face with his cock and trying to ******* it in my mouth. I had never sucked a cock before but the sheer power, size, weight and hardness overwhelmed me. As I sucked it, I began to realize his superiority. After a while, he told me to put his cock in my wife's pussy and lick both of them. I had never seen her pussy stretched that much.When he came, I had to clean both of them. We agreed he could come again the next night.

He arrived before my wife got home from work. He asked me for a ******* and to strip before I came back like a good cuck. When I came back he was sitting in my favorite chair nude and with a semi hard cock. He told me to get on my knees and worship his cock and ass. Finally, I felt his balls tighten in my hand, his cock swell, and squirt spurt after spurt down He stuck his fingers in my mouth coating them with his semen. then, he used them to lube my asshole. He shoved me on my back and said this way I could watch. I was terified as I watched him lower massive cock between my legs. I felt his cockhead pushing against my asshole. It was huge. He slowly started getting the head in. I felt it pop in. He kept pushing more and more of his cock into me. I thought I was going to split. When I felt his balls against my ass he began stroking it almost all the way out and slamming it back in faster and faster each time. the pain was incredible. Then a feeling came over me I had never experienced. I had the most intense orgasm of my life with ever touching my life. He owned me completely.
I cried the first time our bull fucked me. It hurt so much, his 10 inch thick BBC split my virgin hole in two. He went slow at first then just started to hammer away. Fortunately my wife was there to help me.

Honestly, how many of you fantasize about serving a black master? A white man's place is to serve and submit to the black man's superiority.

View attachment 1371950 View attachment 1371950 View attachment 1371951 View attachment 1371952 View attachment 1371953 View attachment 1371956 View attachment 1371957 View attachment 1371958
I used to fantasise about it, until I became a sissy for a black man in London. I was his regular sissy until I moved away two years ago. I have been fantasising about it again and will be a sissy again soon.

Back