A White Man's Place

It’s no fantasy here. One regular Bull for both of us to serve & two superior black Masters for me to worship on weekdays. We love to serve & worship BBC together but I have no right or ability to tell my weekday Masters anything other than “Yes”
Their BBC’s are hard & their big balls are full. They need a white slut to drain them in.
On my knees, panties down, mouth open......that’s how I serve.
I’m talking with a new superior black Master online too. I can’t get enough!!

I think many hubby's, cuck or not, want the wife to try black because they want BBC too. My wife was smart, she sent me to see our first black guy first. After being pounded 2 nights in a row, I came home and begged her to go black.

You know I love every time I read how you spent the first 2 nights with your wife's bull, before she even fucked him.

I agree with everything you guys are saying. I now 100% believe that for most guys, the desire for a wife or GF to fuck Black Cock is a latent desire for the white guy's lust for Black Men. Whether they are willing to admit it or not. I was in that category for 20 years. Only recently, after leaving my wife and post-wife GF, did I realize that my desires were really centered around my own desires for sexy Black Men and their beautiful cocks. Admit it guys, we want it as much or more than our ladies do.

THIS IS HOW A WHITE HUSBAND SHOULD BE TREATED WHEN LEFT HOME ALONE WITH THE BULL WHILE THE WIFE GOES OUT SHOPPING ON A SATURDAY MORNING ......

https://m.xhamster.com/videos/girl-listens-over-the-phone-as-her-bf-is-used-by-a-bbc-dom-6976096
I agree 100% it's what I dream of I had that briefly until my black Master dump me when he moved he told me that he travels around the United States turning out white boys like me and that I would always love him and dream of him he was right I do miss him more than he knows you turn me on turn me out gay now for black cock only I would love to be in that man's place serving that black master it was so good to see that is my dream to find a permanent one but until then my I search for it. I have been turned out I freely admit I am addicted to black cock I love it this is my life now the video depicts exactly how I want to be treated I know my place I serve Black Masters that is my fate last played hetero for a long time and did not realize my true nature my true place until I was turned out by my black king I do miss him I miss his dick he turn me out in less than 15 minutes that's all it took to make me a black cock addicted cocksucker they make me feel feminine and weak and submissive and I obey without question I love black dick

Sir it is my dream to serve Superior black men for the rest of my life. I have accepted that I am beneath them and they have the right to treat me any way they want. It would be a fantasy come true to be used as a breeding hole

That looks so so intriguing that would be just a dream come true that was me I just I'm controlled by my lust for black dick I just start thinking about about it big thick fat juicy black cock and I just can't take it I want one I just got to have it it's amazing it changes you it really does black cock is magical I'll suck as many of them as I can get that black dick is the ******* I want it all the time I know I'm not I'll fine oh I bet your boy betta but it really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm getting that dick and I want it so bad it's the best thing you can do is sex is have sex with a black dick and then become slave that is the best

Back