A thread for women who like verbal humiliation

I need to be put in my place sometimes 😉
I can imagine if you are in a sex party, all the other women will be having romantic and passionate sex while you are used and abused by all men like a rag doll because they all know the kind of slut you are. They know that you are not worthy of soft romantic sex. You deserved to be fucked hard so that you find it hard to walk the next day.

Imagine turning up to a party in expensive clothes, make up, lingerie and high heels only for the men to strip you naked, throw all the clothes into trash, spit on your face and use your holes in Czech gloryhole for the whole night. No one can even see your face with full make up.
OK, so I have to admit that I had to look up Czech Gloryhole. I probably should’ve gotten it from the picture, but I get it now. My first thought was I would probably be horrified if it just happened randomly, but then I realized if it were set up by my husband or if it were a group of hot bbcs that stripped me down and treated me like that I would be in e c s t a s y! One of my biggest fantasies is to be blindfolded and tied to a bed for a group of mystery men to use as they please. The thought that they could be anyone and I might never know is a huge turn on. When I saw a video of one of those czech gloryholes and the girl behind the wall all exposed like that, it triggered the same desire, so yeah, you got me again :sneaky:

Last edited:
OK, so I have to admit that I had to look up Czech Gloryhole. I probably should’ve gotten it from the picture, but I get it now. My first thought was I would probably be horrified if it just happened randomly, but then I realized if it were set up by my husband or if it were a group of hot bbcs that stripped me down and treated me like that I would be in e c s t a s y! One of my biggest fantasies is to be blindfolded and tied to a bed for a group of mystery men to use as they please. The thought that they could be anyone and I might never know is a huge turn on. When I saw a video of one of those czech gloryholes and the girl behind the wall all exposed like that, it triggered the same desire, so yeah, you got me again :sneaky:
Of course you love Czech gloryhole. It's a dream for all slutty women and I don't see a reason why you would not like it. In your case, your BBC bull will charge 2$ to fuck your pussy and 3$ to fuck your butt. Extra 1$ to fuck without condoms. If someone fucks you without condom, it will be your husband's duty to clean it up. To add to the humiliation, we will have a camera on your face that is connected to the TV where people can see your facial reaction as men fuck you one by one

Of course you love Czech gloryhole. It's a dream for all slutty women and I don't see a reason why you would not like it. In your case, your BBC bull will charge 2$ to fuck your pussy and 3$ to fuck your butt. Extra 1$ to fuck without condoms. If someone fucks you without condom, it will be your husband's duty to clean it up. To add to the humiliation, we will have a camera on your face that is connected to the TV where people can see your facial reaction as men fuck you one by one
Goddamn, why does that sound like the best night ever??? You’ve got a wonderfully dirty mind, sir!

Goddamn, why does that sound like the best night ever??? You’ve got a wonderfully dirty mind, sir!
The night has only started dear. You will be first placed with legs spread apart for men to fuck you and then rotated around to keep you standing so that men can not only fuck but also spank you. As men get tired of fucking you, a spanking contest is announced where men are asked to stand in queue and give you a bare handed spanking. The one that makes you scream the most will get to take you with him for a no holds barred day. You will be his slave and he can do anything to you.

The night has only started dear. You will be first placed with legs spread apart for men to fuck you and then rotated around to keep you standing so that men can not only fuck but also spank you. As men get tired of fucking you, a spanking contest is announced where men are asked to stand in queue and give you a bare handed spanking. The one that makes you scream the most will get to take you with him for a no holds barred day. You will be his slave and he can do anything to you.
I love a good spanking…

I love a good spanking…
Oh my can I be spanked first
Look at this! We have a contest between two dirty white sluts. So we have two contests here. The men who make each of the women scream the most will get to use that woman for a whole day. The other contest is to see which woman taps out last amidst all the fucking and spanking. The winners get to rim the butts of all the men.

Back