A thread for women who like verbal humiliation

Look at this! We have a contest between two dirty white sluts. So we have two contests here. The men who make each of the women scream the most will get to use that woman for a whole day. The other contest is to see which woman taps out last amidst all the fucking and spanking. The winners get to rim the butts of all the men.
Now you’re tapping into my competitive nature…I don’t like to lose!

Now you’re tapping into my competitive nature…I don’t like to lose!
Of course. Sluts can give up all their holes to men but losing in a contest for who is the slurriest? Never. Men take turns pounding both holes on each of you. They spank you until their hands are tired. Both of you are standing with your butts outside the gloryhole trying so hard to stand. As bare handed spanking isn't working anymore, they bring in whips and dildos to rough up both of you.

Of course. Sluts can give up all their holes to men but losing in a contest for who is the slurriest? Never. Men take turns pounding both holes on each of you. They spank you until their hands are tired. Both of you are standing with your butts outside the gloryhole trying so hard to stand. As bare handed spanking isn't working anymore, they bring in whips and dildos to rough up both of you.
Oh yes yes master mmm more mooo

Men insert huge dildos in your holes like you two are just robots. Both of you squirt repeatedly and make the whole floor wet. At last, the men decided that it would be unfair to find one single winner. Both of you are worthy of it. So the men split up and stand in line for both of you to rim them.
The two men who won the game asked you two sluts to join them in their car and went to the parking. Both of you took a shower and went around searching for your clothes. They were all torn into pieces. Both of you dumb sluts were standing there wondering what to do. The two men came in and shouted at them asking why you are wasting the time. You tell them that you couldn't find your clothes. They tell you that you won't be needing the clothes and drag you both naked to the parking lot by your hair. Your hubbies follow. But the men ask them to fuck off and follow in their own car.

So you two are with the two guys in a car naked while your hubbies are following behind you.

@Hotwifesarahc @ChristyandJake

The two men who won the game asked you two sluts to join them in their car and went to the parking. Both of you took a shower and went around searching for your clothes. They were all torn into pieces. Both of you dumb sluts were standing there wondering what to do. The two men came in and shouted at them asking why you are wasting the time. You tell them that you couldn't find your clothes. They tell you that you won't be needing the clothes and drag you both naked to the parking lot by your hair. Your hubbies follow. But the men ask them to fuck off and follow in their own car.

So you two are with the two guys in a car naked while your hubbies are following behind you.

@Hotwifesarahc @ChristyandJake
@indianwannabe this comment was so worth the wait! I just showed the whole thread to hubby, and he got so hard. I had fun teasing him about being asked to fuck off and follow in their own car :devilish:

@ChristyandJake I can’t wait! #cumsisters

@indianwannabe this comment was so worth the wait! I just showed the whole thread to hubby, and he got so hard. I had fun teasing him about being asked to fuck off and follow in their own car :devilish:

@ChristyandJake I can’t wait! #cumsisters
Oh sweetie we are going to have so much fun together mmm
They took the car to someone's house and waited for a couple of minutes. Two more men from the house jumped into the car in the back seat with you two girls. Then they started driving around the town. The two new guys made you both kneel on the back seat faciling the back of your car so that your hubbies can see your face from the car behind and started fucking your butt without any lube. Your wimpy hubbies can only see your faces showing all sense of feeling from pain to pleasure and even tears. They stopped the car once to switch between the drivers and use your holes.

Starting a thread for women who like to be humiliated verbally. The rules are simple:

1) Women post in the thread saying they are in. By doing so, they are agreeing to be called dirty names. Do specify any limits you have -words which you don't like to be used. Also feel free to mention any particular theme of humiliation.
2) Men. You know what to do. Quote or tag a woman who has posted in the thread and tell something nasty to her. Of course, respect her limits if she mentions anything.

I am pretty sure there must be some women who love being humiliated in a forum 😉
normalement il n'y a qu'au lit que j'aime cela .
mais , j'aime les mots crus, moins l'humiliation par contre...
alors pourquoi pas ....

Last edited:
Starting a thread for women who like to be humiliated verbally. The rules are simple:

1) Women post in the thread saying they are in. By doing so, they are agreeing to be called dirty names. Do specify any limits you have -words which you don't like to be used. Also feel free to mention any particular theme of humiliation.
2) Men. You know what to do. Quote or tag a woman who has posted in the thread and tell something nasty to her. Of course, respect her limits if she mentions anything.

I am pretty sure there must be some women who love being humiliated in a forum 😉
oh i love when someone is callin me his little whore, make me beg for his dick, then adoring how I'm craving and want this. Also texts about being blonde fuck doll... im gettin horny

Attachments

• Picsart_22-11-07_22-45-15-181.jpg
    Picsart_22-11-07_22-45-15-181.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 189
I love it when my husband and I meet our black bull in his local bar which is a black guy’s drinking place where white women and couples meet looking for bbc .
When we meet our bull he insists that I wear a white see through dress that buttons down the front from my neck line to just below my knees. I have to be naked underneath it and have the top buttons undone so my cleavage is openly on view , then the lower buttons undone from the closest button to my pussy , so as we walk through the bar to where our bull is sitting that my nipples and pussy can be seen as my dress moves open.
Then as we walk towards him he announces here comes my black cock loving white married whore who’s going to get fucked by my bigger black cock than that little white cock her husbands got .
As we get to him he asks me what I am doing there I have to reply loudly that I have come for him to fuck my tight white married cunt . He then asks me tell him why I should fuck you you whore , I have to tell him that I’m his black cock slave and I want his cock in my married white cunt fucking your black seed in my whore cunt .we sit down with me next to him he’ll feel my tits and nipples then fingering my pussy telling my husband how wet my cunt is then standing up telling me right you slut it’s time to go for me to fuck your tight bitch cunt . Then as we walk out he and as we tells my husband and others that he’s going to show him just what a black cock whore I am he also has my dress undone enough allowing my bald pussy to be seen. Then if there are people in the car park he asks me what I want I have to reply your black cock fucking my married white cunt loudly so they can hear me .
I love the abuse he gives me in public.

Attachments

• 6A58EEE3-5483-405D-B40B-45A1F9044392.jpeg
    6A58EEE3-5483-405D-B40B-45A1F9044392.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Not into body shaming, but everything else is fair game! Objectification is a huge turn on. Slut and whore are terms of endearment. :threesome:

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
What a sexy slut you are... bet you service you BBC well like you should...

Back