A realistic approach to being a cuckold.

StanleyCush1

Male
From
US
I am a cuckold and to me being a cuckold is a state of mind and our nature within ourselves. Are Black men superior or is the state of mind of white men with short penises so ridden with guilt, that we grasp on to humiliation as a venue to escape from our guilt. Many women of today have discovered that there is much more to sexual satisfaction, have gotten a taste of better sex, many times from BBC's. I will openly admit that I can't compete on that level with a BBC or a BWC as well. I am not in agreement with all the extreme humiliation that many are excepting. I see all men as equal as simple human beings, but some are superior sexually while another is superior in other ways. I have come to the conclusion that some cuckold men take humiliation the extreme because they need to. One of the biggest insults to other cuckolds is when one such as a sissy states that all cuckolds should follow their example. I personally will never attempt intercourse ever again because the reality is, why would a man with pride attempt to embarrass himself or expect his woman to want unsatisfying, inferior sex.

I agree. Over the years my wife has been with a lot of white men, with her looking for the elusive 'great sex' but most of the time there were similar to me, and I felt comfortable fucking her afterward, because my endowment was similar to theirs. Admittedly, I am submissive to her, and she used my bisexuality to dominate me, which I kind of like. When I saw here with her first black man, and watched her multiple squirting orgasms flow, over and over, and saw her on the bed exhausted say 'please I need to stop' I knew I could never compete.

I personally will never attempt intercourse ever again because the reality is, why would a man with pride attempt to embarrass himself or expect his woman to want unsatisfying, inferior sex
.....What's really sad is to read this kind of post and realize there are individuals (men & women) who really don't understand what a real loving relationship is all about. Making love to someone .... note the word love, not sex, is the most intimate feeling a couple can share, and it is not about the size of the cock, the size of the boobs, the physique of the man, the beauty of the woman ... its about the inner bond that they share with each other. Heck, I'm with a 51/2" cock, but, my wife loves having sex with me. She and I made love and had sex many times before we got married, so she knew what size my cock was, but marrying me wasn't about my cock, obviously. We've been married 20 years now and have 2 awesome teenagers. Hottobe if a woman loves you, and I mean seriously loves you, she's going to want to do things for you and with you because she loves you and knows you will enjoy it, and by doing so, she'll enjoy it just as much. You should seriously try to find a real soul mate, and then you'll understand the difference.
.....I wish you'll someday find exactly what I described so you can see just how unimportant much of this BS really is.
yellowball-makingWISH.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Mac for your response. I am glad your wife and you love each other and enjoy sex together. Why are you on B2W? No disrespect intended, a serious question. I am to the point now where I see things different late in life, I have been married and divorced twice, last time ended 17 years ago, I did live with a woman for 7 of those years and she says she never did love me. She detested my little five incher that she cut me off from intercourse for 5 of those 7 years, we still had a sex life but no insertion and I didn't care about that act anyway. What you have written is true for you, but it is like I said we are all different, I see cuckolding as in the nature of a man. I agree with many of you voice of reason posts, but on this site your fighting a losing battle, truth is the last thing on their minds.

Back