A questionnaire...

Carolin

Female
Hi there! hope you all be ok, and having a good time!.. A friend of mine, send me a questionnaire, and Its very interesting, and I want to share it with you all guys. what do you think ?

1. Can u handle being controlled, and being treated like a lil slut??
Yes, I can, I like to be controlled and treated like a street girl, while you protect me as your woman...

2. Can u handle being spanked??
Yes, It can be a little rough way to show me love. but not going to extreme leaving me me scars or something like that ...

3. Can u handle getting your throatfucked hard and deep??
Yes, honestly, its been a few times that I tried that but not to deep inside, I have seen videos , and I do not really like when women gags a lot, i ts kind of nasty for me and you I think.. I don t know.. or maybe I should try..

4. Can u handle being squeezed, and pinched??
mmm. maybe a little bit, I do not really want to be hurt or feel pain when I should feel pleasure..

5. Can u handle being fucked, and used for hours??
Yes !!! I love sex, and the more you can extend the pleasure to me, the more I want to be used !!..

6. R u into anal sex, can u handle getting fucked in the ass for a few hours??
Yes ! anal sex is for me, a part of a complete sex session, I do not say that I do it every time that I get fucked, but I am always open if is your desire, for how long? the necessary to make me feel completely yours, I do not think I can be for hours having anal sex, unless there be more that one man... which is have happened only in my fantasies...

7. Can u handle being a cumslut, cumdump, cumbank??
ok, I was educated to be only for one man, but if my man, ask me to full fill his fantasies being a cumslut, cumdump and cumbank, why not? as a woman I have also another part in me, the part that we would like to realize but we have to hide for the good of others.., and if that happens, all I want is to be protected and very discreet, I am a little scare about violence shown nowadays..

Hi there! hope you all be ok, and having a good time!.. A friend of mine, send me a questionnaire, and Its very interesting, and I want to share it with you all guys. what do you think ?

Yes, I can, I like to be controlled and treated like a street girl, while you protect me as your woman...

Yes, It can be a little rough way to show me love. but not going to extreme leaving me me scars or something like that ...

Yes, honestly, its been a few times that I tried that but not to deep inside, I have seen videos , and I do not really like when women gags a lot, i ts kind of nasty for me and you I think.. I don t know.. or maybe I should try..

mmm. maybe a little bit, I do not really want to be hurt or feel pain when I should feel pleasure..

Yes !!! I love sex, and the more you can extend the pleasure to me, the more I want to be used !!..

Yes ! anal sex is for me, a part of a complete sex session, I do not say that I do it every time that I get fucked, but I am always open if is your desire, for how long? the necessary to make me feel completely yours, I do not think I can be for hours having anal sex, unless there be more that one man... which is have happened only in my fantasies...

ok, I was educated to be only for one man, but if my man, ask me to full fill his fantasies being a cumslut, cumdump and cumbank, why not? as a woman I have also another part in me, the part that we would like to realize but we have to hide for the good of others.., and if that happens, all I want is to be protected and very discreet, I am a little scare about violence shown nowadays..
Marvelous Idea! Too bad all women could not be equally educated as you are and be devoted to only one (ideally Black) man. :rolleyes:

Omggg I think so I can’t wait to try ???

Omg I think so sooooo sexyyyyyyy naughtyyy ????

I’m not the greatest at it but I’d love to be so I gotta try ??

Omg I think so never been asked this before ??

Mmmmm yes with a bunch of addy ?

Yessss I want a bbc to fuck my ass once I’m over my nervousness ?

Absolutely I want to be full of black cum so I can get reclaimed like crazy ?

Omggg I think so I can’t wait to try ???

Omg I think so sooooo sexyyyyyyy naughtyyy ????

I’m not the greatest at it but I’d love to be so I gotta try ??

Omg I think so never been asked this before ??

Mmmmm yes with a bunch of addy ?

Yessss I want a bbc to fuck my ass once I’m over my nervousness ?

Absolutely I want to be full of black cum so I can get reclaimed like crazy ?
Damn . This is excellent

Back