A question

malizia2000

Couple
Gold Member
From
Italy
A question for whom can help.

As many of u may know, I’ve experienced many bbcs and only few times in my life I’ve been with another woman.
For the truth, I never enjoyed to have sex with other women without at least one cock in the room.
But something maybe is changed.
My last bbc lover usually shares me with his girlfriend and for me is ok, until his girlfriend asked me to meet her without him.
For hubby and lover is ok, but I’ve got a lot of doubts about that meeting, because I’ve never thought me to be bisex.
Obviously It’s not a problem, but it’s weird for me to discover myself bisex at my age (30 years and something).
The question is: it’s possible to become bisex with time?

Thanks.

It's not weird - if it feels right, then it's ok!! Amelia told me she developed feelings and fantasies towards younger women which is a difficult one to fulfil because it's more usual for younger girls to want the older woman to teach them. For Amelia, she would like a very pretty 20-something girl to teach her!

Another very good friend of mine ended up having a 15-year lesbian relationship after being married with four children. She then became - as she delightfully describes is 'fully pansexual darling'!!

Simply means she has more choice!

Be happy!!

A question for whom can help.

As many of u may know, I’ve experienced many bbcs and only few times in my life I’ve been with another woman.
For the truth, I never enjoyed to have sex with other women without at least one cock in the room.
But something maybe is changed.
My last bbc lover usually shares me with his girlfriend and for me is ok, until his girlfriend asked me to meet her without him.
For hubby and lover is ok, but I’ve got a lot of doubts about that meeting, because I’ve never thought me to be bisex.
Obviously It’s not a problem, but it’s weird for me to discover myself bisex at my age (30 years and something).
The question is: it’s possible to become bisex with time?

Thanks.
To a BBC like me it's an absolute turn-on having his girlfriend bisexual. Best if it is her closest girlfriend so their love
would be natural and the positive energy and the chemistry you share with her would only amplify how great a 3sum
would be when he is the only guy sharing that most intimate time with both you women. Keep having lez sex, never
stop, and help other women to have lez sex too!

Newer generations bring new ideas and new norms ... its the older generations who tend to hold on to their old ideas & norms. This generation, too, will have difficulty with the new ideas & norms that the next generation will bring. Do your "thing" and don't worry about it.
As for me, I'm finding the new energy & surge of women influences a bit refreshing ... men have had their centuries of power; time to take a back seat and let someone else drive. I could accept submissiveness with the female gender. Might even enjoy it.

Back