A QUESTION FOR THE WIVES ONLY

Wives only. Where did you experience your first black cock?

• In a hotel room

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • At my home

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • While on vacation

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Back seat of a car

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • On a beach

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • At a club

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • On a cruise

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • His place

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • At a party

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • Husbands checking results

Votes: 10 8.7%

• Total voters
WOW not category for me....my first time was at a shop where you rented hot tubs by the hour (I don't know what we we're thinking besides getting naked asap!). He was BIG and it turned out I LOVE that! He f*d me for two hours (they knocked and told us our time was up lol) and hubby says I screamed, begged, swore (I never swear) and groaned like crazy. I have to take his word for it as I was too busy cumming (discovered I was multi-orgasmic :)) and getting as much bbc in me as I could to be aware of anything else. The trick was this place was built like a tanning salon with walls that didn't go all the way to the structure above so everyone, everyone, could hear everything! They all stopped and stared at us when we walked out. Normally I would have been horrified by that walk of shame...however I found that night there is NO SHAME in being a slut for BBC...just deep, deep, deep satisfaction. I smiled, and said good night to the staff like a proud slut lol.
I have never heard of a woman complain that she has had too many orgasms.

I have never heard of a woman complain that she has had too many orgasms.

I have. :D
However, it was many years ago in a totally consensual BDSM scene in which I ****** my sub to have orgasms to the point it became painful for her and she had to code out. :dance:
We were both curious if it were possible to do to a woman. I though yes, that eventually the sensations would become to intense, she thought no, it would just keep getting better. I guess she found out there can be too much of a good thing! :bounce: ;)
Yes, even though I am submissive to my Wife, I do have both dominant and sadistic streaks as well. :devil::bounce:

Where did you experience your first black cock?
at my apartment, a few months after my divorce became final. i had been seeing this guy and was VERY attracted. he took me out for dinner and the whole evening i kept thinking about how much i wanted him. i invited him back to my apartment "for a *******." as soon as we got inside the door, he pushed my back against the door and we were all over each other, kissing and groping.

we made out on my sofa for a while. then he led me to my bedroom and took off what was left of my clothes. I was SO wet and ready! so my first time was on my own bed, in my own bedroom, in my own apartment. missionary position, yumm! i got off like crazy! the next morning, i felt fantastic!

Back