A QUESTION FOR THE WIVES ONLY

Wives only. Where did you experience your first black cock?

• In a hotel room

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • At my home

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • While on vacation

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Back seat of a car

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • On a beach

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • At a club

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • On a cruise

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • His place

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • At a party

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • Husbands checking results

Votes: 10 8.7%

• Total voters
917 a.jpg
Hubby had been at his job for about 6 years and had become good friends with a co worker. Actually he became a good family friend. He was about 6 foot 4, medium build, easy on the eyes and very much a gentlemen. On my 36th Birthday hubby and I kept joking about how I was "curious" and I toyed with the idea and then about 9 at night after everyone had left my party, hubby mentioned to him that I was curious and seeing as it was my birthday... Well, us 3 were the only ones home and they undressed me and he took me doggy style, gentle at first, hubby lay under me sucking my tits.
Then he became more aggressive and WOW, made me cum really hard and moan.... I wont ever forget that birthday. This pic pretty much was what he got that night...

Mine was at a hotel, while on a business trip! I was seduced at the hotel bar, and he was such a great lover.

When I travel, I seem to attract black men, or just maybe they attract me now.

Some say that my eyes are a tell, that I am interested, but I cannot help that I feel that way.

I am addicted and love it.

When I travel, I seem to attract black men, or just maybe they attract me now.

Some say that my eyes are a tell, that I am interested, but I cannot help that I feel that way.
yeah, some black guys just seem to have radar or extrasensory perception to know that a white girl is receptive . . .

Back