A question about size

Zwing

Couple
From
FL, US
My wife has a real apprehension about a big cock. She had a big cock experience before she met me and said that it wasn't great. I thought maybe she was sparing my feelings or the guy's technique wasn't very good. Fast forward to last night. I used a both a 8x1.75 and a 7x1.9 black dildo to fuck her. She was clearly uncomfortable and not enjoying it.

So my question is, have you (woman) or your wife not love the big black dildo but then get the real thing and love it?

Just trying to see if their is any hope.

Your wife simply needs to get with a black player-player who knows how to fuck. He'll kiss her soft and deep, touch her all over, suck her tits until she begs for more, make love to her pussy with his tongue, and THEN fuck her hard. She'll not only like it. She'll love it, and want it all the time.

Your wife simply needs to get with a black player-player who knows how to fuck. He'll kiss her soft and deep, touch her all over, suck her tits until she begs for more, make love to her pussy with his tongue, and THEN fuck her hard. She'll not only like it. She'll love it, and want it all the time.
I hope you are right. It feels like we took a big step backwards yesterday.

I hope you are right. It feels like we took a big step backwards yesterday.

Here is reality, which differs from cuckold fantasy. Some women simply do not enjoy larger cocks. Yes, many do, as we see here, but there are PLENTY who do not. I know at least two. A good female friend has gone black, and contrary to the phrase, she went back (to white guys). Your wife may not enjoy the feeling of a large cock.

Here is reality, which differs from cuckold fantasy. Some women simply do not enjoy larger cocks. Yes, many do, as we see here, but there are PLENTY who do not. I know at least two. A good female friend has gone black, and contrary to the phrase, she went back (to white guys). Your wife may not enjoy the feeling of a large cock.
True, there are some women who do not enjoy a large cock deep inside them. This is often true among thin young women who have never had children.

True, there are some women who do not enjoy a large cock deep inside them. This is often true among thin young women who have never had children.

I dated a lady, around my age, late 40s, she had never had children, and she was very picky about it. I am average length, but thick, and she said my cock was about as big as she had ever had, and she didn't want more. I have a dildo that is larger than me, and she wouldn't let it go in her. She was small, not quite 5' tall, and was rather proud of her tight pussy.

Some women can't take a big cock and some women can. It is also preference as well. I like large cocks and I like average size cocks. Just like guys women are built differently as well. Some women even after having ******* can't take a large cock. Some women who have never had children can take a big cock. I would just encourage your wife to relax and enjoy what she likes and keep enjoying the fact she likes to fuck.

So my question is, have you (woman) or your wife not love the big black dildo but then get the real thing and love it?
I'd follow your wife's responses; not all women are "size queens" ... meaning the bigger the better. Just ain't so. No doubt women can accommodate much larger than normal, but size reaches a point where it's simply uncomfortable + its hard to compare an artificial penis with the real thing. The one we have, which is quite a bit larger than my own works best when its been in warm water for a bit, then lubricated before inserting ... it helps the artificial feel more real. So, you might try that.

The BBC makes them wetter than any other. After about few minutes of foreplay and a good warm-up of her sucking on it...she’ll be so wet...it will slide right in with ease and the only sound you’ll hear is her moan of pleasure!????
Yes may be some women wouldn't able to take big but they are exceptions only. When I had my big cock for the first time I thought it won't fit, but with foreplay and his skill he pushed the whole thing in after sometime. It was not comfortable initially but later on enjoyed it.

Back