A positive experience

Black adonis

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CA, US
Here is a positive experience I had. I met this couple about two years ago on Swinglfestyle.com. I reached out to them and we shared some pictures, then chatted on the phone. About a month later we decided to meet. I drove over to their condo and met a very nice professional couple. After we chatted for a while, I put my arm around the wife and we starting fondling each other. Then we retreated to the bedroom, where the wife gave me a blow job and we fucked doggy style. The husband also joined and we ended up tag teaming the wife.

After we were finished, I thanked them for their hospitality. The next day the husband texted me and told me his wife had a great time and thanked me. Honestly, that was the biggest ego boost in the world. The idea that a man would send you pics of his wife, then thank you after you fucked her is unbelievable to the vanilla world. I lost contact with them, I was going through a period where I had car problems and then I reached out to them a few times and they never got back to me.

It was all very positive and above the board. All around it was a positive experience.

Here is a positive experience I had. I met this couple about two years ago on Swinglfestyle.com. I reached out to them and we shared some pictures, then chatted on the phone. About a month later we decided to meet. I drove over to their condo and met a very nice professional couple. After we chatted for a while, I put my arm around the wife and we starting fondling each other. Then we retreated to the bedroom, where the wife gave me a blow job and we fucked doggy style. The husband also joined and we ended up tag teaming the wife.

After we were finished, I thanked them for their hospitality. The next day the husband texted me and told me his wife had a great time and thanked me. Honestly, that was the biggest ego boost in the world. The idea that a man would send you pics of his wife, then thank you after you fucked her is unbelievable to the vanilla world. I lost contact with them, I was going through a period where I had car problems and then I reached out to them a few times and they never got back to me.

It was all very positive and above the board. All around it was a positive experience.
Some times things just fall in place.

Wonderful .. you sound a gentleman who was just right for them at that moment. When I played with couples before getting married, I had several couples thank me .. and of course, I thanked them for letting me spend time in their bed.

Sometimes a couple may only invite you into their bed once, other times it can lead to a multi-year relationship.

It’s so hard to find the right man to be the wife lover, bull and owner and you sound like a good person that brings respect with the fulfilling of her fantasy and pussy don’t suppose you are close to North Dakota . let us know and best of luck and fun

Back