A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

You tread can be true and in many cases the husband handels the pickups.
Not my case but I can reason with those couple that do.
I am on this site for one year and so far most of the guys that aproached me are just jerkoffs they asked for skype or kick just to jerk off and I got along with some of them but I'm sick and tyred already.
For those black guys I'm teling you is not a turn on. This not makes you a real man and from my point of view those guys are not better than the husbands. I'm also not starting conversations with men if they like me they chat me. I like to be conquered also. I am a woman and beside wanting a man with a big cock I want him to be a man and conquer me and do what a man does to have a woman that he wants.
Most of the black guys here don't even know how to approch a woman and they pretend they are real men. I tell you this you are no more of a man than our husbands. Unfortunately there are just a few of real men on this site but usualy they are to far.
Sometimes I would whant to involve my husband to handle the dates but on the other hand I don't whant him to know all my discution with the potencial lover sow I have to deal whit the lossers to and that really ruins the fun.

I feel your pain. I'm new to site but hopefully I can be one of the new faces to change that mentality on this site

I always make it clear that I'm the husband and the profile pic you are looking at is Mrs. O.

Guys do message me and assume it's her... but my first statement always makes it clear who you are talking to.

It's well known that it's the husbands that usually set this type of experience up for their wives.
. I have become Susans. Secretary for Sex. I get lots of emails from her black boyfriends wanting to know if Susan is available. Susan used to be overwhelmed with email requests so now all the men must contact me first. Susan takes extra pleasure in this because now I am dealing with each and all of the young black men that are fucking her. True there are still some that she meets and enjoys but mostly its many of the same men calling back for more dates. Also, susan monitors these websites and emails to see what other people/ couples are doing. She enjoys encouraging other women / couples to join this lifestyle and enjoy sex with black men.

You tread can be true and in many cases the husband handels the pickups.
Not my case but I can reason with those couple that do.
I am on this site for one year and so far most of the guys that aproached me are just jerkoffs they asked for skype or kick just to jerk off and I got along with some of them but I'm sick and tyred already.
For those black guys I'm teling you is not a turn on. This not makes you a real man and from my point of view those guys are not better than the husbands. I'm also not starting conversations with men if they like me they chat me. I like to be conquered also. I am a woman and beside wanting a man with a big cock I want him to be a man and conquer me and do what a man does to have a woman that he wants.
Most of the black guys here don't even know how to approch a woman and they pretend they are real men. I tell you this you are no more of a man than our husbands. Unfortunately there are just a few of real men on this site but usualy they are to far.
Sometimes I would whant to involve my husband to handle the dates but on the other hand I don't whant him to know all my discution with the potencial lover sow I have to deal whit the lossers to and that really ruins the fun.
. What you say here is so true. Many of the young black men Susan has met may be VWE but they don't have the whole package as good lovers. Susan takes great satisfaction in teaching them to be more than just "bulls".

. I have become Susans. Secretary for Sex. I get lots of emails from her black boyfriends wanting to know if Susan is available. Susan used to be overwhelmed with email requests so now all the men must contact me first. Susan takes extra pleasure in this because now I am dealing with each and all of the young black men that are fucking her. True there are still some that she meets and enjoys but mostly its many of the same men calling back for more dates. Also, susan monitors these websites and emails to see what other people/ couples are doing. She enjoys encouraging other women / couples to join this lifestyle and enjoy sex with black men.
Nice like your joint approach

. What you say here is so true. Many of the young black men Susan has met may be VWE but they don't have the whole package as good lovers. Susan takes great satisfaction in teaching them to be more than just "bulls".
In my opinion a real man is always a god lover that what a real man means to me and this means having the hole package. I am here on this site to find a lover that can first make fell like a woman. this is what i think all women are turned on.
It is real hard for a woman to find a real man to make her fell the real pleasure even if it is just for sex whitout any complications and this is what all man whant but not all can deliver black or white.

In my opinion a real man is always a god lover that what a real man means to me and this means having the hole package. I am here on this site to find a lover that can first make fell like a woman. this is what i think all women are turned on.
It is real hard for a woman to find a real man to make her fell the real pleasure even if it is just for sex whitout any complications and this is what all man whant but not all can deliver black or white.
Oh if you lived by me I’d show you how a man can do this no bull just hot mutual sex that was agreed and understood between us

. Takes both people for hot sex. Don't put it all on the man.

. Takes both people for hot sex. Don't put it all on the man.
i don't think you understand. As a woman I'm willing to do everithing for the man that can realy make me fell the pleasure. I am willing to give him all the pleasure that he desires to take care of hy cock balls, even lick his ass hole if he desires. I will give him even what I don't give to my husban. I'm also willing to let him put it in my ass and I tell you this that no man has ever ben in my ass not even my husband. If he wants me to be a whore i will be his whore and do anyting that he likes but I will do this just for a man that knows how to be a man and make me fell like a woman

i don't think you understand. As a woman I'm willing to do everithing for the man that can realy make me fell the pleasure. I am willing to give him all the pleasure that he desires to take care of hy cock balls, even lick his ass hole if he desires. I will give him even what I don't give to my husban. I'm also willing to let him put it in my ass and I tell you this that no man has ever ben in my ass not even my husband. If he wants me to be a whore i will be his whore and do anyting that he likes but I will do this just for a man that knows how to be a man and make me fell like a woman
. We wish you well in your search for your pleasures and explorations of sex with black men. You are open to the pleasures this can bring. As with any man or partner , sometimes the search takes awhile to find just the right person for you.

This is an interesting topic. Robin and I have been in the IR lifestyle for many years. We have met many great black men thru the swing sites we belong to...its really one of our main ways of finding black men who are interested in meeting. I have always been the contact for getting to know the guy we are planning on meeting....once I feel comfortable with him i talk to Robin and get her feelings and if she is good with meeting him I set up the time and place....its just how it has always worked with us. Some men want to talk to her...that will just not happen...she totally trusts me and who i find and if the man needs to talk to her the deal is off. Occasionally on our way to meeting she will call him and talk...but not always. We have all been burnt by fakes..wannabees and no shows...but thats just part of the deal. But I feel that once a level of comfort has been established between myself and the man there should be no question that we are real and we will be there as we say we will be. We provide enough information...pics etc on our profiles to prove we are real so we feel there shouldnt be any question and Robin is very aware of everything I have posted on our profiles. It is a shame there are dishonest...misrepresented people on these sites but I guess its just how its goes.

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
That’s because most of the guys here are horny as hell. Most websites it is more likely than not that you either talking to a made up profile or the husband or a gay guy pretending to be a couple. If there are not ready to verify in some way then ignore them and move on

All very good points MacBeth...especially the one where you point out that its usually the husband who handles the online accounts. Here is an easy way to find that we are real... ...talk with me...make a connection.....find if theres interest from my wife to meet you...if so .we set up the meet....i promise you that we always keep our word to be there...and the guy shows up as he has said he would. Cant get any more real than that.

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
good point

I don't come here to hook up with anyone but back in the days when I was looking for variety I learned a few lessons. Never plan to fuck someone you haven't met. Always talk to the female half in advance of any meeting. That means at the very least a phone conversation. First meeting should be on neutral ground. Find out where both their heads are at. Never go to a strangers home without first meeting everyone involved on neutral ground. Don't let your hard cock over rule your brain. Have a nice meeting on neutral ground, if everything feels right you can always go someplace and fuck like rabbits. If things don't feel right walk away. And if you have agreed to meet someone show up on time, its called courtesy and is one of the best ways to get laid
Strongly agreed

Everyone that messages us automatically assumes this is my hubby and even though we both use this account, he is not on the net except maybe a couple of times per week lol. This is usually always me and I never even worry about correcting anyone unless they ask if I’m the hubby lol. So 99% of the time it’s me, the wife

Everyone that messages us automatically assumes this is my hubby and even though we both use this account, he is not on the net except maybe a couple of times per week lol. This is usually always me and I never even worry about correcting anyone unless they ask if I’m the hubby lol. So 99% of the time it’s me, the wife

Yup it’s always me, best way to ensure everyone is on the level I’ve found is to move the chat to kik and live verify before you start discussing any plans. I’ve had a few guys trying to catfish for free pics or other stuff but I don’t play that game

Yup it’s always me, best way to ensure everyone is on the level I’ve found is to move the chat to kik and live verify before you start discussing any plans. I’ve had a few guys trying to catfish for free pics or other stuff but I don’t play that game
That's why you so Badazz ;)

You are correct. My wife loves to play but hates texting and screening people. And your also right about husbands texting pretending to be the wife. I don't unless they repeatedly ask to chat with her. She loves to meet u and talk in person or even do a video chat if you really need proof that she is real and wants to play. But husbands do handle 99% of it most of the time. Husbands that are in a great and strong marriage also know their wives very very well and what they wantCapture+_2018-11-09-19-02-31-1.png

My two cents. I will usually ask who I'm talking with at the start to understand how to approach the situation. If they are real with an actual interest the person will identify themselves truthfully as the hubby or wife. Pic hunters will usually ask to see pics of your dick where real couples will ask for a face or G rated shot of you mainly to identify you when you meet. If you go beyond three to five contacts it means either the wife isn't sure or ready or this person is bullshitting and stringing you along for pics. Just my take on it.

Back