A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

I guess it really depends on what you're trying to attract. The guys who are just here looking for some 'easy' pussy are mainly going to be the ones assuming that every profile with a female pic is an actual female. However, the Bulls who truly have an understanding about this lifestyle would most likely prefer to deal with a husband who is being honest about his situation so that they know what they're up against. Personally, I don't mind talking to husbands as I find they are a tremendous source of information. I would just rather they be honest from the beginning. That is why I tailor my questions to get to the heart of the matter.
My husband is honest. However I find that to be an issue to guys and some girls alike.

I guess it really depends on what you're trying to attract. The guys who are just here looking for some 'easy' pussy are mainly going to be the ones assuming that every profile with a female pic is an actual female. However, the Bulls who truly have an understanding about this lifestyle would most likely prefer to deal with a husband who is being honest about his situation so that they know what they're up against. Personally, I don't mind talking to husbands as I find they are a tremendous source of information. I would just rather they be honest from the beginning. That is why I tailor my questions to get to the heart of the matter.
I think that part of the issue is that husbands, mine included actually like this and want to be in the lifestyle and in fact want us the wives to experience pleasure to its maximum but are scared of actually saying it. I find that some are actually embarrassed because they have the body and attitude of an alpha Male but completely lack stamina in the bedroom. I'm not justifying anyone, what I am saying is that we need to try to be a little more understanding. I mean we are the person they love and give everything for, yet find out with time that they are just not getting the job done.
All it takes is for them to see one video that bulls download with some lucky girl to find out that they are seriously lacking downstairs and they fall short of giving us a good pounding.
I speak for myself when I say that it doesn't matter what I say to him. He has seen videos of girls getting taken in a way that he can only dream of and believe me, he knows and thinks I am missing out.

Not true.

If it weren’t for white men’s racism then “interracial” would be the default preference of white women and they would have bred out the existence of white males a LOOOONG time ago.
I have to side with you. I've had many many many friends and coworkers actually tell me that they didn't marry into a black family because they didn't want to lose theirs. Sadly but true.

I have to side with you. I've had many many many friends and coworkers actually tell me that they didn't marry into a black family because they didn't want to lose theirs. Sadly but true.
Racism is literally the only reason why “white” genetics still exist.

Most white males simply wouldn’t be competitive if it weren’t for the system of white supremacy.

The involvement of white males in this “lifestyle” is just some BS power play where they are the arbiter of their woman‘s true sexual desires. Even down to the whole monitoring the sex thing. It’s kinda humiliating to even participate in that.

In a state of nature scenario white males get bred out.

Most white males simply wouldn’t be competitive if it weren’t for the system of white supremacy.

The involvement of white males in this “lifestyle” is just some BS power play where they are the arbiter of their woman‘s true sexual desires.

It actually happened in my young adult life. I've always had an ass that called black guys to me. But I always had my parents behind my head saying that I couldn't date a black guy. Today I assure you that I love my husband even more than ever , but chances are that I would have been married to a black guy. I mean I went to a 65 percent black HS and I lived in a predominantly black neighborhood.

Most women in this “lifestyle” wish they could just enjoy Black dick without all the pretense and the bullshit of having to maintain a relationship with a beta male and uphold a family life that is predicated on suppressing the desire for a strong Black man with a turgid dick that can truly satisfy them.

The involvement of white males in this “lifestyle” is just some BS power play where they are the arbiter of their woman‘s true sexual desires. Even down to the whole monitoring the sex thing. It’s kinda humiliating to even participate in that.

Honestly! Some like my husband are just plain cucks. They are embarrassed to say it. They hide just so you know.

My husband is honest. However I find that to be an issue to guys and some girls alike.
Hmm, interesting
Not true.

If it weren’t for white men’s racism then “interracial” would be the default preference of white women and they would have bred out the existence of white males a LOOOONG time ago.
Nice try, racism is used alot now a days, that many cry out racism for almost anything, anytime or any place.
I know it’s nice to dream, but keep on dreaming to breed out the existence of white males... lol .

Without white men, there are no white women. Anyone may disagree with me, but it’s still true.

Honestly! Some like my husband are just plain cucks. They are embarrassed to say it. They hide just so you know.
There’s a lot of gay dudes in this “lifestyle” using their woman as an in on getting accsss to superior Black dick. They swear they’re “straight” but they’re way more interested in other dude’s Dick than any heterosexual I’ve ever met.

It’s pathetic and contemptible if you ask me. I just wish they’d disappear and let us fuck in peace.

Most women in this “lifestyle” wish they could just enjoy Black dick without all the pretense and the bullshit of having to maintain a relationship with a beta male and uphold a family life that is predicated on suppressing the desire for a strong Black man with a turgid dick that can truly satisfy them.
On this one. I think we must admit that love at some point takes its course. We cannot say that we married out of love. Do we have cases in which a female finds out very quickly that she made a mistake, yes. But life is going to happen. I think that with internet promoting this lifestyle and all of us doing our part cuckolding will grow and be accepted as something normal, at least some of us hope so. More and more women will be enjoying and giving themselves to beautiful black guys.

Interesting perspective but this is kinda just fishing and unless she's a single female. If it's a couple you seek and the hub is sharing, watching or participating in her pleasure you are taking on the difficult task of finding out who is real and who is fake. The same as they do when trying to identify of you are real fake or a waste of their time and energy.

This site has a few moderators that assist in weeding out fake profiles and monitoring the content but nothing is full proof. It's an exercise of patience in my opinion, trying to find a couple or single to play the way you want. They are out there and yes your time may get wasted thats just part of this virtual world we live in where people can seemingly conjure up an internet personality or in this case a profile and be whoever they want to be.

I just know when I started my first job I had to put in at least 3 weeks work before I got my first paycheck. Today everyone wants to get paid and a raise the first day without putting in the work. Work equates to the trading of time for money but in this case the trading of time for a potential playdate.

TJ

Hmm, interesting

Nice try, racism is used alot now a days, that many cry out racism for almost anything, anytime or any place.
I know it’s nice to dream, but keep on dreaming to breed out the existence of white males... lol .

Without white men, there are no white women. Anyone may disagree with me, but it’s still true.
Its foolish to actually think of it to that extreme. But perhaps it does stop many of us from dating black guys at a young age.

The racist card is getting old. Totally agree.

Hmm, interesting

Racism is literally the only reason why “white” people still exist. Y’all literally instituted segregation to keep white women away from Black dick. Y’all tell your daughters all kinda dumb ******* to keep them from getting on Black dudes.

Y’all are just imposing yourselves where you’re genuinely not wanted. You’re arent welcome, just merely tolerated.

Its foolish to actually think of it to that extreme. But perhaps it does stop many of us from dating black guys at a young age.

The racist card is getting old. Totally agree.
Racism either exists or it doesn’t. If it does exist it needs to be called out and eliminated whenever possible. If you think it doesn’t exist… well, you’re probably on that wavelength.

There’s a lot of gay dudes in this “lifestyle” using their woman as an in on getting accsss to superior Black dick. They swear they’re “straight” but they’re way more interested in other dude’s Dick than any heterosexual I’ve ever met.

It’s pathetic and contemptible if you ask me. I just wish they’d disappear and let us fuck in peace.
There are all types here and there are a lot of hubs that truly want to see there wives sexually Express themselves and enjoy their sexuality with Black Men just as much as the hubs that are all out cockolds but I have found as long as they respect my boundaries and limits we have a good time. My focus is on the woman and her pleasure. But there are guys that range in what and how they play with a couple but that is something that has to be communicated.

TJ

Racism is literally the only reason why “white” people still exist. Y’all literally instituted segregation to keep white women away from Black dick. Y’all tell your daughters all kinda dumb ******* to keep them from getting on Black dudes.

Y’all are just imposing yourselves where you’re genuinely not wanted. You’re arent welcome, just merely tolerated.

Racism either exists or it doesn’t. If it does exist it needs to be called out and eliminated whenever possible. If you think it doesn’t exist… well, you’re probably on that wavelength.
Funny we talk about racism on a site that speaks directly to two specific races (BlacktoWhite) . I call this lifestyle WONDERLAND in that you can experience a variety of races, shapes, heights and physical characteristics in a potential play partner. Without any strings attached if you so desire.

TJ

So far, to be honest, the last 3 fake profiles I ran into were white men, pic collecting.
Bro, they came up with this “lifestyle” and invented all these bullshit terms like “hubby” and “bull,” and rules (wife only plays while ‘hubby’ watches) in order to facilitate their lust for Black dick.

It’s pathetic. And that’s if they’re actually real.

They’re the ones running the scams, setting up fake profiles, and collecting pics.

Really.

Bro, they came up with this “lifestyle” and invented all these bullshit terms like “hubby” and “bull,” and rules (wife only plays while ‘hubby’ watches) in order to facilitate their lust for Black dick.

It’s pathetic. And that’s if they’re actually real.

They’re the ones running the scams, setting up fake profiles, and collecting pics.

Really.
Actually there was a "couple" I was talking to on Kik that found me on another site. The guy was interested in me meeting his "wife" but little did they know that they messaged me a couple years back when Craigslist was still a thing. Same pictures and videos, same everything. The whole "new pics" and whatnot bs. He wanted to me come over and take a humiliation picture or whatever where I compare my dick to his and he sends the picture to her while she's at work before I meet her. Like bro, she was at work the last time you asked lol. He got upset I found out so called me fake and everything else in the book. Little did he know, I had found several posts on sites with his kik name doing the same to others

Back