A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
So True I have a tendacy to ask who I am talking to. Then notice the reaction to something I say. That will let me know with whom I am speaking.

I guess it really depends on what you're trying to attract. The guys who are just here looking for some 'easy' pussy are mainly going to be the ones assuming that every profile with a female pic is an actual female. However, the Bulls who truly have an understanding about this lifestyle would most likely prefer to deal with a husband who is being honest about his situation so that they know what they're up against. Personally, I don't mind talking to husbands as I find they are a tremendous source of information. I would just rather they be honest from the beginning. That is why I tailor my questions to get to the heart of the matter.
..............very well said, I usually want to at least talk to the wife once, before meeting. I want to make sure she wants to meet also and she isn't going be dragged alone. We meet and greet, and it's up to them from there, I am don' try and convince anyone.

Something else for the fellas minds to dine on;

I got a message of complaint from a couple who were seeking a first time encounter with a Black stud on this site but again the guys on here (if it was a real Black guy they were even talking to) were way over the top with their sexual perversions, aggressiveness and ultimately turned the wife off altogether from the site. I've written about this issue and the complaints I hear from woman and couples all the time but some of you guys are still not learning.

Here is an excerpt of what the husband wrote to me:
"I'm actually the reason that this account has been opened as I would like to see my wife having sex with a black guy. She never thought about it, also she is not very happy about this idea.

However she had some contacts (chat wise) with some of the BTW forum members and she didn't liked the way they wrote to her and how they pressured her to have sex with them. Out of all contacts, there was probably one guy who was pretty nice and good, all others usually end up in just asking sex questions and when they could meet etc. She also doesn't liked to get called like "Slut or whore" from total strangers she never met before.

Of course as I can see here in the forum, there are a lot women / girls that want to be called that way etc. The guys here are way to "rude" and way to sex focused."

Recommendations for the fellas. Interestingly I still get hit up weekly by guys asking for advice on how to be successful on here. I need to create one thread post on this which I will work on and pull in a few other brothers/studs/Bulls to help add to it but for the time being consider these things posted below as guidance in the interim:

1. The Public Service Announcement (PSA) written by your's truly and see the section titled 'Second an Announcement for all the Men (mostly my brothers) on this site':
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/much-needed-public-service-announcement-to-everyone-on-btow.44186/

2. Listen to my man @idowives podcast on advice he is offering to couples about selecting the right Bull and how Bull's/studs need to exhibit & practice etiquette in this lifestyle:
https://www.keysandanklets.com/episodes/2

3. Check out this new thread article I posted on something written by a self proclaimed highly sexual woman for guys to think about with using their big head, and not just the little one:
A Message to Black-Men from a self proclaimed highly sexual Woman: Something else to *think* about.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/a-message-to-black-men-from-a-self-proclaimed-highly-sexual-woman-something-else-to-think-about.133194/

Now back away from the computer and just let your mind marinate on those thoughts and concepts for a while.

~BBB76
Sage advice as always, but you know Me, how I've been since I joined 3 years ago... "if you step into the 'Bull' pen? You get the Horns":devil:
How is someone gonna tout the fabled sexual prowess, virility, and assertive nature of Black Men (usually the exact Opposite of said breadwinner hubby)... And then turn around and complain when they encounter such? Because it ain't 'quite what they expected'? :rolleyes:
That gets a huge helping of 'bitch, please' from me.

HOWEVER... on the other hand, most of the black guys I'm aware of on this site... The TRUE Bulls, experienced and verified... Are actually very professional and courteous.

Hubby out here Fishing For Dicks for wifey? Everything you catch ain't a prize winner, homey

Sage advice as always, but you know Me, how I've been since I joined 3 years ago... "if you step into the 'Bull' pen? You get the Horns":devil:
How is someone gonna tout the fabled sexual prowess, virility, and assertive nature of Black Men (usually the exact Opposite of said breadwinner hubby)... And then turn around and complain when they encounter such? Because it ain't 'quite what they expected'? :rolleyes:
That gets a huge helping of 'bitch, please' from me.
HOWEVER... on the other hand, most of the black guys I'm aware of on this site... The TRUE Bulls, experienced and verified... Are actually very professional and courteous.

Hubby out here Fishing For Dicks for wifey? Everything you catch ain't a prize winner, homey

No doubt I hear ya my man @BBCnATX and as you pointed out my post wasn't aimed at the gentlemen experienced TRUE Bulls as yourself but many of these young bucks who still need that guidance and that sage wisdom passed on to them. I added another update based on a FaceBook lifestyle poll from some women and couples in which to provide an excerpt states the following:

"A LifeStyle Facebook group we're in polled its members about what they found sexy. Of the women: 80% mentioned personality (chemistry, charm, humor); 50% honesty; 40% mentioned conversation, eyes, smile, smell, and kissing; 30% mentioned non-cocky confidence (emphasis on non-cocky). There was only one mention of a dick, and that was in jest..."

REF: https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...l-woman-something-else-to-think-about.133194/

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 9.55.51 PM.png

No doubt I hear ya my man @BBCnATX and as you pointed out my post wasn't aimed at the gentlemen experienced TRUE Bulls as yourself but many of these young bucks who still need that guidance and that sage wisdom passed on to them. I added another update based on a FaceBook lifestyle poll from some women and couples in which to provide an excerpt states the following:

"A LifeStyle Facebook group we're in polled its members about what they found sexy. Of the women: 80% mentioned personality (chemistry, charm, humor); 50% honesty; 40% mentioned conversation, eyes, smile, smell, and kissing; 30% mentioned non-cocky confidence (emphasis on non-cocky). There was only one mention of a dick, and that was in jest..."

REF: https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...l-woman-something-else-to-think-about.133194/

Truuuuue!

Tit's of GTFO...... There are no women on the internet....

Read that until it sinks and and you ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND what it means.

Look it up if you need to, but females always make a point to let you know what they are because they think their tits and ass still give them currency online, when the reality is that T&A has no value on some random message board. The only place you will ever find actual females on the internet are places like instagram because women cant stop taking pictures of themselves long enough to focus on something other than getting high from all the orbiters fawning over her clickbait long enough to have a discussion about anything that doesn't impact them directly.

Unfortunately this means that the vast majority of profiles you see ANYWHERE are going to be males, who are either posing as females to satisfy some twisted kink, or they are morons who don't realize how obvious it is. Now, there are a few places you might find an actual female online, like a dating site, but most of those broads are just chasing the male attention they cant get in the real world anymore because none of them are on there trying to find a partner unless he happens to be a nine foot tall billionaire male model that wants to pay off her student loan bill. The rest are basic bitch cam whores who demand a financial "tribute" because they are to lazy, fat and old to actually be decent ******.

What you're left with are the tiny fraction of real people who are so tired of dealing with all that idiocy that they give up and walk away because sorting through all of that stupidity and phony gibberish is not worth the hassle.

Oh well..... Not my monkey.....Not my circus....

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.

Well said and I’ll keep this mind when I meet genuine and real couples that want to connect with me

I am not afraid to admit I am a white guy that finitizes daily about my wife with a black guy; myself I would never deceive a black guy about my status, I have way to much respect. Why am I here? well I hope that someday my wife will transform and fulfill a fantasy that I'm sure she will enjoy! maybe someday I will meet someone to help me and guide me.

That's a fact

What`s preferable, i wonder:

(A) A single man posing as a couple,
(B) A white husband posing as his wife, or
(C) A married Black man posing as a single "bull"?

Please, tell me which of these three you think is most appropriate.
T.Y.
Why can't we just be a bit more honest.
If it's all just fantasy say so, I don't mind.
Nobody thinks Star Wars is real and that's still popular.

So True I have a tendacy to ask who I am talking to. Then notice the reaction to something I say. That will let me know with whom I am speaking.

Agreed I never just chat ask for proof as well as many “hubbys” are either single white men or married men on without wife’s agreement just wastes my time etc!

You tread can be true and in many cases the husband handels the pickups.
Not my case but I can reason with those couple that do.
I am on this site for one year and so far most of the guys that aproached me are just jerkoffs they asked for skype or kick just to jerk off and I got along with some of them but I'm sick and tyred already.
For those black guys I'm teling you is not a turn on. This not makes you a real man and from my point of view those guys are not better than the husbands. I'm also not starting conversations with men if they like me they chat me. I like to be conquered also. I am a woman and beside wanting a man with a big cock I want him to be a man and conquer me and do what a man does to have a woman that he wants.
Most of the black guys here don't even know how to approch a woman and they pretend they are real men. I tell you this you are no more of a man than our husbands. Unfortunately there are just a few of real men on this site but usualy they are to far.
Sometimes I would whant to involve my husband to handle the dates but on the other hand I don't whant him to know all my discution with the potencial lover sow I have to deal whit the lossers to and that really ruins the fun.

Back