A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

My experience on this site is that most couples are white men who married and their wives have no idea they are on this site and the rest seem to be just single white men trying to get off. I have also come across female profiles with men running them, you can tell by the pics they use or send you. I have only been on this site almost two months and I can honestly say out of maybe the 50-60 people that have contacted me, 4-5 have been real women?

My experience on this site is that most couples are white men who married and their wives have no idea they are on this site and the rest seem to be just single white men trying to get off. I have also come across female profiles with men running them, you can tell by the pics they use or send you. I have only been on this site almost two months and I can honestly say out of maybe the 50-60 people that have contacted me, 4-5 have been real women?
100% facts but be careful with your words I basically posting the exact thing about a month ago and a bunch of these cucks and kiss up black dudes got offended lol I've had 2 in the last 30 days wanted to collect pics after I told them to send believable pics of woman Convo ended also ask me for more pics I said go look at profile

100% facts but be careful with your words I basically posting the exact thing about a month ago and a bunch of these cucks and kiss up black dudes got offended lol I've had 2 in the last 30 days wanted to collect pics after I told them to send believable pics of woman Convo ended also ask me for more pics I said go look at profile

I figure the only people I should be offending are the fakes.. real people should brush this off or agree..

Real talk 2030
Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
As a bull I would prefer to only deal with wives. Period. Point blank.
But I get it, it’s your wife. At the end of the day, your wife, my slut, it’s all good. Do your thing white boy. Cause you’re just helping the black MAN get what he wants

As you can see, we are a married couple. However, any communication done on this site is by me, the female. However, I know that is a rarity here. Husband gets on the site to peruse and see what I've been up to, but never does any of the communication. And guess what.......I have communicated with men who say they are black then end up admitting they are actually white men. Quite disgusting, in my humble opinion. We are here for exactly what it says in our profile information. Unfortunately, most don't read that. :(:confused:

As you can see, we are a married couple. However, any communication done on this site is by me, the female. However, I know that is a rarity here. Husband gets on the site to peruse and see what I've been up to, but never does any of the communication. And guess what.......I have communicated with men who say they are black then end up admitting they are actually white men. Quite disgusting, in my humble opinion. We are here for exactly what it says in our profile information. Unfortunately, most don't read that. :(:confused:

I don't understand why someone would pretend to be a black male on here, still it's no different to pretending to be a couple. That can only work if you never intend to meet, but such people can cause a lot of confusion while they are here.

Real talk

Something else for the fellas minds to dine on;

I got a message of complaint from a couple who were seeking a first time encounter with a Black stud on this site but again the guys on here (if it was a real Black guy they were even talking to) were way over the top with their sexual perversions, aggressiveness and ultimately turned the wife off altogether from the site. I've written about this issue and the complaints I hear from woman and couples all the time but some of you guys are still not learning.

Here is an excerpt of what the husband wrote to me:
"I'm actually the reason that this account has been opened as I would like to see my wife having sex with a black guy. She never thought about it, also she is not very happy about this idea.

However she had some contacts (chat wise) with some of the BTW forum members and she didn't liked the way they wrote to her and how they pressured her to have sex with them. Out of all contacts, there was probably one guy who was pretty nice and good, all others usually end up in just asking sex questions and when they could meet etc. She also doesn't liked to get called like "Slut or whore" from total strangers she never met before.

Of course as I can see here in the forum, there are a lot women / girls that want to be called that way etc. The guys here are way to "rude" and way to sex focused."

Recommendations for the fellas. Interestingly I still get hit up weekly by guys asking for advice on how to be successful on here. I need to create one thread post on this which I will work on and pull in a few other brothers/studs/Bulls to help add to it but for the time being consider these things posted below as guidance in the interim:

1. The Public Service Announcement (PSA) written by your's truly and see the section titled 'Second an Announcement for all the Men (mostly my brothers) on this site':
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/much-needed-public-service-announcement-to-everyone-on-btow.44186/

2. Listen to my man @idowives podcast on advice he is offering to couples about selecting the right Bull and how Bull's/studs need to exhibit & practice etiquette in this lifestyle:
https://www.keysandanklets.com/episodes/2

3. Check out this new thread article I posted on something written by a self proclaimed highly sexual woman for guys to think about with using their big head, and not just the little one:
A Message to Black-Men from a self proclaimed highly sexual Woman: Something else to *think* about.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/a-message-to-black-men-from-a-self-proclaimed-highly-sexual-woman-something-else-to-think-about.133194/

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 4.10.36 AM.png

Now back away from the computer and just let your mind marinate on those thoughts and concepts for a while.

~BBB76

Last edited:
Back