A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
Good lookin out. Great point to follow :happy:

TRUTH.
So what I'm constantly seeing is white bois online trying to pimp out their chicks, but that is Ass-Backwards. Any guy in his RIGHT MIND ain't trying to talk to another GUY, WTF...y'all ninjas is hustling backwards in here, smdh...

Women and Couples want to complain about guys sending one-line emails?
The reason single guys don't bother writing longer, more interesting emails Is because that 2 seconds of typing is all we will INVEST in your time-wasting bullshit.:bounce::bounce:

People act like Black Men we just sitting around with massive 10" erect dick, just WAITING for white ppl to choose us.:rolleyes:
Like my man X to the Z said...
"Bitch PLEASE!" :bounce:

real talk, most black men have the pick of the pussy litter. Your wife/GF should do EVERYTHING in their power to snag one, whatever it takes. Get verified, exclusive selfies, Hell...make a live video.

Don't expect any kind of good response from a REAL G, unless you find some thirsty azz dude desperate for action. Then the sex game probably whack as fuck too lol

Merry Christmas, Mofos!:tree:
- Santa Mike :santa:
Spoken like a MuthaTruckin Boss!!

I usually do all the chatting when it comes to setting up meetings with my wife. Only because my wife prefers it and also she doesn't care to chat with someone unless we have met before. Have been stood up a few times or given excuses to something has come up at the last min. I prefer to chat and make small talk for a couple weeks when we have set a date to meet. She just prefers face to face communication rather than on-line because she can read the person how they chat on-line. I have always been straight shooter and haven't mislead anyone when chatting. it just makes things a lot easier. if that makes sense....lol

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
Good advice and so true! This literally happened between the two of us a few days ago... and yes I did correct you with my very first comment. Listen up peeps, this man is a veteran!! The Mrs.

For the love of God!! If a grown ass woman needs her husband to pick out a dick for her to suck and fuck, God help us all. I hear it from guys all the time, I know what she likes. Obviously she doesn't like BBC because she married your little clitdick. Women know better than anyone what they want. It's non personal online. All that I'm screening for safety bs. The husband is to make initial in person contact without the wife present to gauge compatibility. Then meet with the candidate along with the wife IN A VERY PUBLIC PLACE.

When my wife was active she left the online stuff to me. She has never been interested in cyber or sex chat,she prefered the realtime sex part. She trusted me to know her tastes and to not put her in a situation she wouldn't like. Not all husbands are wimps or sissies and the hubby is often who talked the wife into sharing. My wife is now inactive and I have tried to change the profile from Couple to Male but it won't let me. I get messages from Bulls who don't bother to read the profile then they get shitty with me when the profile explains the situation clearly. I still come here because it's still a turn on but if the attitudes are that every husband is a punk I'll stop bothering. I can guarantee of you talked to me that way on the street you'd lose the idea that I'm a softass pushover quick.

When my wife was active she left the online stuff to me. She has never been interested in cyber or sex chat,she prefered the realtime sex part. She trusted me to know her tastes and to not put her in a situation she wouldn't like. Not all husbands are wimps or sissies and the hubby is often who talked the wife into sharing. My wife is now inactive and I have tried to change the profile from Couple to Male but it won't let me. I get messages from Bulls who don't bother to read the profile then they get shitty with me when the profile explains the situation clearly. I still come here because it's still a turn on but if the attitudes are that every husband is a punk I'll stop bothering. I can guarantee of you talked to me that way on the street you'd lose the idea that I'm a softass pushover quick.
Always keep your Kool man. Don't let folks get you worked up.

My wife lives the life and I read the posts here and ocassionally comment on a topic that relates to our marriage or her friends.

I’m trying to find a black guy that is down to try and get my wife to do my fantasy im not gay or bi I don’t have a small cock I want to see the pleasure on her face and it’s going to be a challenge to see if she would give in

I can say one thing if you pass on me because I’m a husband looking for my wife then you are passing on someone bomb ass pussy

Back