A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.

I always make it clear that I'm the husband and the profile pic you are looking at is Mrs. O.

Guys do message me and assume it's her... but my first statement always makes it clear who you are talking to.

It's well known that it's the husbands that usually set this type of experience up for their wives.

Appropriate... suitable for this site; most appealing for you as a site member to contact them. ;)
I guess it really depends on what you're trying to attract. The guys who are just here looking for some 'easy' pussy are mainly going to be the ones assuming that every profile with a female pic is an actual female. However, the Bulls who truly have an understanding about this lifestyle would most likely prefer to deal with a husband who is being honest about his situation so that they know what they're up against. Personally, I don't mind talking to husbands as I find they are a tremendous source of information. I would just rather they be honest from the beginning. That is why I tailor my questions to get to the heart of the matter.

This thread actually hits home with us. It couldn't be more true! We get contacted by many couples. Most pretend to be the women. But we have our ways and know that we are always talking to the husband or male!!!
Me and my husband both use the site. So it's always smart to ask and never assume.
We've learned there are many actors and people who enjoy lying on this site! Best always to use caution and never assume anything about the person you think you are conversating with.

This thread actually hits home with us. It couldn't be more true! We get contacted by many couples. Most pretend to be the women. But we have our ways and know that we are always talking to the husband or male!!!
Me and my husband both use the site. So it's always smart to ask and never assume.
We've learned there are many actors and people who enjoy lying on this site! Best always to use caution and never assume anything about the person you think you are conversating with.
Thanks for your feedback. Always nice to hear things from the perspective of others in this lifestyle. BTW, very hot vids in your album. Always seems like hubby is sneaking a peek for the guys on this site lol

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.

I learned some of this the hard way when I first got on this site precisely because I was too eager like to you said. But I had to learn that nothing worthwhile comes easy and I became more realistic with my expectations for B2W. So now my approach is similar to yours. I find that being direct up front usually scares away the fakes.

I agree with your observations..

I don't come here to hook up with anyone but back in the days when I was looking for variety I learned a few lessons. Never plan to fuck someone you haven't met. Always talk to the female half in advance of any meeting. That means at the very least a phone conversation. First meeting should be on neutral ground. Find out where both their heads are at. Never go to a strangers home without first meeting everyone involved on neutral ground. Don't let your hard cock over rule your brain. Have a nice meeting on neutral ground, if everything feels right you can always go someplace and fuck like rabbits. If things don't feel right walk away. And if you have agreed to meet someone show up on time, its called courtesy and is one of the best ways to get laid

I guess it really depends on what you're trying to attract. The guys who are just here looking for some 'easy' pussy are mainly going to be the ones assuming that every profile with a female pic is an actual female. However, the Bulls who truly have an understanding about this lifestyle would most likely prefer to deal with a husband who is being honest about his situation so that they know what they're up against. Personally, I don't mind talking to husbands as I find they are a tremendous source of information. I would just rather they be honest from the beginning. That is why I tailor my questions to get to the heart of the matter.
I am in full agreement with you. I have no issue talking to husbands, as long as they are sincere and honest. In fact, i like cuckold men a great deal because they tend to be very nice and polite.

honesty is the only policy, and do not post photos of your wife or gf if she hasn't given you consent.

Back