A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

You know the cause when it`s like...

level 1: "hello" and some smalltalk
level 2: talk about sexual kink almost exclusively
level 3: replies that seem not really taking into account what your own statements were about, and tries to turn the convo to a different theme (Do they even read what i was saying?)
level 4: the amout of typos goes up to some 50%
level 5: no further response (Did their computer crash?)

*lol*

But fortunately these are relatively easy to detect at an early stage. ;)
#3 and #4 LMAO :bounce: you NAILED It.

We like to read and answer messages in bed together. It adds a little zip to bedtime. However, I(husband) do answer most of the time. We've got zero interest in the cuckold scene and I love and respect my wife. The messages we get saying rude ******* gets ignored or a , "go fuck yourself" response. We're always annoyed when a guy assumes just because he's black and has a dick she's going to spread for him. Just because a woman loves fucking that doesn't make her a whore or slut. The real people on here have families and jobs and everything that goes along with that.

This was the case for my hub and I when we first started in the lifestyle. We had a couples profile on various websites but hub did most of the communicating. As we got into the lifestyle through swinging we already had a network of guys that we knew so we did not have much need to meet people online, but hub liked to do it more for his own purposes. He was also a little too open with our private pictures and making promises to men about their chances of meeting me. I eventually deleted most of our profiles and now if he posts/chats anywhere it is only under his own profile as a cuckolded husband.

I believe this is true myself cause it seems the same to me every time I engage in a conversation with someone. Myself (the wife) will be on here 90% of the time with my hubby the other 10%. He always announces himself in the profile message when he gets on. That's my rule for him to be on this site! It's easy just be HONEST to yourself and to others it's easy.

I believe this is true myself cause it seems the same to me every time I engage in a conversation with someone. Myself (the wife) will be on here 90% of the time with my hubby the other 10%. He always announces himself in the profile message when he gets on. That's my rule for him to be on this site! It's easy just be HONEST to yourself and to others it's easy.
I agree %100. I am a single "wannabe" cuckold. I love the lifestyle, and love talking about my past experiences and current desires. I have no problem getting Bulls, Hotwifes, or other cuckolds to engage in conversation with me, and I never have to lie to do so.

Honesty is always better anyway, because the truth is stimulating to me! e.g. My telling people "I was a cuckold, and hope to be one again one day" is the truth. I don't hide it and I'm not ashamed by it. Sharing truths about myself is liberating, and arousing.

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.

This is actually my first time being so involved in the "online" part. This is a great find on my husbands part. What we like the most is that he can see all the posts and fun I am having .
There are wives out there who have no idea. There are some of us who are rare and enjoy the build up of searching for a Bull. In our relationship my hubby cuck will do the remaining leg work to set up play time. We play only together always. It doesn't mean he only watches ... many times he joins or we have crazy sex after the bull leaves.
We also have kik which will lead to a cell # to see if the Bull is the right fit. It is hard sometimes to find the right person. It is a process!

Yeah....I once had a weirdo messaging me wanting to have sex with his wife. I think it is pathetic and laughable that some of these husband's are desperate for black men's attention.

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
Great heads up. I always do.

This is actually my first time being so involved in the "online" part. This is a great find on my husbands part. What we like the most is that he can see all the posts and fun I am having .
There are wives out there who have no idea. There are some of us who are rare and enjoy the build up of searching for a Bull. In our relationship my hubby cuck will do the remaining leg work to set up play time. We play only together always. It doesn't mean he only watches ... many times he joins or we have crazy sex after the bull leaves.
We also have kik which will lead to a cell # to see if the Bull is the right fit. It is hard sometimes to find the right person. It is a process!
I hope that from now on your search will soon end And you will have the bull you have both had envisioned and desired and to make all your wet dreams come true.

I agree %100. I am a single "wannabe" cuckold. I love the lifestyle, and love talking about my past experiences and current desires. I have no problem getting Bulls, Hotwifes, or other cuckolds to engage in conversation with me, and I never have to lie to do so.

Honesty is always better anyway, because the truth is stimulating to me! e.g. My telling people "I was a cuckold, and hope to be one again one day" is the truth. I don't hide it and I'm not ashamed by it. Sharing truths about myself is liberating, and arousing.
You know it really is. How do I know? Because I worn out rubber souls by the hundreds running from it. When I finally turned around (as if a dwarf star were staring me right in the face) and regained vision-the fog lifted and I became myself again.

Very very hot! And stimulatingly evil!!!!! I love it.

This was the case for my hub and I when we first started in the lifestyle. We had a couples profile on various websites but hub did most of the communicating. As we got into the lifestyle through swinging we already had a network of guys that we knew so we did not have much need to meet people online, but hub liked to do it more for his own purposes. He was also a little too open with our private pictures and making promises to men about their chances of meeting me. I eventually deleted most of our profiles and now if he posts/chats anywhere it is only under his own profile as a cuckolded husband.
I hope you find a meeting place-half way. Sounds like he is on the right track for you darling.

You will always for the most part know when it's my husband-he can't spell worth a ******* and his connotations could use a lot of improvement. But a weapon is more effective when it is concealed-and nobody likes a snoopy dog. Accept Snoopy himself. Now..Curiosity? Ahh-that is like reading a great Agatha Christy Novel(no I haven't but my mom read them all-about 30 times easy-so what's good for the ******* is good for the barnucle) and not being able to put it down till you know "Who done it?" Then everyone is so disarmed by then love can finally take it's rightful place.

I am in full agreement with you. I have no issue talking to husbands, as long as they are sincere and honest. In fact, i like cuckold men a great deal because they tend to be very nice and polite.
honesty is the only policy, and do not post photos of your wife or gf if she hasn't given you consent.
I lady told me once "Grace is also manifested when truths are revealed at the perfect time." You know as well as all men do-it will be used against them until maturity as well as ones own truth are distributed in perfect balance where the truth is not a rock to be thrown or used to pit one against another. Nor to break an already achy heart.. But to enlighten and enrich lives for the better. Pain is a great teacher-possibly one of the best- and when
self pity and fear are no longer in the equation- the truth becomes a power that cannot be reckoned with enveloped in a strength and a confidence-not of this world.

Back