A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

Many couples ping me as If I were a bull even when my profile clearly states that I'm not. I see it as a proof of wishful thinking. Or maybe scammers collecting personal data for blackmail purposes sometimes respond because they are after the owner of post regardless of who is it?

I don't know, but you should not give out any personal information to strangers.

I don't come here to hook up with anyone but back in the days when I was looking for variety I learned a few lessons. Never plan to fuck someone you haven't met. Always talk to the female half in advance of any meeting. That means at the very least a phone conversation. First meeting should be on neutral ground. Find out where both their heads are at. Never go to a strangers home without first meeting everyone involved on neutral ground. Don't let your hard cock over rule your brain. Have a nice meeting on neutral ground, if everything feels right you can always go someplace and fuck like rabbits. If things don't feel right walk away. And if you have agreed to meet someone show up on time, its called courtesy and is one of the best ways to get laid
Exactly! Sums it up very well.

I don't know, but you should not give out any personal information to strangers.
That`s also true. And important, if one is concerned about one`s privacy. (In fact even if not, because opinions may change over time!)

Most important rule: Don`t post anything you would object to show everybody! This implies the following:
If you feel the need to restrict access to some of your content to a "reasonable small" group of users (your online "friends", for example), don`t post that content at all;
If you feel safe to post some of your content to be accessed by a restricted group (like your online "friends"), then it is also safe to post that content publicly.

So, basically it comes down to either post publicly or not at all. Also, when in doubt, then don`t post it!
Regards.

In our case, me ( the hubby) manage all contacts and keep my wife updated about my activity in different conversation threads . We share fantasies and talk a lot about it. Even I show her pictures of men who I think match her preferences. When real action can be possible she takes the decisition to go ahead or give it up.

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.

Thanks for this information. Newbie here and I've probably been fooled a few times. What I have noticed is people will start up a conversation with you and just stop responding after a while. It's sort of like the equivalent of spamming and apparently there are tons of fakers here.

A lot of the "couples" are just the husband/bf, period, without the woman's knowledge of an account here. Then there are some probably without any woman connected at all. Unless they're verified or you have some other method of proof, assume them to be fakes or at least suspect.

I don't blame the husbands for trying. Put yourself in their shoes for a moment. What options do they really have? If they have a single male profile no one will give them the time of day. How else are they supposed to figure out how to get their wives interested in this? Personally I hold the over eager guys more accountable. If they're duped then they probably made it easy by not asking the right questions.

A dead giveaway is the "I'd want to that thing with my wife!" kinds of posts. In that case, 100% she is not involved with this in any way, shape or form. Then he'll even have the gall to post her pics to ask for opinions without her knowledge.

People blur the lines between fantasy and reality. I keep things really simple, I approach people and deal with them here the same way I'd deal with them in real life. Anything that I say to anyone is the same that I would say to them face to face. I've been in enough real lifestyle situations to be able to know when I'm dealing with someone who is "out of touch"

People blur the lines between fantasy and reality. I keep things really simple, I approach people and deal with them here the same way I'd deal with them in real life. Anything that I say to anyone is the same that I would say to them face to face. I've been in enough real lifestyle situations to be able to know when I'm dealing with someone who is "out of touch"

Same here. Like you, I've been in this lifestyle YEARS before the internet came into play. Back when one had to arrange adult parties using word of mouth and flyers lol
I'm just very vocal about insipid behavior.
A lot of social clumsiness/ineptitude goes on around here, smh...

But, all that aside, I checked out your website. You are doing the damn thing and I applaud that! Very impressive.

(...) What I have noticed is people will start up a conversation with you and just stop responding after a while. It's sort of like the equivalent of spamming and apparently there are tons of fakers here.
You know the cause when it`s like...

level 1: "hello" and some smalltalk
level 2: talk about sexual kink almost exclusively
level 3: replies that seem not really taking into account what your own statements were about, and tries to turn the convo to a different theme (Do they even read what i was saying?)
level 4: the amout of typos goes up to some 50%
level 5: no further response (Did their computer crash?)

*lol*

But fortunately these are relatively easy to detect at an early stage. ;)

You know the cause when it`s like...

level 1: "hello" and some smalltalk
level 2: talk about sexual kink almost exclusively
level 3: replies that seem not really taking into account what your own statements were about, and tries to turn the convo to a different theme (Do they even read what i was saying?)
level 4: the amout of typos goes up to some 50%
level 5: no further response (Did their computer crash?)

*lol*

But fortunately these are relatively easy to detect at an early stage. ;)

Wow. Spot on minus what you said for level 4:

(...) I swear, most the time I cannot wrap my head around how bizarre some ppl on here are. I can't imagine meeting some of these people in real life, based on the messages i get. (...)
Unknowingly you do. A lot. ;)

People are people inside and outside this site. What we may suspect someone is like based on the statements and comments made within the rather narrow context of the B2w forums does most often not reflect their personality in "real-life" situations. (Fortunately and hopefully ;) )
This place has got to be the biggest concentration of DUMB that I've ever witnessed online lol
(...) On one hand I'm thinking to myself, 'are people really this stupid??'
On another hand I'm thinking, 'is this what society is becoming??'
In defense of this site and community, and yet not every member thereof, and with a more general view on internet "social media" i tend to say it is more complex than that.

We as a society are participating in this sort of socializing (i.e. pseudo-anonymous internet communication) only a very short time and have to get used to its specialities and learn how to make use of it in a manner that is both advantageous for the single participant as well as best accepted by the whole community of users.

And by now we have already learned something and the change in this community that has taken place so far is evident, even though not complete. What we as a worldwide community had to and still have to learn is that there is a great diversity we somehow need to address and take care of. Also it is a patchwork of many differing conventions and laws.

In the beginning of this "new age" there had been no regulations of any sort, shape or form, other than what a service provider set forth by their own discretion, making a single user`s ability to criminal behavior possible and easy. Until now this has changed a lot! Today state officials and prosecutors are increasingly making use of the same technologies in an attempt to reduce crime and this with reasonably good success. Also multilateral agreements are set forth to accomplish this goal in international collaboration, although with natural limits, e.g. differences between state laws.

A result of that can be seen even on this site. Take forum rule #7 as an examle which states: "All people seen in any photo or video must be AND appear to be at least 21 years old." Although "legal age" and the "age of consent" are defined differently depending on the laws of one`s country or state, 21 seems to be the "greatest common factor". And both site members and moderators take care of the implementation of this rule by not posting inappropriate content, reporting violations or banning a violator, even before legal prosecutions (need to) take place.

With incidents becoming public of leaking of "problematic" material, may it be of national security, industrial or individual/personal interest, awareness of the importance of data protection is now on the rise. my personal opinion is that this will also change the way we as individuals will become to interact on web platforms (including B2w) in the long run. Having this said, there is hope! ;)

i use to compare the state of societal development in respect with "online media" with the human development state of puberty or the early adult years. Just like young people have not yet come to grow into human interaction including sexuality, society has not come to grow into communication with "modern" information technologies included. Just like a college student is prone to experiment with formerly unknown situations and persons out of curiosity, the internet community (or, better put, its single users) are prone to experiment with media, the type of sites they are visiting, or the comments they post. And yes, sometimes by pretending to be what they`re not.

But in the course of maturing we will see and learn from experience that being genuine/authentic is how we can have the most advantageous experience for ourselves and less annoyance for our fellow users, which in turn will lead to a better acceptance of the individual person and more joyful and vivid platforms/sites to visit. We are just not there already. :|

Unknowingly you do. A lot. ;)

People are people inside and outside this site. What we may suspect someone is like based on the statements and comments made within the rather narrow context of the B2w forums does most often not reflect their personality in "real-life" situations. (Fortunately and hopefully ;) )
In defense of this site and community, and yet not every member thereof, and with a more general view on internet "social media" i tend to say it is more complex than that.

We as a society are participating in this sort of socializing (i.e. pseudo-anonymous internet communication) only a very short time and have to get used to its specialities and learn how to make use of it in a manner that is both advantageous for the single participant as well as best accepted by the whole community of users.

And by now we have already learned something and the change in this community that has taken place so far is evident, even though not complete. What we as a worldwide community had to and still have to learn is that there is a great diversity we somehow need to address and take care of. Also it is a patchwork of many differing conventions and laws.

In the beginning of this "new age" there had been no regulations of any sort, shape or form, other than what a service provider set forth by their own discretion, making a single user`s ability to criminal behavior possible and easy. Until now this has changed a lot! Today state officials and prosecutors are increasingly making use of the same technologies in an attempt to reduce crime and this with reasonably good success. Also multilateral agreements are set forth to accomplish this goal in international collaboration, although with natural limits, e.g. differences between state laws.

A result of that can be seen even on this site. Take forum rule #7 as an examle which states: "All people seen in any photo or video must be AND appear to be at least 21 years old." Although "legal age" and the "age of consent" are defined differently depending on the laws of one`s country or state, 21 seems to be the "greatest common factor". And both site members and moderators take care of the implementation of this rule by not posting inappropriate content, reporting violations or banning a violator, even before legal prosecutions (need to) take place.

With incidents becoming public of leaking of "problematic" material, may it be of national security, industrial or individual/personal interest, awareness of the importance of data protection is now on the rise. my personal opinion is that this will also change the way we as individuals will become to interact on web platforms (including B2w) in the long run. Having this said, there is hope! ;)

i use to compare the state of societal development in respect with "online media" with the human development state of puberty or the early adult years. Just like young people have not yet come to grow into human interaction including sexuality, society has not come to grow into communication with "modern" information technologies included. Just like a college student is prone to experiment with formerly unknown situations and persons out of curiosity, the internet community (or, better put, its single users) are prone to experiment with media, the type of sites they are visiting, or the comments they post. And yes, sometimes by pretending to be what they`re not.

But in the course of maturing we will see and learn from experience that being genuine/authentic is how we can have the most advantageous experience for ourselves and less annoyance for our fellow users, which in turn will lead to a better acceptance of the individual person and more joyful and vivid platforms/sites to visit. We are just not there already. :|

You said a whole lot. Tbh, I didn't read past the first paragraph.
I'm going to sum up MY original opinion thusly: I meet great ppl online and they turn out to be great ppl in real life.
I get contacted by ppl with very bizarre behavior and I shudder to think what they are like in person.

Since I don't normally have any connection with bizarre behavior in real life, I assume that these ppl reflect some seriously fucked up aspects of society at large.

You said a whole lot. Tbh, I didn't read past the first paragraph.
(...)
Yeah, i know that i sometimes get long, hehe. But this ain`t twitter, right?
(...)
Since I don't normally have any connection with bizarre behavior in real life, I assume that these ppl reflect some seriously fucked up aspects of society at large.
Depending on what exactly you mean by "bizarre behavior" (do you mind giving an example, please), i think you may be right or you may be wrong.

Last edited:
I don't come here to hook up with anyone but back in the days when I was looking for variety I learned a few lessons. Never plan to fuck someone you haven't met. Always talk to the female half in advance of any meeting. That means at the very least a phone conversation. First meeting should be on neutral ground. Find out where both their heads are at. Never go to a strangers home without first meeting everyone involved on neutral ground. Don't let your hard cock over rule your brain. Have a nice meeting on neutral ground, if everything feels right you can always go someplace and fuck like rabbits. If things don't feel right walk away. And if you have agreed to meet someone show up on time, its called courtesy and is one of the best ways to get laid
Well said. I guess some people here. Just like jumping through hoops. To come up empty.

Back