A helping hand

My GF is 21 tall, full figured, redhewded and shy, we've talked about the cuckold thing and she's down to give it a shot...I am looking for a real down to earth bull to chat her up on her phone first so she can get a little farther into this fantasy and see that there are people that want her. If you're in the Asheville NC area, that's a plus, but since this is essentially a "sexting/dirty talk" request, it doesn't matter where you live really. Message me for more details.

Why not just cut through the gif_CRAP.gif and SKYPE? ... really! Today's technologies are way past visionless phone chats when you're wanting to hook up. Afterall, once you've chatted, the next step is to meet to make sure you're not conversing with a visual catastrophe ... right?

Guess you missed the "shy" part. Reading comprehension fail.
No, not at all ... you never drew lines on your definition of "shyness" so I had no reason to believe that it was ok for her to only "talk" with a black male on the telephone, but not "talk & view" on Skype. I was just suggesting you shorten the process a bit. My comprehension level is quite good, actually. ;)

My GF is 21 tall, full figured, redhewded and shy, we've talked about the cuckold thing and she's down to give it a shot...I am looking for a real down to earth bull to chat her up on her phone first so she can get a little farther into this fantasy and see that there are people that want her. If you're in the Asheville NC area, that's a plus, but since this is essentially a "sexting/dirty talk" request, it doesn't matter where you live really. Message me for more details.

Hey there, I can easily fullfill your ladies WILDEST Fantasies sweetheart!
I am a very muscular, handsome, young, sexy, down to Earth, adventurous, && FUNNNN ! Lol

Attachments

• 27346678-CB12-4C26-AF8F-96162252C1A0.jpeg
    27346678-CB12-4C26-AF8F-96162252C1A0.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 4
Back