A good time in Cali

Couple from California Bay Area just having a good time exploring kinks and fetishes. The male runs this account.

Ex girlfriend would step out and cheat, and when I found out I was first angry… but then she found that she could stoke my dick and tell me the details and somehow it would cause me to go crazy with lust.

Fast forward a few years, got married, and my wife decided to try spanking my dick, degrading talk, ****** me to wear panties, and other fetishes that revealed more and more of my submissive side. I begged her to tell me about her past sexual relationships while stroking me, and she reluctantly started telling me stories while stroking, slapping, tweaking, and fingering me… now it is the absolute best feeling to be degraded and humiliated while being masterbated. Imagine getting all the way to the edge of an orgasm while she’s talking about a guy that snuck into her bedroom window just to have sex with her… she tells me this and then starts fingering me with one hand and spanking my dick hard with the other… so hot!

She has not stepped out on me, and claims she would never… but the fantasies are pretty incredible…

2898EAC3-2ADA-4F06-8C95-C1D58992E53B.jpeg
She took her picture at work… made me match her with a pic of my own from home.. all the while wondering if she was alone or someone else took the picture… fun times!

We want to hear about others journeys and favorite moments experiencing hotwifing and cuckolding kinks. The stories for us are one of the hottest parts of the kink.

What happens between his legs when she is seduced by a bull or stranger? Does he get stiff? Does he leak precum? Does his boy pussy tighten up wishing he was getting penetrated physically to match the emotional angst and jealousy? Or does he watch with more of an intellectual eye just to ravish his wife after seeing her conquered by another?

And what happens in her mind and between her legs when she is seduced by a bull or stranger? Does she immediately feel naughty for stepping out on her husband? Does she feel justified and vindictive because her husband has a small dick? Does she love to have the power over her husband sexually, or does she love to have sex and enjoy multiple partners bodies and energies? Does she get wet enough to leave her scent in the air while she walks around? Does she daydream about getting fucked by a real man with a real tool or does she lust for the power over men?

This is a small example of why the kink is so powerful… Others motivations can be such a turn on…

Feel free to DM or share your thoughts here!
IMG_1712.jpegIMG_6099.jpegIMG_6063.jpeg

Last edited:
Couple from California Bay Area just having a good time exploring kinks and fetishes. The male runs this account.

Ex girlfriend would step out and cheat, and when I found out I was first angry… but then she found that she could stoke my dick and tell me the details and somehow it would cause me to go crazy with lust.

Fast forward a few years, got married, and my wife decided to try spanking my dick, degrading talk, ****** me to wear panties, and other fetishes that revealed more and more of my submissive side. I begged her to tell me about her past sexual relationships while stroking me, and she reluctantly started telling me stories while stroking, slapping, tweaking, and fingering me… now it is the absolute best feeling to be degraded and humiliated while being masterbated. Imagine getting all the way to the edge of an orgasm while she’s talking about a guy that snuck into her bedroom window just to have sex with her… she tells me this and then starts fingering me with one hand and spanking my dick hard with the other… so hot!

She has not stepped out on me, and claims she would never… but the fantasies are pretty incredible…

View attachment 6338499
She took her picture at work… made me match her with a pic of my own from home.. all the while wondering if she was alone or someone else took the picture… fun times!

Back